India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

7 Things you love about SS (Page 2)

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@Bindiya - I'd tried watching that show some time back but it just isn't my cup of tea LOL Am sure it's a good show but I'm just a very fussy viewer D'oh  the makers and actors of SS have actually pulled off a miracle in keeping me engaged with its characters and story LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
V need to make this topic PINK.. All the other topics in the first page are PINK.. 
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

@Bindiya - I'd tried watching that show some time back but it just isn't my cup of tea LOL Am sure it's a good show but I'm just a very fussy viewer D'oh  the makers and actors of SS have actually pulled off a miracle in keeping me engaged with its characters and story LOL
LOL.. Aisa kyun Di ??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

sneha335 Newbie
sneha335
sneha335

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Nice postSmile
1. LOVE : The ArHaan moments.. They dnt look reel. They look real.. Their acting is par excellance..
2. BONDING : The onscreen bonding of the seven mothers and Vihaan is really amazing.. It doesen't matter that its not their son. They have enough love in their hearts.
3. SOCIAL MESSAGE : This is one show where there are loads of social messages spread.. Like fighting for women rights and standing up against child labour
4. SATRANGI DUNIYA :P : I have to mention this.. In which show do u get to see seven mothers to just one child ?? And they are like the seven colors of the rainbow. Even though the Vatsal Sisters tend to lose it at timesLOL
5. UNITY : Be it any problem.. Be it any problem or any thing, the Satrangi Mothers are always together.. They may have some differences inbetween them.. Yes, but then in the end when one gets hurt, the other is always there..
6. OFFSCREEN BONDING : Do I really have to say about this ??Big smileJo bhi offscreen pics and segments hai, they say it all.. All of them are close friends and are knitted like a family..
7. ACTORS : This hsow has a wide variety of actors.. Senior and well experiences actors like Farida Jalal Mam are there.. Farida Jalal Mam and Mugdha Chaphekar Di were the first reasons of me watching this show..
sneha335 Newbie
sneha335
sneha335

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Love the post by everyone Smile
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Wow.. This topic is PINK Big smile  Thanku everyone Embarrassed
kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Originally posted by kautilya04

LOL.. Aisa kyun Di ??? LOL

In the past 6-7 years, I've followed maybe two Hindi shows for more than 4 months at a stretch -  That should tell you what kind of a viewer I am LOL I'm not at all patient and even One bad twist in the story is enough for me to give up a show overnight... irrespective of how much I love the actors/characters :| haha LOL 

Edited by kautilya04 - 06 May 2015 at 9:35am

Go to top