Satrangi Sasural

7 Things you love about SS

bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hiii everyone, since we're on a mission this week to try to get our rating up, this is just another fun thread πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
soo since our show is satrangi, why don't we list seven things we love most about our show!😊
Could be anything at alll doesn't have to be in any particular order either! looking forward to reading what you guys lovee πŸ€—

I Loveee : 

1) sabse kas bat, our Arhaan πŸ˜³ a wonderful, natural jodi with amazing chemistry portrayed by 2 wonderful actors πŸ˜Š

2) Vihaan and Aarushi's relationship with their individual families and with their sasural as well :) (with the exception of a few mothers of course πŸ˜†) 

3) apart from current marriage track, SS was always a fairly light and easy going show with not too much extra unrealistic things happening. 

4) Dadimaa πŸ˜† she's my favourite person most episodes, Farida ma'am is so talented, im always amazed

5)The show empowers its females characters very nicely. Dadi maa creating her business and running it, Neelima helping in family business. Aarushi being the breadwinner of her family. and 7 seven women living together, raising a child and living their life without men :) 
just some of the few examples :) 

6) love the side characters! Manohar, Rosey and even a few members of the Pandit parivaar πŸ˜†

7) love the cast real life bonding, although we rarely get cast pictures/segments :( whenever we do, its so nice to see how wonderful they all get along offscreen :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post πŸ˜Š
1. LOVE : The ArHaan moments.. They dnt look reel. They look real.. Their acting is par excellance..
2. BONDING : The onscreen bonding of the seven mothers and Vihaan is really amazing.. It doesen't matter that its not their son. They have enough love in their hearts.
3. SOCIAL MESSAGE : This is one show where there are loads of social messages spread.. Like fighting for women rights and standing up against child labour
4. SATRANGI DUNIYA :P : I have to mention this.. In which show do u get to see seven mothers to just one child ?? And they are like the seven colors of the rainbow. Even though the Vatsal Sisters tend to lose it at times πŸ˜†
5. UNITY : Be it any problem.. Be it any problem or any thing, the Satrangi Mothers are always together.. They may have some differences inbetween them.. Yes, but then in the end when one gets hurt, the other is always there..
6. OFFSCREEN BONDING : Do I really have to say about this ?? πŸ˜ƒ Jo bhi offscreen pics and segments hai, they say it all.. All of them are close friends and are knitted like a family..
7. ACTORS : This hsow has a wide variety of actors.. Senior and well experiences actors like Farida Jalal Mam are there.. Farida Jalal Mam and Mugdha Chaphekar Di were the first reasons of me watching this show..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww such a wonderful post! πŸ€— I so loved reading yours and Deepika's list! :D I'll be back soon with my satrangi reasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
bindiya-95 thumbnail
thank you guyss πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Deepika, i loved your answers, very very lovely. 
I liked your unity point, that didnt cross my mind until you mentioned it, and you're 100% right! πŸ˜Š

and Ranju, looking forward to reading your satrangi reasons😳!
kautilya04 thumbnail
Okk here are my Satrangi/Atrangi reasons πŸ˜† 
1) Arhaan - The most adorable couple I've ever seen onscreen. I was quite relieved and confident about my indifference to TV shows and TV couples for many years. Then this show began and Aarushi-Vihaan's chemistry and scenes made me realise that at heart I am still a silly and juvenile teenager who can go nuts over an onscreen couple πŸ˜† 

2) Over and above the chemistry, I love that they are showing the story of a marriage :) Of a modern day couple who love each other and live together, and they have their differences and fights and arguments, but it doesn't change their love for each other. 

3) It's different πŸ˜†  - Almost everything about the show has been refreshingly different from the start. The characters, the love story, the family set up of the Vatsals. Made it very enjoyable to watch. 

4) Strong female lead - There are some really strong female characters in this show. Aarushi herself is the biggest example. She is one of the strongest female leads I've seen until now πŸ‘πŸΌ. She is very loving and kind and is also quite grounded and tough and practical. And I loved that she was shown as a working girl and that she intends to continue working after marriage. Hope she and the CVs don't forget about it later on :| πŸ˜† 

5) A genuinely lovable male lead - That is a rare thing on Indian TV πŸ˜† Vihaan is adorable, soft-hearted and funny and at the same time he is very responsible, tough, mature and sharp. He respects women and is very caring. For me, all of these qualities make Vihaan the best male lead on TV :)

6) Some very important social issues are addressed through the show without the characters being preachy. 

7) The performances are always  πŸ‘ Even if I'm hating what is happening onscreen, I still enjoy the performances. Everyone in this show is such a stellar actor πŸ‘   
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
new here...Hello all!
I love 

* Arhaan

*their good looks

*their acting

*their chemistry

*dadima

*Vihaan's relationship with Arushi's sister

*and the fact that a son in law is looking after his wife's family. This is rare. In most show it is the bahu who takes care of her husband 's family. 

Just to add ... I cant stand the mums in law. Even the 2 who are good and sweet. I dont trust mums in law.πŸ˜‰
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Okk here are my Satrangi/Atrangi reasons πŸ˜† 

1) Arhaan - The most adorable couple I've ever seen onscreen. I was quite relieved and confident about my indifference to TV shows and TV couples for many years. Then this show began and Aarushi-Vihaan's chemistry and scenes made me realise that at heart I am still a silly and juvenile teenager who can go nuts over an onscreen couple πŸ˜† 

2) Over and above the chemistry, I love that they are showing the story of a marriage :) Of a modern day couple who love each other and live together, and they have their differences and fights and arguments, but it doesn't change their love for each other. 

3) It's different πŸ˜†  - Almost everything about the show has been refreshingly different from the start. The characters, the love story, the family set up of the Vatsals. Made it very enjoyable to watch. 

4) Strong female lead - There are some really strong female characters in this show. Aarushi herself is the biggest example. She is one of the strongest female leads I've seen until now πŸ‘πŸΌ. She is very loving and kind and is also quite grounded and tough and practical. And I loved that she was shown as a working girl and that she intends to continue working after marriage. Hope she and the CVs don't forget about it later on :| πŸ˜† 

5) A genuinely lovable male lead - That is a rare thing on Indian TV πŸ˜† Vihaan is adorable, soft-hearted and funny and at the same time he is very responsible, tough, mature and sharp. He respects women and is very caring. For me, all of these qualities make Vihaan the best male lead on TV :)

6) Some very important social issues are addressed through the show without the characters being preachy. 

7) The performances are always  πŸ‘ Even if I'm hating what is happening onscreen, I still enjoy the performances. Everyone in this show is such a stellar actor πŸ‘   

lovely reasons ranju! πŸ˜³
I agree with the teenage girl part πŸ˜† but what to do, they have this charm about them 
And agree with the lovable male lead point! I'm so used to seeing these angry business men who hate women πŸ˜† He's one of the few different ones! (side note, you should watch jamai raja if you don't, if you love Vihaan, i guarantee you'll love siddhart and story line is also good😳)

Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: berrysweet

new here...Hello all!

I love 

* Arhaan

*their good looks

*their acting

*their chemistry

*dadima

*Vihaan's relationship with Arushi's sister

*and the fact that a son in law is looking after his wife's family. This is rare. In most show it is the bahu who takes care of her husband 's family. 

Just to add ... I cant stand the mums in law. Even the 2 who are good and sweet. I dont trust mums in law.πŸ˜‰

Welcome to our forum dear πŸ˜Š Im Bindiya :) nice to meet you! 

and i loved your reasons! i also love vihaan's relationship with Milli :) 
I don't blame you for not trusting these mothers πŸ˜† this is a tv serial, anything can happen!
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Bindiya - I'd tried watching that show some time back but it just isn't my cup of tea πŸ˜† Am sure it's a good show but I'm just a very fussy viewer   the makers and actors of SS have actually pulled off a miracle in keeping me engaged with its characters and story πŸ˜†
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
V need to make this topic PINK.. All the other topics in the first page are PINK..