SidNi OS The First Kiss

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SIDNI OS THE FIRST KISS

So this is my first OS as I promised one each day..hope u all will like it!!

LIBRARY

'Sid yaar i was thinking something..'said varun trying to ask siddharth who was busy finding books.

'Kya pucha hai puch..'said sid knowing varun could never keep something to himself!

{ask what u wanna ask..}

'Yaar how come u and roshni haven't kissed till now?'he replied thinking.

'What?? How do u know this?'siddharth asked shocked turning to him forgetting the books for sometime..

'Mr. Tum apne sapnon mein baatein karte ho pta hai tumhe?'varun replied answering his query.

{Mr. U talk in ur dreams u know that??}

'Ok ok!'siddharth said blushing slightly but then continued in a serious tone 'Its our personal matter varun u do not interfere..'

'Arre buddy we have been together since childhood..u know u can share anything and everything with me right?'varun said.

'Ya we have not kissed but i'll never impose myself on her. I'll never go against her wish and do something which will hurt her.'siddharth said lovingly.

'Acha fine as u wish..but phir bhi u know!!'Varun said unsure of how to put it.

{ya fine but then also u know..}

'oh hello i hope u are not after my girlfriend?' Asked siddharth possessively and mockingly..

'No are u mad dude let's go!!' Varun replied.

They both left..
Roshni who was standing behind the pillar had heard all their talks..

I will give u a surprise today siddharth!! She thought to herself and went away to plan the evening with him ,the love of her life..

EVENING PARTY

'Bhai main toh kehta hun aaj isi party mein karle..'said varun poking sid.

{ bro i tell u do it in today's party }

'Shut up varun i said na its personal dont interfere man its not any other girl ok its the girl i love and i need to do everything totally right with her..'he said his anger reaching its peaks.

'Cool ok fine!'said varun sid's anger getting out of control.

'Yeh Roshni kahan reh gayi!'wondered sid thinking to himself..

{ where is this roshni now? }

Suddenly Roshni entered and Siddharth just got mesmerized seeing her. She saw him and waved at him..She started talking with her girl gang and Sid just kept on staring at her.He saw Roshni leaving after sometime and was confused on where she was going.

Meanwhile Roshni had made sure Siddharth sees her going out so that he would follow her as she needed to execute her plan.

Roshni went and stood at the place which she had decorated for her and siddharth's day to become more special and waited for him to arrive. Suddenly she heard footsteps and smiled thinking he came..

'Siddharth i know u must be thinking why all these decorations,candle-light dinner setting and all these gifts well they are all for u! U have really made my life very special since u have come in it and I want to make this night of yours special as a gesture of saying thank u for coming in my life.'she finished hoping he would say something as her heart was beating at an erraneous speed and seemed would come out any moment!

Someone wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her from back but she immediately jerked away as she could not feel the same touch,the same feeling of protectiveness that she felt with her Siddharth.

She turned around and saw Varun standing there seeing her with a filthy look.

'What the hell is all this varun? What do u think u were doing?' She questioned him..

'Come on Roshni sid is not that good a kisser u know u can try me..besides he is a loser! Its been one month to your relationship and he hasn't even kissed u.. Ha i mean what a loser!!' he said varun coming closer to her.

'Just stay away from me and don't u dare call my Sid a loser..U r just jealous of him ,how he is the best at everything and u r not..'she said angrily..

'I'll show u what i m best at,u just wait!' he said leaning towards her..

Meanwhile Siddharth was wondering as to why Roshni is in the washroom since so long. He became worried and came out and saw Varun standing with his back to him and Roshni along with him.He was relieved,he called out to her.

'Roshni!!'he said making Varun curse him for coming at the wrong time and he moved backwards.

'Siddharth!'she screamed and ran into his arms sobbing.

'What happened Roshni? Are u fine?'he asked wanting to know the reason she was crying.

'Sidd...haaa...r...ttt...hh!! Main woh...'she stammered choking due to the tears and fear gripping her heart.

'Arre ye kya btayegi main btata hun kya cheap,characterless ladki hai...'started varun but could not complete as he had got a slap on his face.

{ arre what will she tell? I'll tell u she is such a cheap,characterless girl that... }

'Tune iss ladki ke liye mujhe thappad mara Sid? Hum bachpan se dost hain and ye ladki jo teri life mein 1 month pehle aayi hai is more imp. to u?' Varun demanded glaring at Roshni.

{ u slapped me for this girl who has come into ur life 1 month back? I m ur childhood friend? }

Siddharth just went and stood in front of Roshni covering her from Varun's filthy looks.

'Just leave before i kill u! We have been like brothers and u did this to me? Just go before i lose it..'said siddharth anger in his eyes.

Varun just left and Roshni just hugged Siddharth tight and sobbed into his chest while Siddharth wound his arms around her and protected her from the world which wanted to play with her innocence.

'Shh ok now stop crying..'said siddharth trying to break the hug but Roshni did not let him do so and nodded negatively still head on his chest.
Siddharth just hugged and comforted her.

He saw the decorations after sometime and thought to ask her to distract her..

'Waise Roshni what are these decorations and all haan?'he asked still hugging her.

'Well this is ur surprise!' she said breaking the hug and looking into his eyes for any sign that his love had decreased after whatever happened but when she saw even more care,concern and love for her in his black orbs she just hugged him again tightly. He was taken aback but nevertheless hugged her knowing she needed it.

'My surprise? For what?'he said still trying to distract her.

'Uh u know there are some things guys need to do but well i had to arrange this for u!'she said blushing.

'What did i have to do?'he said happy she was distracted not even knowing what was coming his way..

'Kiss!' she said facing away from him blushing deep shade of red.

'Oh my god meri Roshni is going to kiss me?' he said suddenly happy and forgetting all his worries.

'No it was in ur list but i have to do it..'she said sounding all blushy.

'Ok then start!'he said trying to tease her and as expected she had a confused look.

'But i thought u would..'she said slowly making him trying very hard to control his laughter.

'Oho come on Roshni its ur surprise so u will do it no?'he said trying to tease her further and came closer to her..

'But i don't know how to kiss Siddharth. I haven't kissed anyone. U will be my first kiss.'she said innocently leaving Siddharth all smiling at her honest answer.

He pulled her closer by her waist and bent down to her ears and said 'even i haven't kissed anyone Roshni and u will be my First and Last kiss..' making her shiver at the close proximity.

Suddenly it started raining.

'Oh no all my decorations,candles sab kharab ho gaya Siddharth.'she said sad and unhappy with her surprise getting spoilt.

'It is not spoilt Roshni it has just been made better! U and me kiss in rain..Wow!!'he said making Roshni blush.

Then he bent down closer to her lips and she closed her eyes feeling him so close to her.

He just removed his coat and covered it above them..concealing them not only from the world but also from the heavens which were pouring the rain to enrich their moment more.

It was their moment and no one could disturb them..and they both had their first kiss with the person they both wanted to share their last too!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading..๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhamakedaar start to ur one day one OS !! Varun n sid.. where have I heard it before!! lol.. I was imagining soty :-P
In ur OS sid doesn't want to kiss her first n in the show all he was after was a kiss all the time as a reward ;-)
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Dhamakedaar start to ur one day one OS !! Varun n sid.. where have I heard it before!! lol.. I was imagining soty :-P
In ur OS sid doesn't want to kiss her first n in the show all he was after was a kiss all the time as a reward ;-)

Hehe i did imagine varun as that varun but sid didn't even come in my mind but now that u mentioned it did..๐Ÿ˜†
Ya i know quite a contrast..i'll try to make it more real from next time..๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg amazing os
thanks for the pm dear 
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

omg amazing os

thanks for the pm dear 

Thanks..glad u liked it
A.Green thumbnail
Thanxx..๐Ÿ˜‰
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Omg u wrte anthr os and its amazng dr
Loved it alot
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Omg u wrte anthr os and its amazng dr
Loved it alot

Thank u i'll write one everyday now๐Ÿ˜†
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Fantastic dear i loved it

Thanks..๐Ÿ˜Š
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!! what a lovely romantic OS!!!
How innocent SidNi are!!! my god!!!
Sid don't wanna force her and Roshni taking first stepโค๏ธ
Varun damn it!!! get lost๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
this is really one of the fabulous OS of this forum Aayushi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for PM๐Ÿค—