Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein:Subbu to save Ishita from Param in Karan's absence (Page 3)

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by vidya.anand

tfs

I had promised to myself that i am off forum but this article made me comment...raha nahi gaya ROFL

Ramayan se bhi utaa li track...ShockedLOL
Now when Raman(Ram) comes, all (read Toshi ji) will start saying things about Ishita (Sita) and Subbu(Ravan). 

ab dekhna yahi hai ke will Raman be the new age Ram who trusts and and keep his wife with him or be the Ram who trusts his wife but still throw her into Raavan's arms for the sake of his people (read maa) LOL

If this article comes true  then I may stop my stories and continue writing my spoof story LOL

vidya u cracked me...

aur nahi toh kya yaar? 

shoorpanaka bhi ready hai, just that its not Raavan's sister but mothers...ek nahi dho dho...Subbu ka maa aur saasu maa...

kya Ram ka bhai Laxman(read Romi) bachaa paayega usske bhabi ma ko...jaan ne keliye dekhte rahiye mon-sat yeh hai mohabatein!

actually naam bathal dena chahiye...

Edited by vidya.anand - 05 May 2015 at 12:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.NichussBadtameez_Dil

DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Ishita falling for Subbu is a pure crap, added masala of BL. Perhaps they didn't watch last episode, how she's irrecovarbly in love with Raman.
At the same time, Ishita is naive and stupid, she will be over friendly with Subbu to invite trouble in her life. And, I was fearing this--Subbu will become Ishita's savior and hero. Had enough shit during Mani track. Will have to stop watching YHM if anything happens like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianVeeann

rk654 IF-Dazzler
rk654
rk654

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vidya.anand]
tfs

I had promised to myself that i am off forum but this article made me comment...raha nahi gaya ROFL

Now when Raman(Ram) comes, all (read Toshi ji) will start saying things about Ishita (Sita) and Subbu(Ravan). 

ab dekhna yahi hai ke will Raman be the new age Ram who trusts and and keep his wife with him or be the Ram who trusts his wife but still throw her into Raavan's arms for the sake of his people (read maa) LOL

If this article comes true  then I may stop my stories and continue writing my spoof story LOL

vidya u cracked me...

aur nahi toh kya yaar? 

shoorpanaka bhi ready hai, just that its not Raavan's sister but mothers...ek nahi dho dho...Subbu ka maa aur saasu maa...

kya Ram ka bhai Laxman(read Romi) bachaa paayega usske bhabi ma ko...jaan ne keliye dekhte rahiye mon-sat yeh hai mohabatein!

are nahi MAHABHARAT hona chahiye

kyu ki chirhaaran panchali ka hua tha sita ka nahi...LOL

kabhi bachchon ki custdy ke liye kabhi isitha ke liye mahabharat hote hi rahti haiROFLROFLROFL

ektaa maiya chahingi to koi naya  ashiq aa jayega ishita ke liyeWink

Edited by rk654 - 05 May 2015 at 12:54am
sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Was this not obvious? With so many villans baying for Ishita's blood in Raman's absence and the good for nothing Bhalla parivar who will do nothing except make things worse and blame Ishita, someone has to help her, right? So obviously Subbu will, he will want to help Ishita. In the process, he may start getting attached to her, but Ishita wont. She is not stupid!
For Ishita - first she is in love with Raman, second she has Ruhi and Adi, third- Bhallas are her family now. She is married and that is a life-time commitment. Why the hell will she even think of going back to Subbu and Devyani? 

Raman in Ishita's life is both a husband and MIL ( he can get really crass and low class like an uneducated mother-in-law!) - so why will Ishita leave this all in one package and go to Subbu?LOL
sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rk654

[QUOTE=vidya.anand]
tfs

vidya u cracked me...

aur nahi toh kya yaar? 

are nahi MAHABHARAT hona chahiye

kyu ki chirhaaran panchali ka hua tha sita ka nahi...LOL

kabhi bachchon ki custdy ke liye kabhi isitha ke liye mahabharat hote hi rahti haiROFLROFLROFL

ektaa maiya chahingi to koi naya  ashiq aa jayega ishita ke liyeWink

And on top of that Raman tells her she has no choice, he has many like Vineeta long legsLOL
Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged

tfs

vidya u cracked me...

aur nahi toh kya yaar? 

forehead slap smileyforehead slap smiley

me too fed up with this useless track
RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Was this not obvious? With so many villans baying for Ishita's blood in Raman's absence and the good for nothing Bhalla parivar who will do nothing except make things worse and blame Ishita, someone has to help her, right? So obviously Subbu will, he will want to help Ishita. In the process, he may start getting attached to her, but Ishita wont. She is not stupid!
For Ishita - first she is in love with Raman, second she has Ruhi and Adi, third- Bhallas are her family now. She is married and that is a life-time commitment. Why the hell will she even think of going back to Subbu and Devyani? 

Raman in Ishita's life is both a husband and MIL ( he can get really crass and low class like an uneducated mother-in-law!) - so why will Ishita leave this all in one package and go to Subbu?LOL

Your points are shaky and contradictory at the same time. If Raman is a monster of a husband, why would Ishita put up with such man, specially when she has far better options? Is she a masochist??

If Raman's a monster, when Subbu will be helping damsel in distress Ishita as his savior, the old flame between  Subbu and Ishita should get new spark. At least logic says so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_10anjsColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
   party Party  
poor woman Ishita will be saved from monster raman Dancing   

congo shongo to ishita. have a great life with subbu Day Dreaming

who cares about raman. he deserves walking on fire

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 05 May 2015 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: