Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein:Subbu to save Ishita from Param in Karan's absence

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Subbu to save Ishita from Param in Karan Patel's absence

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Subbu to save Ishita from Param in Karan Patel's absence

Trouble is back and how in Balaji Telefilms' popular show

Param (Annuraag Sharrma) made an entry in today's episode where he demands his daughter Ananya back from the Bhallas. He forcefully enters the Bhalla house and demands to see his daughter. Now Param knows that Raman (Karan Patel) is not at home because the actor has left for his honeymoon with Ankita Bhargava. Taking advantage of the situation, he barges in and threatens to teach Simmi (Shireen Mirza) a lesson for disobeying him and keeping his daughter away.

Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) stops him midway and orders him to walk out of the house or to face the consequences. When she threatens to call the cops, Param leaves but declares that he will soon be back.

With Raman out of the scene, the entire family is worried that if Param gets back with Ashok (Sangram Singh) and Shagun (Anita Hassanandani), things could get very difficult for them. Ishita consoles her family and tells them not to worry as she will never let anything happen to the family. This paves way for Subbu's (Amit Tandon) entry into Ishita's life as her knight in shining armour. Subbu will step in to help the Bhallas and make sure that Param doesn't harm them. This will bring Ishita and Subbu closer and this proximity will not go missed by Mrs Bhalla.
By the time Raman comes back, Subbu will become an essential part of the Bhalla household especially Ishita's life. Will Ishita and Subbu become a couple in Raman's absence? Will Subbu pave his way into Ishita's heart? Stay connected to find out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Perfect. IshBu love story. ðŸ¥³
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishima and her countless lovers.
Niyat toh fisal sakti hai ..aakhir insaan hai sab, devi thodi na hai...🤣
--HANISA-- thumbnail
I said it subu who will help ishita n fight for her here I got my ans too
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty_h

I said it subu who will help ishita n fight for her here I got my ans too

If this comes true, get ready for future marriage of Subbu and Ishita. Ekta's trend are always like that.
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ofcors people who r more rich then the supposed CEO of the year shifts to Delhi and then they have only one work left arranging Gas to bat for Ishita. ab yahi dekhna baki h subbu the saviour cvs adha crap to bangya hai yhm pura banadoge tab chain ki saans lelena
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What hill is this yaar each spoiller more disgusting than other ishita feel for Subbu in Raman absent what different that could make her from shagun what nonsens 
smritishah thumbnail
Raman shouldn't have married in the first place. All his wives run after other men. 🤣🤣
sweetiepiee090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why cant cvs show simmi nd ishita can standup themself wthout any male support(related 2 feminism) rayher thn shwng stupid mahaan female lead n d name of feminism.. more torture s gonna shw by cvs..
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RaimaV

Perfect. IshBu love story. ðŸ¥³

yeah