Gupta
Lafta
Sastha too
Not oly this year next year too
KJo ka magnum romance with Burruu

🤣
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
People can mock her as much as they want and the fans, but I'm so effin excited she's coming back. 5 years was sooo long. If she wins, great! If she doesn't, oh well. But if you love her as long as I haved, it's just a treat to see her back. 
I think b/c the cast is so strong, there's a lot of potential for good work and critical acclaim. I just don't understand why people think it's automatically gonna suck. Most of us aren't even saying she's gonna win NA or anything for ti. We're just excited b/c nearly everyone on ths forum keeps telling me how old she is, and how no one wants her back, people don't care about her, etc. etc. etc. So it's nice knowing that obvious BW still does care enough to offer her meaty roles wth good actors. 
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

If she doesn't, then we can be rest assured that NA is rigged & they just cant recognize genuine talent..Or Salman used his influence with Modi to stop the Govt. from honoring her brilliant performance..These are the only things that can stop her from winning an NA..Anyways, its not like she needs one..Its the Award itself which will gain more press coverage & publicity in the Western media if Ash ends up winning it..Hollywood will finally know that there is something called an NA in India & superstar Ash has been conferred with the honor..So yeah, its publicity for the award rather than Ash..Lets see if these ppl are smart enough to see her brilliance as well as realize how much benefit/ publicity they'l get by conferring her with it..

Oh uuu jealous shemale bimbo fan!!🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏼 Edited by Neela-Paani - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Will she or should she?

Should she? Not based on everything I have seen of her so far. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a decent enough performer, just not NA caliber.

Will she? If Karishma Kapoor can win one for Dil To Pagal Hai and Saif for Hum Tum then why not Aish for anything?
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Will she or should she?

Should she? Not based on everything I have seen of her so far. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a decent enough performer, just not NA caliber.

Will she? If Karishma Kapoor can win one for Dil To Pagal Hai and Saif for Hum Tum then why not Aish for anything?

She almost won national award for Raincoat. It was later given to Sarika.
dev22 thumbnail
She will get babaji ka thullu 🤣
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For NA U've to act bt sadly she dnt even know A of acting!D
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mugda

She almost won national award for Raincoat. It was later given to Sarika.

🤣

And Ameesha Patel almost won a national award for playing Cherry in Race 2 but it was later given to Vidya Balan.

#TheDelusion 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
I see India bringing the Oscar home, again!Edited by cougarTown - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cougarTown

I see India bringing the Oscar home.