Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

shocking twists for this week (Page 3)

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

I am happy anandi is moving out.. It was pain living there with a jealous character...

But just imagine if it was the other way round . If anandi was in ganga's place and ganga in anandi's... Ganga would have never left even if she was told to go, like sumitra told her so many times, but she did not go.

Lol  true shinya. Both families had to keep black mailing anandi in order to make her stay in BH. If it was Ganga she would pick one person, hold on to him like a leech even against others in that family just to keep herself safe. Like she asked jagya who am to you and made him marry her. 

On the topic - I am so glad that anandi is leaving BH at last after all the service she did to them. Now Ganga is free enough to take care of her  teenage sons. They aren't toddlers anymore. So now anandi can leave too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_ShinyaRainbowSunaparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
finally anandi make her mind fully not to stay in bh .anandi was already concern about ganga and jagya relation and does not want to go haveli but it is daddu ds who force her to stay in haveli but this time it is good that anandi listen to her own mind did not become weak infront of other decision

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_leavesandwaveshisusmita

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
btw the day anandi re enter haveli I have not seen anandi going close to jagya and talking to jagya in alone .I have seen anandi taking care of shivam taking to ds looking after shiv niketan but never see that anandi is so interest in jagan lives
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
wow ganga is leech then wats A?? shes worse than a leech . who atleast gets a way after pouring salt on it but A is worse than that.she din't go away for  11 yrs & stick 2 her  mrd ex's home & creating mess.
if A was EBM by 2 families then ganga was also EBM by DS & she even took promise from her & oreover ganga atleast was not living in her mrd Ex's home like A did or still doing.
she uses fully all & wen she thinks  now she can do widout oders she make herself victim & oders wrong.

and i m also happy shes going out of BH . now her son is grown up & not a toddler who needs J 4 ice creams & ganga 4 his snacks like tea, pakodas, samosas & sandwiches & DS 4 HW or choc wen Aji is busy in her social work & setting up of SN.

i wish now A doesn't use oder ppl at SN 2 the extent that their lives get messed up.
and i hope & wish now CVs show sumthing gud in JaGan's lives & keep away this worse than leech woman out of BH & theri lives.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stephi

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
cvs has shown jagan fighting like fighting because of medical equipment fighting because of milk fighting in hospital fighting because of mannu not going to mumbai .in all these fighting only jagan is responsible for their figting , , jagan themselves start fighting and anandi has no role to start fighting between jagan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansjayashree.grdjhahisusmitablushing

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
yes if gauri like people continue to stay in haveli then gauri to jagya ka peecha hi nahi chodti aur pata nahi jagan life ko hell banane ke liye kya kya karti
Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
It seems that people here has many learnings  what would have  Ganga done if she was at Anandi's place like '' Ganga would pick one person, hold on to him like a leech even against others in that family just to keep herself safe'' and how many services Anandi's  done  to Singhs but  nothing  received in return, how much Anandi   helped Ganga  by taking care of  her children  and so on. It would be nice if these people indicated exactly when and where it happened, how they learned about it, was it shown or mentiond in the show or...  to enlighten us ignorants .

On the other hand I saw how Anandi hold on to Sings like a leech even against her parents's tears and begging her to come with them. Or how she hold on Jagya and his life like a leech. I mean after so many years Gauri saw the same thing , that's why she said what she said about Anandi .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Originally posted by Shinya

I am happy anandi is moving out.. It was pain living there with a jealous character...

But just imagine if it was the other way round . If anandi was in ganga's place and ganga in anandi's... Ganga would have never left even if she was told to go, like sumitra told her so many times, but she did not go.

Lol  true shinya. Both families had to keep black mailing anandi in order to make her stay in BH. If it was Ganga she would pick one person, hold on to him like a leech even against others in that family just to keep herself safe. Like she asked jagya who am to you and made him marry her. 

On the topic - I am so glad that anandi is leaving BH at last after all the service she did to them. Now Ganga is free enough to take care of her  teenage sons. They aren't toddlers anymore. So now anandi can leave too.
True Anandi had to be bullied and blackmailed into staying in BH.
When she wanted to leave rainsing the issue of possible complications that can arise all the people who assured her that those problems will not arise are the very same people who are creating the situation that Anandi predicted 11 years ago.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansjayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtrdjhaShinyablushing

Go to top