Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
glad that anandi is leaving...
i wont go into the adjectives used for both the women here...too much to readπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i am not sure why people are still stuck on anandi's promise to Ratan? and why is Ganga also stuck there?
anandi promised, anandi realized her mistake, anandi apologized to JaGan, and gave her point of view once i guess and left the matter. she did not pester them to agree to her and fulfill her promise, nor did she take mannu herself to meet Ratan.
if at all she is guilty, she is guilty to Ratan for breaking the promise, and it is her headache what she does about it. How does it really matter Ganga??

Ganga is not insecure because of anandi's promise or her non existent interference  ...she is going bonkers because her past is resurfacing, her discussion with J 5 years back is coming up and fear of mannu knowing the truth and losing him is bothering her. anandi is just a reason to vent out her frustration.

she was hurt when J brought anandi in their discussion and gave her example, and now she herself is bringing in anandi and giving her example to prove her incorrect point to J. Double standards too much??  
(note: both ladies are wrong in hiding the truth)
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rdjha

i wont go into the adjectives used for both the women here...too much to readπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i am not sure why people are still stuck on anandi's promise to Ratan? and why is Ganga also stuck there?
anandi promised, anandi realized her mistake, anandi apologized to JaGan, and gave her point of view once i guess and left the matter. she did not pester them to agree to her and fulfill her promise, nor did she take mannu herself to meet Ratan.
if at all she is guilty, she is guilty to Ratan for breaking the promise, and it is her headache what she does about it. How does it really matter Ganga??

Ganga is not insecure because of anandi's promise or her non existent interference  ...she is going bonkers because her past is resurfacing, her discussion with J 5 years back is coming up and fear of mannu knowing the truth and losing him is bothering her. anandi is just a reason to vent out her frustration.

she was hurt when J brought anandi in their discussion and gave her example, and now she herself is bringing in anandi and giving her example to prove her incorrect point to J. Double standards too much??  

i dont think so
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

Nice post. So anandi apologized and stopped trying to convince Ganga? I'm seriously confused here. Read in some posts that she is still interfering and convincing Ganga. Which one is right? Can someone please tell what exactly Anandi did?
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Nice post. So anandi apologized and stopped trying to convince Ganga? I'm seriously confused here. Read in some posts that she is still interfering and convincing Ganga. Which one is right? Can someone please tell what exactly Anandi did?

which part you did not understand, Alchemist?

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was fun watching ganga run to anandi's room in an attempt to stop her from leaving...πŸ˜†
She knows how jagya will blast her.πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ganga din't run 2 stop a bcoz shes fearing J.she doesn't want Aji 2 go. i think she only said this 2 stop Aji from going.
and don't worry J won't blast ganga din't ppl hear that J clearly said that they can't interfere in ajis's matters.

keep on dreaming that J will blast ganga 4 Aji.he knows his wife don't want Aji  2 leave even if she  disagrees wid Aji on mannu's issue . rather i think it will bring JaGan closer.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Shinya - what I didn't understand was whether anandi was continuing to convince Ganga or if she apologized to Ganga and left things at that. Guess I missed a lot in the past couple of days. Gotta catch up everything. 
Also it looks like anandi left BH  when J was not there and Ganga seems to be worried about that. Did this ring a bell to you too?πŸ˜‰ Ganga  , once upon a time during her refugee days left BH with mannu and walked  on roads, in heavy rain with little mannu when jagya(overflowing with pity on her) entered and saved her from getting crashed under a lorry. She was memorizing her flirting with jagya while she walked with mannu just when a lorry was about to hit them,jagya saved the day. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Shinya - what I didn't understand was whether anandi was continuing to convince Ganga or if she apologized to Ganga and left things at that. Guess I missed a lot in the past couple of days. Gotta catch up everything. 

Also it looks like anandi left BH  when J was not there and Ganga seems to be worried about that. Did this ring a bell to you too?πŸ˜‰ Ganga  , once upon a time during her refugee days left BH with mannu and walked  on roads, in heavy rain with little mannu when jagya(overflowing with pity on her) entered and saved her from getting crashed under a lorry. She was memorizing her flirting with jagya while she walked with mannu just when a lorry was about to hit them,jagya saved the day. 

😲  πŸ€£

well Anandi went Hospital meet Ganga said she did mistake promise Ratan without consulting them ... she didn't do that to hurt Ganga she never had that intention if she hurts her she is sorry...hope this won't change their equation ..Ganga is right n her own way similarly she is right too 

Ganga cut off said she won't let manu to meet Ratan anyway Anandi remain quite did not even tr convince or force  
Awfulggt thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

😲  πŸ€£

well Anandi went Hospital meet Ganga said she did mistake promise Ratan without consulting them ... she didn't do that to hurt Ganga she never had that intention if she hurts her she is sorry...hope this won't change their equation ..Ganga is right n her own way similarly she is right too 

Ganga cut off said she won't let manu to meet Ratan anyway Anandi remain quite did not even tr convince or force  

Thanks blushing. This is what I wanted to know. Anandi didn't continue convincing Ganga. πŸ˜ƒ
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Anandi only worried that Ganga is hurt due to her promise thing...Anandi was worried sad for hurting Ganga...
not once Anandi force Ganga... Anandi accept her mistake too but she clear she feel its right thing as Ratan is terminally ill...

Anandi not once force or give bhashan... Ganga use Anandi's mistake very well ... she try show Jagya Anandi is not perfect ..she too hide things 

Anandi accept her mistake of promise and plus she also agree with hiding truth from Shivam too...

Ganga use Anandi's situation Anandi just accept her mistake told she will repair too .. no wonder Ganga was shocked hearing Anandi  
Anandi put ball in Ganga's court