Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
if J thinks A as BH member then why hes not stopping her  from going??
why did he  say that he or ganga hav no rite 2 interfere in her life??

wen u r member of house & then any1 can interfere  but luks like J doesn't want 2 interfere in the life of a family member.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jagya's third wife is wrong for misunderstanding him but Jagya's second wife was right in one thing This Anandi is biggest sham woman ever Manipulator and trying to show off her  so called goodness in front of every one and gain points  She is nothing but a big drama baaz woman 
At that time i used to hate Gauri for it but now i feel how right she was 

This Anandi first does wrong Cross her limits, do things which she has no right to do , then try to become great soul with her sacrifices putting others down 

Well Jagya is too BH ka beta  Does he make any decision about Anandi , about her children ? Not at all He simply says i have no right  but this woman she does not even ask him  and Ganga and jump in his matters and when Ganga disliked that  She is trying to become mahaan leaving the haveli Ganga has so much poison against her πŸ˜­ She thinks she is always right its only others are wrong who cannot stand her bechari Anandi πŸ€’

Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
so where did ganga say that A harmed her?? 
she only said that she din't like A giving promise 2 ratan widout consulting them.
she only said that like we shudn't & can't interfere in A's life regarding shivam knowing the truth abt his  sis  then why shud she interfere in their lives like she  did in mannu's case.

and J din't say that A owns me.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol amazing now i see people have become supporters of Jagya πŸ˜‰
Jagya is my hero πŸ˜Ž
Anandi and Ganga both have lost it One misunderstood husband and other forced mahaan I don't understand her greatness and false victimization at all the way she is becoming 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

Lol amazing now i see people have become supporters of Jagya πŸ˜‰

Jagya is my hero πŸ˜Ž
Anandi and Ganga both have lost it One misunderstood husband and other forced mahaan I don't understand her greatness and false victimization at all the way she is becoming 

Jab anandi ko support karne ki baat aati hai tab Jagya childhood friend who know her very well banjata hai. In other times jagya was the one who was horrible to her, more horrible than rattan singh perhapsπŸ˜†
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol its not us who are twisting and turning scenes but to some people here πŸ˜†
 Jagya is a person who is blamed by his wife  wrongly so why for a second he won't misunderstand  her that if Anandi apologized then Ganga must have said something to her  thats why he said all that πŸ˜†

but then same Jagya could not answer Ganga's question which she asked  with example  about shivam knowing about his sister She caught Jagya from his words when he said we have no right to interfere in her personal life when we have no right to interfere in Anandi's life  we don't do then why she does Same way she does not have right either  like she did in Ratan Mannu matter  Jagya what he said after that He could not answer  Ganga has a point 

and who is manipulator here Anandi   What a woman seriously Did Ganga abused her , did she bashed her  , did he put any blame on her She only said she has no right to interfere in our personal matters but this woman is doing drama of Ganga hates her have poison in her heart for her wah Anandi wah 

tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Jab anandi ko support karne ki baat aati hai tab Jagya childhood friend who know her very well banjata hai. In other times jagya was the one who was horrible to her, more horrible than rattan singh perhapsπŸ˜†

so true. if  2marrow ganga supports A aganist A then she"ll also bcum gud oderwsie  she  equal 2 gauri.πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Lol its not us who are twisting and turning scenes but to some people here πŸ˜†

Jagya is a person who is blamed by his wife  wrongly so why for a second he won't misunderstand  her that if Anandi apologized then Ganga must have said something to her  thats why he said all that πŸ˜†

but then same Jagya could not answer Ganga's question which she asked  with example  about shivam knowing about his sister She caught Jagya from his words when he said we have no right to interfere in her personal life when we have no right to interfere in Anandi's life  we don't do then why she does Same way she does not have right either  like she did in Ratan Mannu matter  Jagya what he said after that He could not answer  Ganga has a point 

and who is manipulator here Anandi   What a woman seriously Did Ganga abused her , did she bashed her  , did he put any blame on her She only said she has no right to interfere in our personal matters but this woman is doing drama of Ganga hates her have poison in her heart for her wah Anandi wah 

sidra A is  so narrow minded that she even thot abt that abhi-shivam vid game scene as ganga hating her.wen any parent will say  same thing wat ganga said 2 encourage her son 2  score high .i'd seen any parents doing this form the time i was kid . 
ganga din't put any blam e on A orshe ever gave this msg that she wants he r or shivam out of bH or they've not any rite on BH. she only doesn't want A's interference in her prsnl hubby-wife's matters nor in her kids matter.

and i think if A or shiv wud'd been at ganga's place they wud'd also felt like same & asked/did  same like ganga asked esply wen u  r living wid ur  mrd ex under same roof  for 11yrs widout realizing how much odd & disgusting it luks.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Gauri was right in  one thing Anandi is cunning , clever , manipulator woman who manipulates every situation to keep herself in good books and puts other down 
Just how cleverly she manipulated the situation when Ganga only said why she interferes in our lives when we don't  Anandi made it Ganga hates her Have poison in her heart against her  Wow so she herself became a great soul and made Ganga a vamp who has poison in her against her 

wah Anandi ji

and people so called saying Jagya answered all our questions this thatπŸ€ͺ Jagya misunderstood the situation he thought Ganga said something to Anandi

but he could not answer Ganga's question when she said why Anandi interferes in her life when we don't because  we think we have no right to do so jagya sais nothing His silence was his agreement to Ganga 

and Anandi she  have no shame even after jagya said we have no right to interfere in her personal life Anandi ji did not realize her mistake but made it like ganga hates her so she is moving out doing favor on Ganga;s seven births and someday when Ganga will come to know about it she will be guilty Ganga never wanted to her leave BH but she is leaving making a so called sacrifice and blame will on Ganga's head because of her she is did that  Ganga will be guilty

Anandi is really very clever Someone should learn from her how to put others down even after her own mistakes 

Ganga did wrong with her husband Totally wrong but she never did or said any wrong to Anandi but Anandi deliberately made it she did wrong with her too 

The great Anandi who preaches others about Ratan have right to on his son but she does not think shivam has right to know about his sister ? what a double standard woman is Anandi