shocking twists for this week - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
cvs has shown jagan fighting like fighting because of medical equipment fighting because of milk fighting in hospital fighting because of mannu not going to mumbai .in all these fighting only jagan is responsible for their figting , , jagan themselves start fighting and anandi has no role to start fighting between jagan
yes if gauri like people continue to stay in haveli then gauri to jagya ka peecha hi nahi chodti aur pata nahi jagan life ko hell banane ke liye kya kya karti
It seems that people here has many learnings  what would have  Ganga done if she was at Anandi's place like '' Ganga would pick one person, hold on to him like a leech even against others in that family just to keep herself safe'' and how many services Anandi's  done  to Singhs but  nothing  received in return, how much Anandi   helped Ganga  by taking care of  her children  and so on. It would be nice if these people indicated exactly when and where it happened, how they learned about it, was it shown or mentiond in the show or...  to enlighten us ignorants .

On the other hand I saw how Anandi hold on to Sings like a leech even against her parents's tears and begging her to come with them. Or how she hold on Jagya and his life like a leech. I mean after so many years Gauri saw the same thing , that's why she said what she said about Anandi .
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Lol  true shinya. Both families had to keep black mailing anandi in order to make her stay in BH. If it was Ganga she would pick one person, hold on to him like a leech even against others in that family just to keep herself safe. Like she asked jagya who am to you and made him marry her. 

On the topic - I am so glad that anandi is leaving BH at last after all the service she did to them. Now Ganga is free enough to take care of her  teenage sons. They aren't toddlers anymore. So now anandi can leave too.
True Anandi had to be bullied and blackmailed into staying in BH.
When she wanted to leave rainsing the issue of possible complications that can arise all the people who assured her that those problems will not arise are the very same people who are creating the situation that Anandi predicted 11 years ago.😆
Now i dont find any difference between jagyas 2nd and 3rd wife. Atleast gouri had some reason as anandi was legally wedded wife of jagya, no wonder she calls her heavenly soulmate a two timer

Ganga is a manipulator

Today how nicely she twisted what anandi said

Originally posted by hisusmita

Now i dont find any difference between jagyas 2nd and 3rd wife. Atleast gouri had some reason as anandi was legally wedded wife of jagya, no wonder she calls her heavenly soulmate a two timer

Ganga is a manipulator

Today how nicely she twisted what anandi said

this thought crossed my mind too.  It shows how insecured she is.
And she s going to pay for it.
yes ganga is manipulator just like A is . how conveniently A manipulated ganga's not wanting her 2 interfere in their lives 2 think that ganga hates her & has poison in her heart  4 her.
 A madam din't cum 2 apoligise but 2 convince ganag so that eh r promise cud b fulfilled and poor ganga thot that A realized her mistake of not interfering in their lives.

it luks like J's 1st wife & 2nd wife hav sumthing in common abt thinking like this thats either u r wid me or against me.atleats gauri has sum reason bcoz she was not legal wife of J but a is his Ex whos living wid her mrd Ex & his family now so why 2 think that if his wife doesn't like much interfering in their lives then it means she hates her. luks like gauri syndrome has gone in2 A's system.

and who"ll pay & wat s 2 b paid time will tell.Ganga won't need free ki advice of A.
i hope A handles her son shivam better wen nandini will cum2  live wid her.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Today thru jagyas mouth cvs have replied to all those who say anandi interferes

Jagya shouted and said anandi never interfered, bh anandi ka bhi ghar hai and she never did anything to harm any people of this house

People can assume anything anandi wanted to say this and that to ganga but we have seen what she wanted to say and she didnt want there should be any rift between any relations

Like ganga she didnt blame anyone

For everyones happiness she took every blame on her

Loved anandi for this

Ds and jagya in his reformed avatar can understand anandi now

And we can understand ganga so well now
Yes Ganga is a manipulator Great is mahaan Anandi who interferes in others personal lives non stop and expect everyone to dance on her tunes then she makes her so called sacrifices i am going out because others have so much poison in me  they don't her interferences in her lives  ðŸ˜­ Such a pathetic character is this Anandi  Fake great
Look at Jagya Ganga do they interfere in Anandi's lives  ? What Jagya said today i have no right to interfere in Anand's personal life and he never does but this woman she keeps on interfering in his life creating complications for him and then become victim  Ganga hates me ðŸ˜­ Ganga is suppose to worship her feet Great lady keep on interfering into our personal lives because you are our god mother 

what a manipulator and fakester is this Anandi 
LOL people can twist and turn dialogues to suit their bechari Anandi  and assume whatever they want Jagya said BH is Anandi's house he never said Anandi owns me and she has all right to interfere in my life  Where he said she owns me What he said to Ganga when she said same way Anandi has no right to interfere in our lives 
People may be did not hear he said i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal life Just look at that guy he never interfered in her life , she stays in BH not his matter ,  she gets out of BH not his matter , she does what with her children he does not interfere BH is his house too He does not do that so why this Anandi shamelessly interfere in his life and expects him  and his wife to follow her  ?