Jamai Raja

A salute to 2 lovely char of JR!!!

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
We often adore Sid, Roshni and DD... but from the day 1, the 2 characters which are doing great are Mr.Raj Khurana and Beeji.

Both are doing extremely fabulous job in understanding the circumstances and trying to keep the atmosphere lively and happy. Till now either Sid, Simran or kri opened about Simran's part in SidNi divorce. But his man, needs no proof... Moreover, he is not even doubting but saying surely that his vamp wife is behind this decision of sid. I am very happy that yesterday he took a decision to stay away from poison but now I can make sure of myself that days are not far that he will leave her go alone not just frm room but from his life. He is the real hero of yesterday's epi😊 Hats off Mr. Khurana⭐️⭐️

Now the other beautiful kind-hearted person who is stealing our heart from the day of her entry and rocking JR is our most lovely Beeji. She did Ph.D not only in understanding the relationships but also in playing a cupid in SidNi's love story from the begining. That's y she scored 200% out of 100% in her very short span of time in JR. Hope she'll be the permanent character and entertain us in upcoming episodes😊 luv u Beeji❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
these 2 characters are too cute
however i do not have hope of raj divorcing sim
but will be very happy if this is true
will beeji let raj divorce sim though ?
hate krisim from the core now 
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

these 2 characters are too cute

however i do not have hope of raj divorcing sim
but will be very happy if this is true
will beeji let raj divorce sim though ?
hate krisim from the core now 

yup he won't divorce Sim but should not talk and leave her alone... If she suffered in loneliness like hell, she may understand other's feeliings😊
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They r the only sane Khuranas at the moment. Raj is the best dad one can ask for. and beeji's innocence and one liners are just too good to crack u up in a serious scene too!! I thank the CVS for bringing beeji in the show!!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya these two are the best characters..
Whoever leaves SidNi alone these both don't and thats the thing I love about them..
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yup dese 2 r grt char in d shw
I want raj 2 slap dat sim nd kri toh oh god i hate dem both
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madhuharini

yup he won't divorce Sim but should not talk and leave her alone... If she suffered in loneliness like hell, she may understand other's feeliings😊

i doubt if she will ever understand
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

They r the only sane Khuranas at the moment. Raj is the best dad one can ask for. and beeji's innocence and one liners are just too good to crack u up in a serious scene too!! I thank the CVS for bringing beeji in the show!!

yup... that's the best ever thing Pallavi😊
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raj khurana and beeji are the best ever since from the day they are in the show...😊👏 
I equally loved both of them in yesterday epi and they are true sidni fans even more than us...😛 And i loved the way raj gave back to that nutcase...👏 I even feel better instead of him if he snd that nutcase and her daughter to the guest no no store room...😳 So the day is not far for him to find the truth abt simran deal... Once if he find out the truth then i can't imagine how would be her condition...