I hate MaNan AT ppl ...Err - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Loq - Movies be fantasy, Kjo lies IBers be slaves, and not rich atall  kay. But thanks for your kind words and loads of love for you πŸ€—

Awww...Genie
DOes your boss make you work so much

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by loquacious_me

4.       Sarika

TFQ.Theferiequeen...Soomeone call you Saru also ...My migraine partner..

I still am confused if you are married or not?

Actually I am legit confused about you..

You are very optimistic after genie but jo galti u did no maafi...

Tumne bhi wahi kiya jo dusron ne mere saath kiya..

After geeting betrayed by you too...My halat became like

Tadap tadap ke iss dil se aag nikalti rahi...Mujhko saza di pyaar ki..JO lut gaye ...HAa lut gaye hum teri mohabat main..

YEs...I loved you..You were my fav person on AT after Genie...

And you did this..

Kya se Kya hogaya...

you be so meeen to me...Go

I HATE YOU TOO...

OK ..Thanks ..GOod BYE 

Aww...Hugs buddy. πŸ€— I love you too and I was sincerely missing you and worried of you too. As far as insults are considered, no body wrote for me too. I had to demand and demand and demand and then Flamey ka dil paseeja and she wrote for me. 
And for me writing I just wrote for 3-4 people and was intending to write for others but by the time I got to it that AT got over.  πŸ˜­

It doesn't mean I love you less sweetheart. 

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
Haha aww hugs Loq. 
This has to be the most DQey thing anyone from the AT's done yet, and that's saying something. πŸ˜†

I had no idea you were my 'fan', but point noted, a special 'hi' will be reserved for you from now onwards. Pakka wala promise. πŸ˜³ And talk to me more, I don't bite, you know. πŸ˜†
We were all worried about you after the earthquake, and I later read you'd been in an accident before that. So pamper yourself lots, hope you get back on your feet soon. 
Thanks for all the love. πŸ€—
LOQI; u made me blush blush!! hehehe
YES TO SAX! SAX IS GOOD FOR HEALTH!!

AND tu thik ho, phir main tujhe samjhti..I shall be very lenient with u! humesha wala promise!!

TIGHT MANIK HUGS TO U
Originally posted by loquacious_me

Ribelle

I toh HATE YOU THE MOST...

Like you always think bad of me..

ALWays...You call me flirt and you bhadkaoing my love against me...

SHe is about to divorce me...

Then you ship Nanidni with some Novel of yours...You change your name so much...

I no like you at all...

I HATE YOU

Bas..Kehdiya na..Kehdiya..

*faints of shock* 

*wakesup* 

JOO LOUU ME SO MUCH?😎

THE MOST? I hate you the most too.Thank you for the special mention! *insert kiss emoji here*

I'd have deffo written for you if I had written at all. πŸ˜Š

You ARE bad so what do I call you but bad? Huh? Flirt karna kam karo and I'll think about not shipping Prithvi Nandini publiclyπŸ˜† And see? i haven't changed my un in days...such a good girl i've become...

I want the writer you back. Write something.😳

With all the hate in the world, 

Ribelle </3

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Aww...Hugs buddy. πŸ€— I love you too and I was sincerely missing you and worried of you too. As far as insults are considered, no body wrote for me too. I had to demand and demand and demand and then Flamey ka dil paseeja and she wrote for me. 
And for me writing I just wrote for 3-4 people and was intending to write for others but by the time I got to it that AT got over.  πŸ˜­

It doesn't mean I love you less sweetheart. 

Sarika is a bae 😳😳
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Haha aww hugs Loq. 
This has to be the most DQey thing anyone from the AT's done yet, and that's saying something. πŸ˜†

I had no idea you were my 'fan', but point noted, a special 'hi' will be reserved for you from now onwards. Pakka wala promise. πŸ˜³ And talk to me more, I don't bite, you know. πŸ˜†
We were all worried about you after the earthquake, and I later read you'd been in an accident before that. So pamper yourself lots, hope you get back on your feet soon. 
Thanks for all the love. πŸ€—

You never knew I was your fan...Awww but now i know you will never ignore me...
Earthquake has done all the ruins man...Life sucks🀒
Originally posted by geet.a

LOQI; u made me blush blush!! hehehe
YES TO SAX! SAX IS GOOD FOR HEALTH!!

AND tu thik ho, phir main tujhe samjhti..I shall be very lenient with u! humesha wala promise!!

TIGHT MANIK HUGS TO U

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

*faints of shock* 

*wakesup* 

JOO LOUU ME SO MUCH?😎

THE MOST? I hate you the most too.Thank you for the special mention! *insert kiss emoji here*

I'd have deffo written for you if I had written at all. πŸ˜Š

You ARE bad so what do I call you but bad? Huh? Flirt karna kam karo and I'll think about not shipping Prithvi Nandini publiclyπŸ˜† And see? i haven't changed my un in days...such a good girl i've become...

I want the writer you back. Write something.😳

With all the hate in the world, 

Ribelle </3

I still hate you
Writer me has gone...My pheels be lost somewhere😭
I DON'T FLIRT...