Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Is this a time to reveal truth to mannu about her brith? (Page 3)

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@jia i agree wid u but its said in TB that mannu will hate J 4 keeping him in dark 4 this.tho its ilogical a smannu si shown understanding guy.
but luks like this will bring JaGan closer as ganga will make him understand abt J & ratan.
but i don't want Mannu to hate JagyaCryThis is worst nightmare CryI wonder why he starts hating Jagya i expected him to hate RatanConfusedThat TB article is a bitWacko
It says Anandi lives with NimboliWackoMannu hates Jagya and blames him Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Originally posted by tiny15

@jia i agree wid u but its said in TB that mannu will hate J 4 keeping him in dark 4 this.tho its ilogical a smannu si shown understanding guy.
but luks like this will bring JaGan closer as ganga will make him understand abt J & ratan.
but i don't want Mannu to hate JagyaCryThis is worst nightmare CryI wonder why he starts hating Jagya i expected him to hate RatanConfusedThat TB article is a bitWacko
It says Anandi lives with NimboliWackoMannu hates Jagya and blames him Confused
it may b misleading
but thing is logically why mannu will hate J?he cud question & may get angry or upset abt him keepingin dark but why shud/cud  he hate J wne J always luvs & trust s him so much??Confused

Dreamer_

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hai re Mannu misunderstands Jagya starts hating him O cvs  how can you  fall so low AngryThis is most heart breaking ever 
Cvs seem to be only interested in torturing Jagya 

But Good thing is Anandi leaves seems like no one stops herROFL  No one would have stopped her before too Had she put her foot down 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Jagya and Ganga does not need to be guilty for Ratan Singh that they could not fulfill poor Mannus father's last wish  Its only they are kind hearted , noble people so they will feel otherwise even God will not show any mercy on this CensoredRatan for his sins  if Ganga forgives him from where he will get his first wife alive and ask forgiveness from her ?How he is going to get forgiveness from Padma and her daughter??Strange dying for Mannu but his daughter's even name is not on his tongue  ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAnusha

Hai re Mannu misunderstands Jagya starts hating him O cvs  how can you  fall so low AngryThis is most heart breaking ever 

But Good thing is Anandi leaves seems like no one stops herROFL  No one would have stopped her before too Had she put her foot down 
Dadisaa agreed for Anandi she can move out Lol someone please tell me then how Dadisaa can be blamed 11 years ago she bullied Anandi to stay in  BH  if she would have tried to convince her even then Dadisaa would have agreed but she never tried 

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Originally posted by AdorableAnusha

Dadisaa agreed for Anandi she can move out Lol someone please tell me then how Dadisaa can be blamed 11 years ago she bullied Anandi to stay in  BH  if she would have tried to convince her even then Dadisaa would have agreed but she never tried 
thats wat we r saying that she cud'd used the logic 11yrs ago also. but din't bcoz that was not convenient 2 her.
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Whats new if Mannu hates jagya for hiding the truth for so long? We all know immly after that flashback scene that this day would come. After learning the whole truth mannu will come around.

tiny15

Go to top