Is this a time to reveal truth to mannu about her brith?

Posted: 8 years ago
Well to fullfill promise of Anandi the first step is to tell mannu that jagya is not ur real father , someone else is your real father.
And this revelation may gives emotional stroke to mannu.

Meeting is the second stage. AFter knowing the truth it will not be easy for mannu to accept the fact so easily. 

Originally posted by jayshree1942

Well to fullfill promise of Anandi the first step is to tell mannu that jagya is not ur real father , someone else is your real father.
And this revelation may gives emotional stroke to mannu.

Meeting is the second stage. AFter knowing the truth it will not be easy for mannu to accept the fact so easily. 

why shud mannu b told abt ratan bcoz of A's promise 2 ratan??
he shud know abt  ratan and his all "kartoots" also so that he won't hate JaGan esply J or think  bad of him or go in2 depression.bcoz its his rite 2 know the truth.not bcoz A's has given promise 2 ratan.
ur last line is true. wen shiv who was so mature & was  an adult went in depression wen he came  know hes not son of ira & alok then its natural 4 mannu also.

I m not saying that because of A's promise truth should be revealed.

its upto jagya-ganga whether to tell mannu the truth. If they agree with mannu ratan meeting then it will be obious to tell the truth first to mannu. 

I dont know before promising this why Anandi didnt think of this point that mannu dont know that ratan is his father.

And i m surprised also why Ganga did not say this to Anandi that - what will happen when mannu will come to know that ratan is his father. She should ask Anandi do u think it will be easy for mannu to digest this truth. 

basically puri badi haveli jhol relation hai . mannu abhi shivam all childrens dont know connections of their parents. i m just thinking if they will come to know what will be their reaction. bichare pagal ho jayenge. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

First of all Milaane ka vada nahi karna chahiye tha; Koshish karoongi that is what should have been Anandi's reply to Ratan's request; 
She knew everything; She remembered everything; Ratan had tried to kill her family too; She did not forget it bas seeing a dying man she did not have the heart to refuse; Not every time you should think from the heart; head should be used too

If Mannu has to meet Ratan then he will have to know the whole truth nothing should be left untold; He is 15 and can be easily confused
This is not the case of an adopted child; He has one bio parent and one adoptive

He has to know the situation his mother came out from and which was mainly because she had him and his future to think about

There is no need to bad mouth Ratan bas tell the kid everything so he does not misunderstand JaGan

Then leave it to him if he wants to meet the man who almost killed his mother and the entire family which is his now

I want it to be Mannu's decision and no one else's

If he says no I don't want "Anyone" to tell him to re think about it

If he says yes then too it is good as the information which he has just got will raise questions in his mind and he needs to be at peace after it so he has to talk to Ratan and get answers

The closure will also help him deal with Abhi in the future because that day is not far away when saga sautela comes to Abhi's mouth

Originally posted by Chahanya

First of all Milaane ka vada nahi karna chahiye tha; Koshish karoongi that is what should have been Anandi's reply to Ratan's request; 
She knew everything; She remembered everything; Ratan had tried to kill her family too; She did not forget it bas seeing a dying man she did not have the heart to refuse; Not every time you should think from the heart; head should be used too

If Mannu has to meet Ratan then he will have to know the whole truth nothing should be left untold; He is 15 and can be easily confused
This is not the case of an adopted child; He has one bio parent and one adoptive

He has to know the situation his mother came out from and which was mainly because she had him and his future to think about

There is no need to bad mouth Ratan bas tell the kid everything so he does not misunderstand JaGan

Then leave it to him if he wants to meet the man who almost killed his mother and the entire family which is his now

I want it to be Mannu's decision and no one else's

If he says no I don't want "Anyone" to tell him to re think about it

If he says yes then too it is good as the information which he has just got will raise questions in his mind and he needs to be at peace after it so he has to talk to Ratan and get answers

The closure will also help him deal with Abhi in the future because that day is not far away when saga sautela comes to Abhi's mouth

i agree wid u completely except last line. i don't think abhi will think as saga or soutela.bcoz mannu many times'd saved abhi & hes v.caring 4 abhi & abhi also seems 2 listen 2 him.and hes half bro not step bro. as they've common mom.and yes theres no need 2 bad mouth but mannu shud b told truth & hopefully by ratan himself that how he treated ganga so that mannu won't think bad abt ganga & jagya.
but i want abhi also 2 know  the truth.
and hope & wish CVs show abhi & mannu bonding getting stronger as after knowing truth mannu will deftnly b shocked & may get depressed. so i want abhi 2 b a support  2 him rather than pooja.
Earliest the better. Mannu should have been told about this earlier itself when jagya suggested. At least now they should tell.
so next generation will come to know horrible effects of child marriage.

because when mannu will come to know that ratansingh is his father. his next question will be why my mother married to jagya.

ab jo bhi ho vachan to poora karna hi padega chahe accha lage ya bura lage chahe beman se vachan pura karo ya mun se vachan poora karo , vachan to poora karna hi hoga , vachan dekar poora na karna ek galat baat hogi

pehle to vachan dena nahi chahiye pur ab jub vachan de diya hai to use pura karna ek natik jimmedari banti hai
btw what if padma second wife of ratan disclose truth to mannu or if mannu himself come to know about ratan by over hearing jagan convoEdited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
This is not the best time to reveal mannu the truth about his father. The best time would have been when jagya suggested, some 5 years ago. But since Ganga didn't let it happen then, she has to face the wrath of it now or later. Truth cannot be hidden forever. In ds-basant and shiv's  case it was a proper kept secret between individuals. In this case it is not. When she entered, Everyone in jester  knew she was a refugee with a son who took shelter in BH. They even pointed fingers seeing her going around jester with jagya. Till now no one probably felt the need to mention it.. But sooner or later truth will come out. The longer she takes, the worse it would be for mannu. Pity him.