Let's not take everything literally

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So, I've been seeing people bashing/hating Ranveer for caring and looking after his so-called "wife." Many members still are not out of the zone where Ranveer was "sleeping" with Ri and think he was not being loyal to Ishani. The things during the leap episodes he said to Ri prove he never loved Ishani and now in present him taking care of Ri are the proof he can get over Ishani.

Well, I have said this hundred times on the forum that the beginning scenes were shot only and only to degrade Ranveer's character so that we accept "Ishkar" as the new pair. I remember some articles saying how the new guy will be the "new male lead" of the show. However, most of us REJECTED the new entry and they were forced to make many changes. In those changes various things come- Undoing of RR marriage, Shakti returning back from NB in 2 weeks only while he was supposed to be there for nearly 2 months.
Before that, let's not take everything the way it was shown. As I have already said it was made only to justify Shakti's absence and start a new "unrequited love story" of Shikhar. They badly failed. Their purpose of his entry failed.
Another thing, in many scenes Ranveer looked absolutely comfortable with Ri as her soon-to-be-hubby and in many he did not seem to be Ranveer at all. Why this? If we're reading a book only words help us understand things and events unlike a movie or TV show where more than just the writing matters. Actors, their family problems, their health matters. And all this affects the story too. That's exactly what happened here. Shakti's absence affected this show, Ranveer in a bad way. How much can one bash just a character when he is being ruined on purpose? I think when this kind of situation arises one should support the character so that the makers realize their mistakes.

Coming to the last episode, I understand everyone's frustration. And the scenes of RR were lame. Completely disgusting. But wait! Why do we think they were lame? Because he kissed a girl on her forehead who he thinks is his good friend? No, I found them disgusting because it was Ri who he did all that to. Ritika who I can officially tag as a characterless woman. Think of any other girl instead of her-- a girl who is innocent and actually wants Ishveer together. Do you find the whole scenario as bad? Perhaps not.
Why Ranveer is acting too bitchy? Because Ishani has wounded him too deeply to be healed again. He is not in his sense when he's acting like this. With Ri he wants an assurity that he's not worthless like Ishani had said he was, and that he too can be loved unconditionally. His intentions are not wrong but the object of that intent is disgusting.

This post in no way is to defend the negative points but to get to understand that there are things that affect something externally and we must not just confine ourselves to our perception of the things.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EH dear great defending post!! U are brilliant as always dear.. 
But the problem here is that everyone wont sit down and take all this crap and say this character got degraded due to hence following reasons... they will se what they are shown. what is shown is a confused dwindling guy who is sleeping in same bed with a girl without getting amrried and smiling around for the world when his wife is in jail rotting. Not that i care about that stupid wife!!🥱  But his character was butchered a lot. The way things have progressed i think even if there was some other girls reaction would be same may be intensity would have been less . But nonethe less reactions would be same.  The treatment with which the track was treated went way wrong dear. 

Just lets see how this track will be treated as we are gonna see anger crazed and extremely jealous guy named rv now. 
ssm97 thumbnail
Audience do have sympathy with pain of RV.  But he in anger forcing himself to Ri is not easy to digest 
If he has to throw his anger,  he should do this with ish not ritika 

Don't know how story will move forward 

Spoilers are also conflicting 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u
rv has been too much hurt now
ishaani cannot even comprehend that
neither can she take away her words to rv
rv is trying to believe that he can be loved too
so he is turning to ritika 
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow mahn.. U have pointed down the thoughts which i exactly wanted to express..
He z human afterall
N yeah if ishani had juz went to jail without saying those harsh things to ranveer du think ranveer would hv tried to move on with ritika? No way
Um sure he would've commited sucide the very next second he gotta kw that ishani z hanged
Its all ishani's fault which z making him behave like dz
He lost his senses n thinking ability the very day ishani said those cheap things to him
matsh thumbnail
Very nice post Elvish..
Yest epi showed RV in a different light as a person who is out to be selfish when all his life he has been selfless.. It is a difficult act and forgetting Ishani is another matter altogether.. So I don't really fall for that RV is committing crime by going with Ri type of thing.. and agree with your points..

But CVs are really stretching everyone's patience with this track.. now the triple marriage is coming.. How long can you tolerate an angry and illogical RV who can not see that Ish might have thought he is married already .. how long can we assume that he does not think of how can she decide to marry Shikhar so quickly.. he is happy to keep misunderstanding her.. that is not going so well since he knew her for so long..

I have been saying this too many times that RV can be redeemed only when Ri turns negative, otherwise they just keep degrading his character with his anger or hurt or brainlessness..

Actually CVs expect us to be idiots .. the title of your post should be
"Let's not take anything literally" !!
Since everything in this show is now becoming a pain...

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

EH dear great defending post!! U are brilliant as always dear..

But the problem here is that everyone wont sit down and take all this crap and say this character got degraded due to hence following reasons... they will se what they are shown. what is shown is a confused dwindling guy who is sleeping in same bed with a girl without getting amrried and smiling around for the world when his wife is in jail rotting. Not that i care about that stupid wife!!🥱 But his character was butchered a lot. The way things have progressed i think even if there was some other girls reaction would be same may be intensity would have been less . But nonethe less reactions would be same. The treatment with which the track was treated went way wrong dear.

Just lets see how this track will be treated as we are gonna see anger crazed and extremely jealous guy named rv now.

WD, I know people won't sit down and think what went wrong. But this goes back to the good old saying "You see what you want to see". That's what happening here too. People want to hate the character they're not thinking differently and giving very easily into the crap of the CVs.
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur beshumar aaya hai 😳😳
😆😆😆

aaj sirf gaane ke mood mein hun...😆😆😆 & love u for this post...⭐️

But the fact is that the cvs have really messed up with Ranveer's character ..., But Ranveer remains same na for us...😳😳 I just hope the CVs should atlest try to show proper reasons for Ranveer's weird & out of character behaviour infront of Ritika...😲
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this lovely post ❤️