who was hardworking and selfless

bharaj convo was amazing
suraj asking bb to pray for his new project
and then finally resting on her shoulders
i loved it to core 

finally the nostalic MKD scenes
but i couldnt see the spark in either suraj's eyes or sandy's eyes
it was like they were recalling those moments of some other couple ðŸ˜†
the same scene in GG room  would have been better ( purely my pov)

he should have discussed this with sandy
i feel nowadays he gives more imp to ved than sandy 
the intimacy between surved is missing in surya
its bb's shop so he could have atleast shared it with her
does he have rights to sell it ?

fav song of my beeji ðŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice post Thala.. Indeed a Sweet one!! 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post ..Im having the same thoughts Suraj is closer to Vedh than sandy now which is something Im not liking at all.
Offscreen issues dont have anything to do with the storyline is my firm belief.. Even after Anas and Deepika slap gate issue we kept seeing intimate moments till the delivery happened.

That is what I said in another thread also, Suraj should have atleast discussed about selling his shop with Bhabo and Sandhya.
These two woman are most imp in his life and now Vedh has taken over which Im not liking.
Its not that I dont like the bond between Veraj , but its being overdone.
What I can see is, that Suraj wants to fulfill Vedh's wish ,he has not actually thought about himself.
But Bhabo and Sandhya were genuinely blaming themselves for lack of Suraj's growth over these years.

Sandhya and Bhabo were really proud and contented of what Suraj is ..that is something I really like.
their love is unconditional while Vedhs isnt.

Vedh disrespected his dad's profession basically which led to all problem.
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
tweetykins21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonali you are hundred percent correct
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post rama akka.. will miss mkd a lot..
not just one or two.. there r so many memories for surYa in MKD..

But looks like they r worried abt that nd nly we DABHily are emotionally attached to that as though it s ours ..

@Sonali .. exactly my thought .. suraj's 1st priority s ved , he s nt bothered abt anything nd jus want to make his son happy. Suraj s completely changed .. not an hubby , not a son .. just a dad s what he s thinking now ..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thala all I can think is that, Suraj doesn't want some one to shake his confidence or will power or decision what ever it may be, and that was the main reason, he doesn't want to discuss this with others. What good did it do when he openly announced his decision to open the new hotel. All he could get was negative remarks and his siblings outright told him he should not venture in to such thing as he has crossed the age to dream or to accept challenge in life. he could realize how selfish his siblings could get to when it comes to his earning. He know both his mother and wife support him in his stand but still hesitant to discuss as it might tamper his decision and make him weak.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Nice post ..Im having the same thoughts Suraj is closer to Vedh than sandy now which is something Im not liking at all.

Offscreen issues dont have anything to do with the storyline is my firm belief.. Even after Anas and Deepika slap gate issue we kept seeing intimate moments till the delivery happened.

That is what I said in another thread also, Suraj should have atleast discussed about selling his shop with Bhabo and Sandhya.
These two woman are most imp in his life and now Vedh has taken over which Im not liking.
Its not that I dont like the bond between Veraj , but its being overdone.
What I can see is, that Suraj wants to fulfill Vedh's wish ,he has not actually thought about himself.
But Bhabo and Sandhya were genuinely blaming themselves for lack of Suraj's growth over these years.

Sandhya and Bhabo were really proud and contented of what Suraj is ..that is something I really like.
their love is unconditional while Vedhs isnt.

Vedh disrespected his dad's profession basically which led to all problem.

@ red 
its not his dream , but its son's dream
chain of restaturants is what i expected when i demanded for  business expansion
but hotel  is something diff right? correct me if iam wrong 

@ blue
by agreeing to vved's demand, i want to see you as a hotelier
doesnt it  convey that indeed halwai job is a disrespectful profession

opening various branches all over India
still having his main office in HG , giving instructions and supervising the branches
when xomeone complaints of  not so good jalebis
tying the turban and making jalebis with his own hands
and people praising him that inspite of being the owner of many branches
suraj himself made the jalebis and its taste is unique

thala thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

Nice post rama akka.. will miss mkd a lot..

not just one or two.. there r so many memories for surYa in MKD..

But looks like they r worried abt that nd nly we DABHily are emotionally attached to that as though it s ours ..

@Sonali .. exactly my thought .. suraj's 1st priority s ved , he s nt bothered abt anything nd jus want to make his son happy. Suraj s completely changed .. not an hubby , not a son .. just a dad s what he s thinking now ..

me too ss ðŸ˜­
it has so much of sentimental connection
MKD was surya's addaa for privacy
they started understanding, shared lot of feelings
and of course touching touching moments too happened in MKD

thala thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

Thala all I can think is that, Suraj doesn't want some one to shake his confidence or will power or decision what ever it may be, and that was the main reason, he doesn't want to discuss this with others. What good did it do when he openly announced his decision to open the new hotel. All he could get was negative remarks and his siblings outright told him he should not venture in to such thing as he has crossed the age to dream or to accept challenge in life. he could realize how selfish his siblings could get to when it comes to his earning. He know both his mother and wife support him in his stand but still hesitant to discuss as it might tamper his decision and make him weak.

but its a huge decision dee
a turning point
the same siblings will make fun of him
till he becomes the owner of vedansh
but till then do you think they would encourage him
meena is desperate to TP him
and there was a dialogue too in friday epi
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thala

but its a huge decision dee
a turning point
the same siblings will make fun of him
till he becomes the owner of vedansh
but till then do you think they would encourage him
meena is desperate to TP him
and there was a dialogue too in friday epi

Yes thala, those words of his brothers and Meena are the root cause for his decision to sell his shop. NO, he will face their tantrum in each stage and he should steel himself to ignore them and move ahead. All he needs now is unaltered support from his maa & wife. The one who went against his mother to make his wife an IPS officer can do anything to fulfill his dream. Yes, there will be some hindrances but with his better half, he will conquer that and be successful.
 He has no reserved tressure to use now thala as all his earnings were spent on his family (lager) and now he is in a stage of hand to mouth situation. So if he sells off his shop, atleast he shall not worry about the orders and spoilt orders etc. and can concentrate on his new project.