The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wind_dancerLoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

Originally posted by wind_dancer

Eggzactly tl dear!! Yeah but unfortunately proportionate of good vs bad epi is quite huge so most epi goes without notice. Tongue  Same here for me too just read post and comment dnt make any thread as i dnt have anything to say.  yesss dear for me too u guys are the support system through this whole crap that is why i am able to jhelofy this crap right now..Hug Hug 

lolz this is true.. we get one good episode for 20-30 bad ones..SleepySleepySleepy and thats exactly why we're blank on mostLOLLOL CP on that.. i'm speechless about the show nowadays tooLOLLOL yep same hereHugHug can only get through all this BS by laughing it off with you guysHug

Yup that is why we are blank as we skip many epis now and they are not worth watching either so anyways no issue. LOLLOL  yes girls talking with u all and laughing it off is just the thing that is making me stand it warna toh i would have walked out way early..Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Thank god i dnt have to go violent tl !! Cause dnt have a tv anymore ROFL

lucky you WDOuchROFLROFL my mum keeps putting it whenever she has the remote and im forced to sit through it coz of herCry its sheer tortureSleepyCryAngry

Yeah i am feeling lucky right now !! ROFL ROFL ROFL  Cause watching it on tv is the hardest thing right now and sit through all of it is just scary!!OuchOuch

LoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@mas123 no in KZK she went too far out with them IMO... these two have gotten really ugly too, but they are yet to reach that wala level.

wind_dancermas123

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mas123

Completely agree with you... No hopes any more now 
CVs are headstrong to make this  crap even worst

Even KZK was somewhat better in terms of MU and mahantaa 

Ok i remebered a track in kzk when tl just said this .. so no aashiqui has still not reached that level it is still a lot behind..  Ohh plz dnt ever go to that level.. OuchOuch

Edited by wind_dancer - 04 May 2015 at 10:26pm

mas123

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Yup that is why we are blank as we skip many epis now and they are not worth watching either so anyways no issue. LOLLOL  yes girls talking with u all and laughing it off is just the thing that is making me stand it warna toh i would have walked out way early..Big smileBig smile

exactly this is why RaRi never bothered me the way they bother others, coz i've never watched any of their scenesEmbarrassedLOL and exactly, dont miss it either so i dont care as well... CP on that.SmileSmile i was all set to quit with the leap itself, still here only coz of you guys nowHugSmile

wind_dancermas123

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Yeah i am feeling lucky right now !! ROFL ROFL ROFL  Cause watching it on tv is the hardest thing right now and sit through all of it is just scary!!OuchOuch

you really are luckyROFLROFL just ask me what i have to go through...OuchROFLROFL went off to drink water and came back to him blabbering about how he was dead without herSleepyROFLROFL

wind_dancer

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

exactly this is why RaRi never bothered me the way they bother others, coz i've never watched any of their scenesEmbarrassedLOL and exactly, dont miss it either so i dont care as well... CP on that.SmileSmile i was all set to quit with the leap itself, still here only coz of you guys nowHugSmile

Yeah u were wuite ready to quite it nah!! Even ialmost sort of quit it!! But i missed u guys a lot and gain am bakc..LOLLOL Show to yeah same to same feeling hai dear.Tongue

LoveLives4Ever

Go to top