Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

My feelings (Page 2)

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

TL and WD i can understand you guys on that as i have the same pinch on the current state of affairs going on right now but since we have been patient enough to go through this bs for atleast 2 months now i would just request you guys to shift to wd or better avoid this crap for another week as i don't think it would be extended beyond this.

No i have stooped with wu too!! It is just too bleh for that!! DeadDead  We have been patient for wayy too long that it has lost the craze we had for this show.Its just a show now am not crazy about it anymore. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesLoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wind_dancer

TL and WD i can understand you guys on that as i have the same pinch on the current state of affairs going on right now but since we have been patient enough to go through this bs for atleast 2 months now i would just request you guys to shift to wd or better avoid this crap for another week as i don't think it would be extended beyond this.

No i have stooped with wu too!! It is just too bleh for that!! DeadDead  We have been patient for wayy too long that it has lost the craze we had for this show.Its just a show now am not crazy about it anymore. LOLLOL

@Bold spot onLOLLOLLOL now its just a show and not a craze anymore...

tinytoeswind_dancer

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

Hi5 dear !!! True that !! Yeah f2f gave me hope which crashed the very next epi !!even I am not much into quitting anymore as it does not matter I can tune off the show when it goes bad !! Not crazy about the show anymore .. I used to watch it like crazy too and would go aww at their moments !! And would wait like crazy for new epis .. Abhi toh I sleep right before the epi to save my sanity .. And updates and scary .. Ouch

exactly if not the next day then the day after the next day for sure..LOLLOLLOL Ditto on that.. i catch it when its good and happily skip it when its bad.. and i too dont read the WUs anymore either... i check for Pallu's posts here and now have started reading through the FB chat and yeah thats more then enough...LOLLOLLOL you guys are my support system to get through this crappy show nowHugHug

Eggzactly tl dear!! Yeah but unfortunately proportionate of good vs bad epi is quite huge so most epi goes without notice. Tongue  Same here for me too just read post and comment dnt make any thread as i dnt have anything to say.  yesss dear for me too u guys are the support system through this whole crap that is why i am able to jhelofy this crap right now..Hug Hug 

tinytoesLoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Hi 5 on that my sisterThumbs UpROFLROFL had lost all connect with this show when the leap and cross couples happened, yet their F2F made me think that MAYBE things will get better now, but clearly not so have quit again... the sad thing is that i dont even care about quitting anymore... and this is for the same show i used to watch at least 10-20 times before it aired on TV followed with all its repeats... CVs have messed up completely with this show to the point of no return now...

WD  same pinch these cv's have a special flair of making us hate what we were more than crazy about.After watching the episode i am dreading at the sight of even trying to go though wu.We used to be crazy about this series once  in awe and now we are crazy about it for making our heads scratchAngry.

Yup cvs have a sepcial skill of degrading characters to the lowest no matter how good the character was even leads themselves and they call it true love OuchConfused!! for me the wu itself makes me wanna bang mu head somewhere. epi toh dekh nahi sakti.. after member approval hi i watch it!!LOLLOL

tinytoesLoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

WD  same pinch these cv's have a special flair of making us hate what we were more than crazy about.After watching the episode i am dreading at the sight of even trying to go though wu.We used to be crazy about this series once  in awe and now we are crazy about it for making our heads scratchAngry.

thats just it, im even done scratching my head over it now.. i literally snatch the remote out of mum's hand at 8 to ensure she cant put this nowadays soEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Thank god i dnt have to go violent tl !! Cause dnt have a tv anymore ROFL

Edited by wind_dancer - 04 May 2015 at 10:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

@Bold spot onLOLLOLLOL now its just a show and not a craze anymore...

High 5 dear!! taht is what many of us are going through now!!

LoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Eggzactly tl dear!! Yeah but unfortunately proportionate of good vs bad epi is quite huge so most epi goes without notice. Tongue  Same here for me too just read post and comment dnt make any thread as i dnt have anything to say.  yesss dear for me too u guys are the support system through this whole crap that is why i am able to jhelofy this crap right now..Hug Hug 

lolz this is true.. we get one good episode for 20-30 bad ones..SleepySleepySleepy and thats exactly why we're blank on mostLOLLOL CP on that.. i'm speechless about the show nowadays tooLOLLOL yep same hereHugHug can only get through all this BS by laughing it off with you guysHug

wind_dancer

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Thank god i dnt have to go violent tl !! Cause dnt have a tv anymore ROFL

lucky you WDOuchROFLROFL my mum keeps putting it whenever she has the remote and im forced to sit through it coz of herCry its sheer tortureSleepyCryAngry

wind_dancer

Go to top