Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mas123

Completely agree with you... No hopes any more now 

CVs are headstrong to make this  crap even worst

Even KZK was somewhat better in terms of MU and mahantaa 

Ok i remebered a track in kzk when tl just said this .. so no aashiqui has still not reached that level it is still a lot behind..  Ohh plz dnt ever go to that level.. 
Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Yup that is why we are blank as we skip many epis now and they are not worth watching either so anyways no issue. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yes girls talking with u all and laughing it off is just the thing that is making me stand it warna toh i would have walked out way early..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

exactly this is why RaRi never bothered me the way they bother others, coz i've never watched any of their scenesπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and exactly, dont miss it either so i dont care as well... CP on that.😊😊 i was all set to quit with the leap itself, still here only coz of you guys nowπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Yeah i am feeling lucky right now !! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Cause watching it on tv is the hardest thing right now and sit through all of it is just scary!!

you really are lucky🀣🀣 just ask me what i have to go through...🀣🀣 went off to drink water and came back to him blabbering about how he was dead without herπŸ₯±πŸ€£πŸ€£
wind_dancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

exactly this is why RaRi never bothered me the way they bother others, coz i've never watched any of their scenesπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and exactly, dont miss it either so i dont care as well... CP on that.😊😊 i was all set to quit with the leap itself, still here only coz of you guys nowπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Yeah u were wuite ready to quite it nah!! Even ialmost sort of quit it!! But i missed u guys a lot and gain am bakc..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Show to yeah same to same feeling hai dear.πŸ˜›
wind_dancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

you really are lucky🀣🀣 just ask me what i have to go through...🀣🀣 went off to drink water and came back to him blabbering about how he was dead without herπŸ₯±πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hai that must have been really painful πŸ˜΅!! 
ssm97 thumbnail
I m literally annoyed with both of them
Let them go to hell
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Yeah u were wuite ready to quite it nah!! Even ialmost sort of quit it!! But i missed u guys a lot and gain am bakc..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Show to yeah same to same feeling hai dear.πŸ˜›

exactly..πŸ˜† i was all set to quit when the leap took place and Arjun entered...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was planning on leaving from here too but ALASπŸ˜†πŸ˜† we all have mutual feelings hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
wind_dancer thumbnail

Let them go to hell

Yeah would not mind if they do ! But they are the leads yar kya karen abhi yehi rehne de!! 

Ohk dearies gotta go talk to u all later!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Hai that must have been really painful πŸ˜΅!! 

it wasπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Let them go to hell

yep them along with the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† everyone should go to hellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†