yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Three positive episode back to back .Last three episodes were very good
Manorama free episodes and minimum vaishali makes it worth watching.
Saturday Titu panchi scene was good following with Maonday episode.
Whole episode negativity was at backfoot loved it.
please deliver such kind of episode moreEdited by yurimehta11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday's episode .. Panchi, asks a very pertinent question from Surekha that she too made titu handicap. 
Rekha is shown almost dim wit, self centered but Surekha is not far sighted. She has her blinkers on when come to her son.
Rekha's son is only walking with a slight limp but titu is totally defendant on others for everything. It will be interesting to watch how panchi not only mends titu but enlightens her mother inlaw too.
Cv's please do justice to the the storline.
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vraizada

Tuesday's episode .. Panchi, asks a very pertinent question from Surekha that she too made titu handicap.

Rekha is shown almost dim wit, self centered but Surekha is not far sighted. She has her blinkers on when come to her son.
Rekha's son is only walking with a slight limp but titu is totally defendant on others for everything. It will be interesting to watch how panchi not only mends titu but enlightens her mother inlaw too.
Cv's please do justice to the the storline.

Panchi asked the question at right time she doesnt get better chance than this to confront Surekha and she used the opportunity very well. I loved her lines in tuesday episode. From now on real test of cvs starts. I have high hopes from them.Cvs please keep negativity in limits and give natural and realistic approach to the show. High voltage drama is not needed according to me.