sidyali4
sidyali4

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Which ff u r talking about?????? @silent bang

sidyali4 Groupbie
sidyali4
sidyali4

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Are u all talking about the one I've posted...
akira223 Senior Member
akira223
akira223

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful one
Loved the confession
Thanks fr pm
sidyali4 Groupbie
sidyali4
sidyali4

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Have u all read the one which has 1st part... of which I've send u a pm link
kk.os Newbie
kk.os
kk.os

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi all...here is part three of my story...plz do comment if you like it...Smile

"Sid rajput is in love" finally sid's heart replied. A sudden smile crept on his face. Suddenly all his confusions cleared. "does she think of me in the same way" even this random doubt worried him. "I will tell her how i feel tomorrow" thought a determined sid and went back to his room.

Next morning sid pacing too and fro in from of class room. Its almost time for class...where is she?? Suddenly he saw niti coming with simi...why she is not here...is she alright...he panicked. He cant control any longer so he went and asked Niti about her. Niti looked at him suspiciously. Why he is being so considerate?? and on top of that why he looked so panicked. Niti was about to give some harsh reply but sid's concerned voice told her that he is not acting. "she is in medical room...she got high fever last night" with this sid ran towards medical room leaving a confuse niti behind.

Siyali was sleeping peacefully. Her fever was down and back to normal. A sudden noise woke her up...its non other than sid. "Tu thik to hai na??" sid asked touching her forehead. He always amazed her. From rude bully to such caring boy..more she looked more he confused her. "I am fine" said siyalli and pushed his hand. He looked hurt...he looked genuinly concerned. "why are you her" asked siyalli. He looked like she offended him. "do you really not know why i am here" asked sid in a pissed tone. He was getting impatient with her ignorance. "there is no reason for you her" said siyalli. "No reason for me to be here?? why only utkarsh has this right??" "why are dragging him in this and what are you so angry at??" said siyalli. "I am angry at myself you idiot...why i always come after you...why you affect me this much...why your being with utkarsh makes me wants to punch him...why i like fighting with you so much ...why you looked so cute even when you are angry..why i just want to hold you and never let go..." said sid with his back towards siyalli. He turned and looked straight in her eyes "i am angry because i love you" . Her breathing stopped for  moment. What does he say...he loved me...it does not make any sense. Her brain told her to run away this is a prank but her heart hold her there. She looked in his eyes to see if there is any mischievous glint but only to find his love for her shinning innocently. Before she could reply, bell rang. She came out of her thought. Vibha mam came and asked her about her health and told her to attend next class. She went to her dorm. Sis stood there motionless...what just happened..he need to get  reply.

In next class sid was waiting for her outside. She came , looked at him. She was about to say something when Niti dragged her inside. For the first time she was not concentrated in class. She  avoiding sid...she has to figure out her feelings first. Sid was getting impatient...it was life death situation for him. whole day went by and he still not able to talk to her. Every time someone came in between. Lights was about to go off. He was tossing in bed."I need to get  a reply now" thought sid and went to girls dorm. He peeped through doors but siyalli was no where to be seen. He went outside in garden...there she was in there common fav place. she was thinking hard like solving a ridle. He went there and stood in front of her. "so...i need to get my reply" being straightforward is better. "for what...you love krisanne...you kissed her...you are in relationship with her" she needs to clear all her doubts. "No i dont love her...i never loved anyone...i came to what love is after knowing my feelings for you and  well...that kiss...it was just to show guys and we are definitely not in a relation" sid tried hard to clarify the situation. "but but...u and i...its...we are so different" she hesitated. "i know that we are different...eve i tried to ignore this ...but i cant help you..you are special to me" siyalli was all teary by now. It felt so different. sure utkarsh and niti cared for her but this different. She was about to say something when suddenly it started pouring. "Its raining...lets go inside" sid took her hand and moved to go. She stood there. sid turned and asked "what??" "Didn't you come to get a reply??" she asked innocently. Before sid could understand, she kissed his cheek and said "I love you too sidhart rajput...i don't know why but i do" . 

It is a short update...will post next part soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryabnaqvisidyaliforevacooljav1234..krystal

..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nyc one !! Clap

Edited by ..krystal - 16 May 2015 at 12:10pm
cooljav1234 Senior Member
cooljav1234
cooljav1234

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged