New ff for sidyali

kk.os thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone... This is my first post in this forum... I just love sidyali but we are getting very few scenes of them. I have decided to write a ff for them. First chapter will be up by 2mmrw... Please support me if you like it... This is going to be my first attempt. . 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcum to d forum...
Go ahead 👍🏼
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wc dr to forum...plz continue..😉

kk.os thumbnail

part :1 

Sid was confused...what exactly was happning to him...he... Sid Rajput...is dreaming about that siyalli!!! 

"seriously dude..what is wrong with me " thought Sid. He was dreaming about siyalli for the 5th night in a row and what really frustrate him is that he always seems happy in those dreams. "I need fresh air" thought Sid and went outside.

In the girls dorm siyalli was tossing in bed.sleep seems far from her these days.She was confused how suddenly sid does not seems to be a jerk. After a look of his sweet side something in siyalli started melting...perhaps the wall that keeps her heart protected. "I am going crazy...I am not one of those stupid girls to get charmed by him...but..but.." fighting internal turmoil siyalli left her bed.

Sid was sitting under a tree...his fav place to have some peace...to clear confusion. Just then he heard someone coming and hide quickly. Siyalli comes there slowly...her skin glowing in moonlight. Sid was stunned...he never experienced such innocent beauty. sure he is a Casanova..he is always surrounded by pretty faces but this is different. He felt a sudden urge to hold her ..touch her..make sure no one in world can hurt her.

Siyalli sat down under same tree...looking at stars...suddenly she felt someone behind her.A shadow was visible in moonlight with both hands stretched forward towards her. She took the nearest weapon available ...a brick...and turned to hit whoever was behind her. She got a pretty funny scene of Sid raising both his hands in surrender and mumbling something.

"what the hell you are doing..???"  shouted siyalli

"shhh..." Sid put his hand on her mouth to shut her. "pagal hai kya...thoda aur jhor se bol...pura warrior high jag jayega" said Sid

"why were you trying to pretend like a ghost or thief or whatever" asked siyalli

"Hey bhagwan...can't you understand simple joke...i was trying to scare you..but you scared me...jungalli hai tu " said Sid rolling his eyes.

suddenly siyalli realized how close they were standing. She was actually feeling sid's hot breath on her face."this is not good...why my heart beating so fast" thought siyalli and pushed Sid away. Sid who was busy admiring her beauty fall on ground. His watch got tangled with siyalli's sleeve and she falls on him too. Their faces inches apart...both were feeling something completely new...what's the most dangerous part here is that both were likng it...

I know this is boring...next part will be interesting...promise..😃

cooljav1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nope I didn't find it boring I loved it 👍🏼 plz continue I m loving this one 😊
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😊 nice one..
continue soon..
anki01 thumbnail
Refreshing & good1...carry on dr 😳
kk.os thumbnail
Part 2

"bhai jaldi chal class k lie late ho raha hai" said Charlie. He was anxious to get a look of Niti. God knows what she did to him. Sid fixed his tie and went with Charlie. As they entered class the first one they looked for were chatting happily along with utkarsh and parth. Charlie was mesmerized with Niti's smile..."why she always frown when she is with me" thought Charlie. He looked at Sid who was looking at them...wait why he is angry?? Sid was focussed at siyalli or rather utkarsh's hand that rested on her shoulder. "why he is so close to her...wo bhi to hr time mera utkarsh mera utkarsh krti rehti hai" thought Sid and went to his seat next to krissane. "Baby..look at this...isnt it so cute...like really" krissane was trying hard to get his attention but he was furious as that happy couple were showing more and more PDA. Finally when he could not take more he went outside.

siyalli noticed sudden mood swing of Sid. She could not understand why he looked so angry."dhayn kidhr hai tera" said utkarsh and started telling another one of his stories.  "dont know what happned to Sid...why am i thinking about him.." thought siyalli. she went to library for some books. English literature..her fav subject...she was going through books when suddenly a strong hand pulled her and pinned her to the wall.with startled eyes she found Sid in front of her. "why are you always with that utkarsh" asked Sid . "whats ur problem...what do you want" shouted siyalli struggling to get out of his grip. God...he is strong...thought siyaaali. "why u always with this sadu mood of urs when u r with me and always smile with him" he was getting impatient. Thinking that there is no way to get out of here without giving a reply she finally said "he is my friend..whats wrong if i care for him.." "sirf dost hai..." asked Sid or rather reassured himself. suddenly that mischievous glint in his eyes was back and he smiled brightly. siyalli felt relived. These days she started feeling protective of him...wanted to take care of him...but always  refused to come with a reason. she freed herself from his grip and started going back that suddenly she collide with someone. "like really...can't u see properly" said krissane. "baby what are u doing here...this orphan...ye phir se tumse chipak rahi...how desperate" chided krissane went to Sid. Sid annoyed with her for ruining a perfectly good mood said "dont call her that...nam hi uska..." and went behind siyalli who was already on her way to dorms ignoring all that nonsense of krissane.

"Me and Sid...ridiculous...we always fight...why would she even thinks that...i am not interested in him" siyalli convinced herself and went to Niti and utkarsh. "siyalli i need to talk to u" said Sid. Before she could react Niti and utkarsh blocked her way. "she wont talk to u...i know u r planning some prank thats y u r pretending to be good" Niti said and went to dorms dragging siyalli. Siyalli looked back...at him...he was looking at her...his eyes looking so innocent and pure..."No siyalli...dont fall for him...there must be some prank...why else he would be so good to her" she mentally reminded herself.

Sid was in his bed...looking lost...perhaps dreaming about her. Suddenly utkarsh came and pulled him down the bed. "stay away from siyalli...u cant play with her..." shouted utkarsh. "what is it with u.." Sid said with arrogance. He started feeling irritated...why this utkarsh so protective of her. "dude what happened??" asked ayaz. "ye Sid...ye achha bn kr siyalli ko ptane ki kosish kr raha.." said utkarsh. Ayaz looked at Sid shocked. Rohit chiped in the argument saying "dude Sid ko drama nai krna hota..girls aise hi pat jati and wo siyalli hai hi kya"  Sid felt a sudden urge to punch him. How could he talk bout her like that...he doesnt even know that. "Meri siyalli aisi nai hai...wo ise kabhi bhaw nai degi" utkarsh announed proudly. "Sid tujhe to ab pta kr dikhana hoga...ye toh challenge hai tere liye" said someone. All started cheering him as if he is going on battle. All he could say was "huhhh ??" he was unable to understand the turn of events. He need to escape this ridiculous discussion. He is not going to play with her because of a bet. But he did that many times before. why he is feeling bothered this time. "because she is special" came as answer from corner of his heart. He left without saying anything. He ws drawn to girls dorm. He need to see her...to ensure she is ok. Just thinking about her in that cute pink night dress ..he started feeling butterfly in his stomach. He never experienced such strong emotions. He always thought these things to be too filmy. But seeing her through half closed doors of dorm he felt lost in those shining eyes. Those long hair...beautiful smile...why is she so beautiful...i could just stare at her whole day..thought sid. "no no no...this not happening...sid is not like this...why am i behaving like this" thought sid. suddenly a smile crept on his face..."Sid rajput is in love" finally sid's heart replied.

I dont get much time so i am writing in small installments..😃 

sidyalifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljav1234

Nope I didn't find it boring I loved it 👍🏼 plz continue I m loving this one 😊

Omg I just loved it...plz continue it ❤️
sidyaliforeva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing one...just love their
convo...update soon plz...