Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 96

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
woww watched akdha's ball dance pics.oh how adorable.. *cries with hapiness* 😆 waiting anxiously for the full fledged dance.. jalal in a tuxedo and jodhaa in gown... The best *sanskari jodi in the world** 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivis18

So all is well now at last 😆

Thanks to my cane and Khushi's verdict on the GREATEST historical figure - begumsa...🤣
Sandhya.A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

I am thinking what begumsa will wear next - Skirt, Mini or Micromini - Such issues need your wisdom. 😆

Oh she can carry anything so well...oooh! she is a Disney princes. She can leave anyone spellbound (read confundo or slugulus eructo spells...🤣)
Edited by Sandhya.A - 8 years ago
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

<div></div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks to my cane and Khushi's verdict on the GREATEST historical figure - begumsa...🤣</font>

yea so now the greatest historical figure is here , so whats the tension now ? our debate on the greatest has finally ended with beghumsa taking the cake 😃
Sandhya.A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivis18

yea so now the greatest historical figure is here , so whats the tension now ? our debate on the greatest has finally ended with beghumsa taking the cake 😃

Ekta Ishtyle...😃...as usual...😆..she is the greatest and she is mahaan. Thus end all debates.😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as per recent article salim will be replaced and the show will take another leap..that is why begumsa is wearing all the spellbound gowns😆...finally rajat will have to leave as akbar's role might end soon!
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

as per recent article salim will be replaced and the show will take another leap..that is why begumsa is wearing all the spellbound gowns😆...finally rajat will have to leave as akbar's role might end soon!

ME TOO HEARD ABOUT SALIM BEING REPLACES

MUNNI BADHAI HO ðŸ˜† NO MORE CONSTIPATION

MANDY WHY WOULD RAJAT LEAVE? IF AKBAR'S ROLE ENDS HOPEFULLY JA WILL END TOO?? DONT U THINK?
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Amar prem that  is amer prem...

Fully Sanskaari  with 21 feet distance...

A hero who smokes agarbattis  and a heroine who can spell bind the set in her gown...

🤪

no wonder new salim is being roped in to produce hott romance which will counter act the baasa hua 32 feet distance romance in a gown, now wait for the toxedo gown combo😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sabdabhala

ME TOO HEARD ABOUT SALIM BEING REPLACES

MUNNI BADHAI HO ðŸ˜† NO MORE CONSTIPATION

MANDY WHY WOULD RAJAT LEAVE? IF AKBAR'S ROLE ENDS HOPEFULLY JA WILL END TOO?? DONT U THINK?

it all depends on trps with new salim, this is their last stroke if it does not work then the show might end soon!
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If no one can be caught, Rajat can play Salim in Salim - Phase 2. 😆