Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 95)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
munni her work is based on her research and not sunnu sunayi baatein..she has even quoted wordings from her research before she starts a new chapter, and if she has stated facts that are known to you and me then how is it pure fiction?

Edited by ghalibmirza - 20 May 2015 at 2:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AladdinKaChirag

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Mandy, as Shreya said, where is Jodha/HK, Salima or HB in Siyasat?...here  itself Indu has taken a LONG NR rope.
The patricide attempt by Salim...that is an evil doer, even not a grey shaded hero...he was never shown with guilt, just afraid of being caught and on top of that he has gals think in to torment Akbar for stealing his Nissa...crapAngry...a HUGE NRAngryAngry

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

ok i will state some facts of indu's book that i have read or people have written about them!

-the famous salim noor fight is documented and mentioned by indu as well!

-how noor came into power, her whole life story how she married al quili and how she met salim and how salim fell in love with his beauty and brains is a well known fact!

-she very well explains how tactful and diplomatic noor was who played every game in a meticulous way to stay in power!

- indu further explains how she asked khusro and khurram to marry ladli and it did happen in real as well!

-then she also explains the elephant fight set up between salim and khusroe for aklbar to decide who will become the next emperor..documented and mentioned by indu..!

-she also states how salim killed abul fazal and we all know that salim was responsible for his death in real as well!

phew! and many more such facts are mentioned in indu's book that are known to us..now can we still call it pure fiction is my question?

MANDY INDU'S BOOK DEF HAS SOME FACTS.

LIKE MUNNI SAID, THE BASIC FRAMEWORK OF FACTS REMAINS THE SAME. TO MAKE THESE FACTS INTERESTING SOME AUTHORS WEAVE FICTION AROUND IT

JUST MAKES IT MORE PALATABLE FOR THE READER, WHO WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE TO SWALLOW A RATHER DULL AND DOCUMENTARY LIKE BOOK

LIKE THE BOOK PALACE OF ILLUSIONS SAYS THAT DRAUPADI WAS IN LOVE WITH KARNA. THE ENTIRE BOOK IS WOVEN AROUND THIS PREMISE. 

LOTS OF FACTS ARE PRESENT AS WELL - THE ENTIRE WAR, DRAUPADI'S MARRIAGE, PANDAVAS AND KAURAVAS GROWING UP, BHEESHMA, DRONA ETC

BUT THE BASIC PREMISE OF THE BOOK IS THIS INFATUATION OR LOVE OR WHATEVER U CALL IT

ITS THEATRICAL PRESENTATION, THEREFORE, WOULD ALSO BE ON THE SAME LINES. 

I THINK ITS THE SAME IN SIYASAT. IT IS BASED ON A BOOK AND MOSTLY ALL THE SCENES WOULD BE TAKEN FROM IT

mishtidoi

AladdinKaChirag IF-Dazzler
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
When i say siyasat is better than ja iam talking abt historical aspects.. ja is based on baseless NRs and the potrayal is highly unrealistic. While in siyasat atleast realistic approach has been followed its somewhat close to reality . and when i say close, that means not 100% reality . Nobody knows 100% reality so everyone has different perceptions. And ja is not fit to be compared with any show now. it has been ruined completely. The drugging incident in siyasat was gross . i admit and therefore i skipped the episodes but will not quit it becoz i got such show after ages ... and iam not assuming everything shown as true even ! i watch it as a story... Jaada dimaag lagane se kya faayda LOL and itna to sense hai naa ki what is true and what is not.
And just like mandy said this show is based on historical facts that means it isnt a pure fiction at all . It is a mixture..
   About polygamy , indu has not mentioned jodha begum , maybe becoz she wanted that the story focuses on salim and noor . Munni in the old noorjahan serial, salima had a very minor role as she did not have a major role in salim and noor's love story. so story is just altered to suit the purpose... As for comparision with old shows , i think it wont be fair coz noorjahan was a big budget show and we dont have such kind of fantastic historical shows in india any more... Noorjahan was a masterpiece whose quality cannot be matched easily...Only big production houses can bring such shows and that too it wont be without baseless NRs because in the end thats what janta loves...
with this i conclude... and would say no further ...

Edited by shivis18 - 20 May 2015 at 3:10am
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Mandy, as Shreya said, where is Jodha/HK, Salima or HB in Siyasat?...here itself Indu has taken a LONG NR rope.
The patricide attempt by Salim...that is an evil doer, even not a grey shaded hero...he was never shown with guilt, just afraid of being caught and on top of that he has gals think in to torment Akbar for stealing his Nissa...crapAngry...a HUGE NRAngryAngry

salima was mentioned in the novel. she was the one who went to convince salim... u cant blame indu for everything LOL
mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Waise shouldn't Ali-quli and Nissa now, be in Bengal instead of Lahore?
Shivi, I guess that it was both Salima and HB who convinced Salim, historically...No one is blaming Indu here.

And, yes, JA is a very poor yardstick to compare a history fiction.

Edited by mishtidoi - 20 May 2015 at 3:20am
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Waise shouldn't Ali-quli and Nissa now, be in Bengal instead of Lahore?
Shivi, I guess that it was both Salima and HB who convinced Salim...No one is blaming Indu here.

And, yes, JA is a very poor yardstick to compare a history fiction.
yes they are not following the book. LOL and there are certain bloopers too like how can these ppl travel at such a fast speed. It seems like they reach just in one day and the news also spreads at jet speed... There it happens and there it reaches the harem.. as if lahore and rajasthan are just one street apart LOL

mishtidoi

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

munni her work is based on her research and not sunnu sunayi baatein..she has even quoted wordings from her research before she starts a new chapter, and if she has stated facts that are known to you and me then how is it pure fiction?

Mandy - Objectively speaking she is also reading Akbar nama and other court hisotiran( who has a diametrically opposite view) sitting in seattle library and weaving her fiction story.Big smile

She cannot play with the fact Akbar born in 1542, chitter war in 1568, salim birth in 1569, Fatehpur sikhri in so and so year. What she can very conveniently do is create fiction character and write a good story line.

For e.g Akbar fell in love with a muslim dancer or a singer and some how it did not work out but both passionately loved each other can be a thread. I can write a novel or short story with lots of masala.

Indu Sundaresan is smart but I am somehow not buying her theory of some amar prem btw salim and nissa. But again that's me. Each one can take their take.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1

Go to top