Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 94)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivis18

I dont believe shahjahan mumtaz love story at all... infact i hate shahjahan. he was no less than his son aurangzeb... He was a s*x addict . and tajmahal is also believed to be built on a temple... However this is a sensitive issue . I believe in noor and salim story though as there are many facts for the same...

shivi, i have not read much about shah jahan other than the fact that he was more interested in architecture than anything and is of course well known for his love for mumtaz through the taj mahal. therefor no comments from my side as i do not know much about him!

salim noor kissa is very well known and we all know that it was noor behind the veil who used to rule and it was salim who understood her and trusted her and let her rule as he believed in her intelligence and that level of understanding and trust is only achieved in true love!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AladdinKaChirag

AladdinKaChirag IF-Dazzler
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

I dont believe shahjahan mumtaz love story at all... infact i hate shahjahan. he was no less than his son aurangzeb... He was a s*x addict . and tajmahal is also believed to be built on a temple... However this is a sensitive issue . I believe in noor and salim story though as there are many facts for the same...

shivi, i have not read much about shah jahan other than the fact that he was more interested in architecture than anything and is of course well known for his love for mumtaz through the taj mahal. therefor no comments from my side as i do not know much about him!

salim noor kissa is very well known and we all know that it was noor behind the veil who used to rule and it was salim who understood her and trusted her and let her rule as he believed in her intelligence and that level of understanding and trust is only achieved in true love!
yes i have read abt noor salim love story a lot. My interest arose after watching noorjahan serial. so i can speak abt their story but of others i have no definite knowledge. However shahjahan's love story does not interest me at all.. and i dont believe in their love story. Rest i cant say

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
..and also shivi i have heard that salim was quite intelligent and that is why both noor and salim had a perfect tuning!
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

yes i have read abt noor salim love story a lot. My interest arose after watching noorjahan serial. so i can speak abt their story but of others i have no definite knowledge. However shahjahan's love story does not interest me at all.. and i dont believe in their love story. Rest i cant say

i do not know if anar existed but her love kissas do not excite me either, noor was a different ball game..a commoner coming to power is more interesting than a rakasa playing with both father and son and then dying for betrayal at the end!

AladdinKaChirag

AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Yea mandy their story is very interesting .. therefore i was very intrigued abt them. There was a book titled noorjahan by jafa jyoti on which old noorjahan serial was based, i was trying to find and buy this book online but looks like it isnt published anymore Confused

ghalibmirza

AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
guys suggest me some good books which i can read during spare time..

ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
As I said if indu had written sumthing its nor her research or whatever but its logic nd its a known fact. noone can changetht. But basic fiction is fiction. No writer even if its a fiction, can't delete the basic facts. We can't include ekta kapoor in this bcoz anything will be better than ektanama. Yes basic things r true bcoz thts known to everyone. Big deal. Unfortunately better things were shown on tv other than indu's book but obviously if we compare with JA anyone will be better. but if I look from a neutral point of view forgetting JA nd rajat, siyasat also doesn't do any justice like old DD shows. even old DD show MP is better than sony tv MP bcoz tht show showed mughals in a good light despite its a showaabout MP. Same goes for DD show noor jahan. Despite its about noor it showed akbar in details whether its polygamy or politics. so that cant be an excuse tht salim is a hero. Just bcoz I don't like JA's jodha, I can't give Brownie points for deleting jo. If I start comparing to ektanama then even saath nibhana sathiya will look better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Nice disc - Liking it - will come back later.

Indu's book is imagination, fiction and is to be treated such. what historical weaving has been done is restricted to names, year, events etc. Rest of relationshipping, love angle between Nissa and Salim is LOLLOLall her very fertile imagination. No one knows whether Nissa ONLY used Salim for power or gains of family or she was really in love.

My Opinion. Big smile

Siyasat is fiction on fiction - Another interesting take.

Not much interested in Anarkali - She has existed only in Western authors books and not Oriental. This is a very interesting observation I have.

I DONOT WANT TO COMMENT WHETHER ANAR EXISTED OR NOT, BUT ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT SALIM AND ANARKALI ARE BOTH QUITE POPULAR AS A COUPLE IN LOVE. MOST PEOPLE IN NORTH INDIA ABOVE THE AGE OF SAY 25 WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY HEARD ABOUT SALIM ANARKALI. THAT COULD BE COZ OF THE MOVIE(S), MAY BE. THEY MIGHT EXIST AS A COUPLE IN WESTERN BOOKS, BUT MOST INDIANS KNOW OF THEM

ME TOO NOT VERY INTERESTED IN ANAR. MOSTLY CAUSE THE ANAR IN JA PUT ME OFF ANR IN A BIG WAY ConfusedLOL

SIYASAT IS A SERIAL BASED ON A BOOK, AND AS MOST DISCLAIMERS PROCLAIM, HISTORY MAY OR MAY NOT BE PRESENT IN ITS EVERY SCENE

MY POV ABOUT SIYASAT IS THAT IT SHOULD BE ENJOYED AS A WORK OF FICTION. WITHOUT ANY COMPARISON TO REAL HISTORY AND CERTAINLY WITHOUT DRAWING ANY SORT OF PARALLELS WITH JA

BECAUSE EKTA'S JA IS AN EVEN MORE CONTRIVED REPRESENTATION LOL - OF HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY, DATES, PEOPLE AND EVERYTHING ELSE

IN JA WE ARE COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON CVS . AND THESE CVS SEEM TO BE AT A LIBERTY TO WRITE WHATEVER SHIT THEY FEEL, IRRESPECTIVE OF TIME LINES, IRRESPECTIVE OF REALITY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY LOGIC WHATSOEVER LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoighalibmirza

Go to top