Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 93)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
if we look at siyaasat then we know how much time akbar had for his sons or his family, his entire life was spent in building the huge mughal empire, that is why maybe there were misunderstandings between the siblings and the father..murad is shown always complaining about being neglected and salim had his own differences and poor danial never thought himself capable enough to rule hence died from excess alcohol and opium!

and also heard that his sons were jealous of the 9 gems since they were closest to akbar and akbar spent most of his time with them! not like JA where akbar has nothing else to do other than one woman man majnugiriLOL

Edited by ghalibmirza - 20 May 2015 at 1:02am

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

munni, the love stories will always remain a mystery unless there is a solid proof to prove them but Akbar for sure was more of a practical man and a workaholic whose passion was just to conquer and rule and be known as a fair and just ruler!

thts why i said u dont need any research or documents to guess about akbar. its purely common sense & logic. other things can have several debates but for akbar only logic is enough.
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

munni, the love stories will always remain a mystery unless there is a solid proof to prove them but Akbar for sure was more of a practical man and a workaholic whose passion was just to conquer and rule and be known as a fair and just ruler!

thts why i said u dont need any research or documents to guess about akbar. its purely common sense & logic. other things can have several debates but for akbar only logic is enough.

exactly! i would rather believe indunama than ektanamaLOL because indunama does not show him as a one woman man and he was not!
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Nice disc - Liking it - will come back later.

Indu's book is imagination, fiction and is to be treated such. what historical weaving has been done is restricted to names, year, events etc. Rest of relationshipping, love angle between Nissa and Salim is all her very fertile imagination. No one knows whether Nissa ONLY used Salim for power or gains of family or she was really in love.

My Opinion. Big smile

Siyasat is fiction on fiction - Another interesting take.

Not much interested in Anarkali - She has existed only in Western authors books and not Oriental. This is a very interesting observation I have.
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnirony

exactly! i would rather believe indunama than ektanamaLOL because indunama does not show him as a one woman man and he was not!
Mandy - who takes EKTA's JA seriously ?!!!! LOLLOL - At times, aap bhi . LOLBig smile
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i dont believe in indu as well. as i said those things doesnt need any research its just logic. i dont need to believe in any indu for tht. i can also write several books like tht & one thing i can guarantee u will love it 100 times better than ektanama but tht doesnt mean i have become sum great researcher. to write on akbar's practicality or salim-noor love story u dont need any reasech. its a known fact.

Edited by munnirony - 20 May 2015 at 1:17am
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ok i will state some facts of indu's book that i have read or people have written about them!

-the famous salim noor fight is documented and mentioned by indu as well!

-how noor came into power, her whole life story how she married al quili and how she met salim and how salim fell in love with his beauty and brains is a well known fact!

-she very well explains how tactful and diplomatic noor was who played every game in a meticulous way to stay in power!

- indu further explains how she asked khusro and khurram to marry ladli and it did happen in real as well!

-then she also explains the elephant fight set up between salim and khusroe for aklbar to decide who will become the next emperor..documented and mentioned by indu..!

-she also states how salim killed abul fazal and we all know that salim was responsible for his death in real as well!

phew! and many more such facts are mentioned in indu's book that are known to us..now can we still call it pure fiction is my question?

Edited by ghalibmirza - 20 May 2015 at 1:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AladdinKaChirag

AladdinKaChirag IF-Dazzler
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I dont believe shahjahan mumtaz love story at all... infact i hate shahjahan. he was no less than his son aurangzeb... He was a s*x addict . and tajmahal is also believed to be built on a temple... However this is a sensitive issue . I believe in noor and salim story though as there are many facts for the same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

Go to top