Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 92

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

to one and all, i have been noticing that anything i write is being taken in extreme negative to the extent that i refrain from writing, this is going to be my last cc of this series, whoever wants to carry on can do so..i do not know ifi  will remain a part of this group and there is nothing i have said to dominate this cc, in fact my comments have been trashed every now and then..any way extremely sorry for hurting anyone and have fun guys!

Mandy - this is being childish - Please take the discussion essence in its spirit.

Come on - you have been a great contributor. We know your love for Akbar. Be a sport !! And do not take things far. Not worth it.  And you know it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
mandy - here is a 🤗 from me to you - Do not leave the forum and come over daily - We can have lots of fun with varying degrees of greatness bestowed on all past rulers.

Come one re - Life is all about maintaining relationships, even if it is online. 😉

And I love Akbar too, if you have had any doubt. 😃

But I love Ameri princess the MOST. 😆😃
Edited by jayaks02 - 8 years ago
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well such a nice discussions i want to share one thing here once a reporter asked a question about kings and their rule to Ki.Rajanarayanan(famous tamil writer) he said that all the kings are equal whether its mughals or hindu kings or whoever  they fought with each other for land and power and looted each other's money,women etc most importantly he equals kings with politicians both enjoyed/ing and used/ing common people's wealth for their sophisticated life style.
Ps. I didn't demean any king or their greatness here just i highlighted their basic  similiraties only.
Sabdabhala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

to one and all, i have been noticing that anything i write is being taken in extreme negative to the extent that i refrain from writing, this is going to be my last cc of this series, whoever wants to carry on can do so..i do not know ifi  will remain a part of this group and there is nothing i have said to dominate this cc, in fact my comments have been trashed every now and then..any way extremely sorry for hurting anyone and have fun guys!

I FULLY AGREE WITH U MANDY THAT THERE IS CERTAINLY NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER SAID THAT MADE ME THINK THAT YOU DOMINATE THIS THREAD. YOU CERTAINLY CREATE IT COZ WE ALL ASK U TO

AS FAR AS YOUR COMMENTS ARE CONCERNED, ALL OF US LOVE TO READ THEM. I AM SURE WE HAVE NEVER GIVEN U AN IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE TRASH OR SOMETHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE

ITS JUST THAT U GOT BOMBARDED WITH TOO MANY COMMENTS COZ OF THE ONE FROM YOUR SIDE ðŸ˜†

PLS LETS FORGET EVERYTHING AND MOVE FORWARD

AS SAID EARLIER YOU MUNNI JAYA - AALL OF U ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PILLARS OF THIS THREAD

SO PLS HAVE NO PLANS OF WALKING AWAY OR BEING A SILENT READER. 

I AM SURE VERY SOON WE WILL REQUEST YOU AGAIN TO CREATE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS CC ðŸ˜‰
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My nd jaya's response was neither bitter nor offensive it was just against an offensive comment. nd mandy ur comment about MP was certainly demeaning nd our response was just against tht. As per akbar goes our love nd respect for him will always be nd we don't need to prove tht. If we meant to insult akbar we would have joined anti akbar group but we r here bcoz we love akbar. tht doesn't mean we will tolerate anything. U may not love MP thts ur choice but at least dont disrespect thts our only point. nd if thts bitter nd offensive then fine its better I quit.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No one has to leave this thread. The comment about MP in the previous page was certainly demeaning nd if majority feel my reaction was wrong then I should leave nd not anyone else. I loved sandhya's comment nd we praised her for tht bcoz it was perfect. our protest was only about one point nd thts certainly not related to akbar. i know I haven't done anything wrong but I don't want anyone to leave bcoz of me. I don't have to prove my love for akbar nd my respect for him will always be there. Bye nd thnk u.
Sabdabhala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

mandy - here is a 🤗 from me to you - Do not leave the forum and come over daily - We can have lots of fun with varying degrees of greatness bestowed on all past rulers.

Come one re - Life is all about maintaining relationships, even if it is online. 😉

SO SWEET ðŸ˜Š

JAYA U DEF CANT LOOOUUU HER MORE THAN I DO ðŸ˜†

I JUST SAW HER TRYING TO WALTZ SCENE WITH HER PATISA N I HAD A DIZZY SPELL ðŸ˜†

THATS THE KIND OF IMPACT SHE HAS ON ME ðŸ˜‰
Sabdabhala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

No one has to leave this thread. The comment about MP in the previous page was certainly demeaning nd if majority feel my reaction was wrong then I should leave nd not anyone else. I loved sandhya's comment nd we praised her for tht bcoz it was perfect. our protest was only about one point nd thts certainly not related to akbar. i know I haven't done anything wrong but I don't want anyone to leave bcoz of me. I don't have to prove my love for akbar nd my respect for him will always be there. Bye nd thnk u.

NONE OF US HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE MUNNI

WE ALL LOVE TOUR POSTS AND SHARE THE LOVE THAT U HAVE FOR AKBAR, MP, YOUR BHAI ( ALTHOUGH WE MIGHT NOT THINK OF HIM AS OUR BHAI)

ALL OF US BRING SOMETHING DIFF TO THIS CC AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT THRIVE

ALL OF US ALSO HAS A PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THINGS WHICH MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER

JUST COZ MANDY MIGHT FEEL THAT AKBAR MIGHT HAVE BEEN GREATER THAN MP, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT MP WAS NOT GREAT.

PLS GLANCE AT THE LONG POST THAT I MADE IN THE PREVIOUS PAGE

DO NOT WALK AWAY

jayaks02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

Shreya /munni - Come on yaar 🤗 - That topic is done with- let's put it that way . Do not leave - You are the jaan of the thread - I mean it seriously . Please come every day.

Infact discussions like this are good, we learn Psychology in the process. Nothing in life is worth quitting - Not this CC 😃

I am thinking what begumsa will wear next - Skirt, Mini or Micromini - Such issues need your wisdom. 😆
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

@bold: Sri speaks the truth Now😆