Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 79)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
the latest promo suggests we may see some good scenes between jalal and laboni
may be at least we can fulfill some dreams ?
may be we may even get sr
jalal also pushes away his begam sa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhalaadiana12

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Yes jo will save jalal by singing her famous bhajan nd nothing will happen. LOL
What surprises me is that how come begumsa who was nothing short of becoming a Nostradamus sa  with all her premonitions dreams, doesn't feel anything now, with a witch under her roof. That too when her aarti has such tremendous powers as to ward off the witch effect for a short time. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiadiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

</div>
<div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What surprises me is that how come begumsa who was nothing short of becoming a Nostradamus sa with all her premonitions dreams, doesn't feel anything now, with a witch under her roof. That too when her aarti has such tremendous powers as to ward off the witch effect for a short time. Ermm</font>

nd tht day witch gave the bahana of not tying the tabiz. She is having periods. Oops sorry. LOL

mishtidoiadiana12

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
congrats khushi Big smile

amina1adiana12---Khushi---

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Lots of circus over the new promo. LOL jalal nd witch on the same bed, jalal dhakkofying begumsa seems like a dream come true. Embarrassed but prob is our dreams never come true. im sure nothing will happen between jalal nd daayan. Cry LOL
Never mind if nothing happens. I am more worried about the pair panda and ganga jamuna bahana by Jalal at the end of the track.ShockedD'oh Promo says 'kaise bachayegi Jodha...'. So ultimately,  it is going to be the tale of the maha-mahaan and the maha-paapi.Angry

SANDHYA MUNNI WHATEVER WE MAY DO THAT STORY OF MAHAAN PAAPI N MAHAAN DEVI WILL STILL HOLD TRUE FOREVER

BUT I SAY WE STILL BE OPTIMISTIC AND TRY AND ENJOY SOME SIZZLE BETWEEN JALAL N THE DAAYAN Wink

WHAT HAVE WE GOT TO LOSE IN THIS ALREADY DEAD MESS

mishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.A

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What surprises me is that how come begumsa who was nothing short of becoming a Nostradamus sa with all her premonitions dreams, doesn't feel anything now, with a witch under her roof. That too when her aarti has such tremendous powers as to ward off the witch effect for a short time. Ermm</font>

nd tht day witch gave the bahana of not tying the tabiz. She is having periods. Oops sorry. LOL
LOLROFL did she say that? I mean in today's day and age OK but thenShockedLOLLOL

Sabdabhalaadiana12

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

SANDHYA NOT ONLY IS BEGUMSA NOSTRADAMUS REINCARNATE, SHE ALSO HAS HER GURUJI THE GREAT SHAHI NAZUMI, WHO CAN SMELL ANY EVIL FROM AFAR

WONDER WHY EVEN BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER ARE HELPLESS AGAINST THE DAAYAN N HER MA?? 

adiana12Sandhya.A

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Thanks so much girls Hug...m so happy n relieved today. ...
The ride from pre - prelims (67%) to prelims (76%) to boards - 95.33%...its been nothing short of a roller coaster ride..my boy really slogged it out in the 2 months after the much need jolt of his dismal pre - prelims performance...n so did I! !!!!!!LOL

All's well that ends well!!...n btw, no private tuitions or coaching classes at all!!!!...it was a gamble that I took as I thought my child did not have the temperament to sit thru cumbersome coaching classes...which eat up hours of a student's time...i seriously wondered whether that was a wrong decision after the pre prelims fiasco. ..he was the only child in his class who did not  have private coaching!!!!...but then he n i decided to work on it together...n lo!!!! Big smile

After all, "God truly helps those who help themselves" Big smile Party

@bold: very true.

No coaching class is as good as mom's coaching. There the child is one among 10 or 50. But when it is the mother who is teaching, the child gets 100% focus. So the first congratulations is to you. Party

Btw are these 10th or 12th results? And aage maasa ki kya aagya hai for future course selection?

10th std results Big smile...Thanks so much Big smileDancing

He had dropped science for Economics in the 9th std itself...

He will be opting for Commerce in Class 11 & 12, n will be appearing for a few entrances after his 12th, including appearing for Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (INMO) during his 12th...clearing which would give him direct entry to the institute of our choice. ...Chennai  Mathematical Institute  (CMI)...else an entrance exam after 12th...

He aspires to become a Data Scientist Big smile...atleast this maasa desires this career for her putrasa as Mathematics & Computer Science are clearly the putrasa's interests & strengths, BOTH...Big smile

(Please excuse the  frequent use of this smiley... Big smile ...can't seem to wipe the smile off my face...Big smile LOL)

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 19 May 2015 at 3:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108Sabdabhalaamina1mishtidoingayouadiana12Sandhya.A

Go to top