Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Has Jallu dakkafying begumsa scene been aired yet or not, can someone tell me please 😆 😆 , am planning to catch that epi definitely 😉Edited by ngayou - 8 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jayaks02

Suddenly remembered the scene when Rajat and PS play LIVE chess and she asks for Shariff's release before that baby shower function - How superb Rajat used to be those days ?!! 

He was so attracted to her, but could not get too physically close and he admired her and listened to her ; Took his decisions. That Rajat was good and I miss him. 

took his decisions??? he had to do wht begumsa says bcoz she is always right. tht was another pathetic reasoning by begumsa.😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ngayou

Has Jallu dakkafying begumsa scene been aired yet or not, can someone tell me please 😆 😆 , am planning to catch that epi definitely 😉

not yet.😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

he has intense expressions for his beghumsa as well but sadly that never gets reciprocated...instead you get this awkward feeling that he is with someone else's wife and not his own...if history had recorded that they begot salim..she would not have allowed him to cross the line of control she etched for him ðŸ˜†

begumsa behaves the same with her sonsa as well. 10 feet distance from patisa, 20 feet from sonsa. maybe bcoz of sonsa's off screen karanamas.😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayaks02

Suddenly remembered the scene when Rajat and PS play LIVE chess and she asks for Shariff's release before that baby shower function - How superb Rajat used to be those days ?!! 

He was so attracted to her, but could not get too physically close and he admired her and listened to her ; Took his decisions. That Rajat was good and I miss him. 

real talent never disappears. sun can be covered by cloud, but sun will be always there. right now the cloud is there but sun is still there.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
btw trps had increased from 2.9 to 3.1. lagta hain witch ka asar hone laga hain.😆
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mirchi mirch every where lol,soulmate couldnt even tell bu patisa expressions ke bechare ko mirchi lagi hai🤣 but insist he eats what prepared bu her ,poor jalal and poor us copy paste dekhna pad raha hai
ngayou thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

btw trps had increased from 2.9 to 3.1. lagta hain witch ka asar hone laga hain.😆

😲 Aiyooo
ngayou thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina1

Mirchi mirch every where lol,soulmate couldnt even tell bu patisa expressions ke bechare ko mirchi lagi hai🤣but insist he eats what prepared bu her ,poor jalal and poor us copy paste dekhna pad raha hai

This is one epic love where begumsa never understands her patisa s thinking or actions even after all these years, very mahaan epic show😛Edited by ngayou - 8 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ngayou

This is one epic love where begumsa never understands her patisa s thinking or actions even after all these years, very mahaan epic show😛

It is her serial siddha adhikaar.😡

Jalal asking kaan pakadke muaafi  for a casual comment on food. Kaan pakadke muaafi to aram bano.😡 Soon he will plead  forgiveness  from  moti, then the  cook  valet and doorkeeper too. He can  stick  his hands to his ears with  fevicol. It will make  things  easier.😡

My anger is shifting  from  this wafer thin doormat  jalal  to RT for his buddhuram expressions.😡