Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ak cc me bang on bahot maza aya,🤗 enjoooyed today thanks my friends😃👍🏼
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is it everytime jalal has to romance chudail wishkanya nachnewali cant a king get a proper queen,this is disgrace yar
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mandy, you CAN NOT quote or give example of Indu's book when the author herself chose to declare it as a FICTION...there itself all its defense falls flat.
The book  is a fiction...period.

As far as Anar is concerned, for me she's fiction...even if she was real...there could be no chance that the father and son duo will fall for the same girl...Mughals respected their women way too much, be it wife or concubines...a son will never lay his eyes on father's concubine...they may be womanising and all...but some line were not and never be crossed.

What Siyasat  showed wrt this angle is gross, unhygienic...nothing to  laugh about it IMHO, I left the show midway over this and of course, due to Charu's Nissa😕
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jayaks02

Not in good taste - Her personal relationship is out of everyone's bounds - It was sickening that these guys are making a joke of it. Does any man's long list of ex-girlfriends ever get into joke ? 

hmmm..did not take it that seriously since it was supposed to be funny! but i think the guy was making fun of them all!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Mandy, you CAN NOT quote or give example of Indu's book when the author herself chose to declare it as a FICTION...there itself all its defense falls flat.

The book  is a fiction...period.

As far as Anar is concerned, for me she's fiction...even if she was real...there could be no chance that the father and son duo will fall for the same girl...Mughals respected their women way too much, be it wife or concubines...a son will never lay his eyes on father's concubine...they may be womanising and all...but some line were not and never be crossed.

What Siyasat  showed wrt this angle is gross, unhygienic...nothing to  laugh about it IMHO, I left the show midway over this and of course, due to Charu's Nissa😕

i do not know how many of you have read her books but all of you seem to latch on to the point that it is fiction...indu at the end says that she has weaved the historical facts in her own narration and she also mentions at the end what was documented and what she made up on her own that is why she claims it to be fiction as she has added her own in it but in a relevant way..in that sense JA the serial and the movie is a fiction too as they have put a disclaimer in the beginning that it is a fiction then why people get all references in regards to it and when i get some points then its all garbage? i am not claiming that i am 110% right nor i am claiming anybody else is 199% right in their research as history is a mystery and its to each their own and how we predict it!..i do not know if anar existed since i was not there to witness but this is written by indu on her facebook that some foreign traveler had mentioned it and that is what i wrote..whats wrong with that?
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I dont think that whAt siyasat showed was gross. Even many other sources too talk abt that akbar caught anar flirting with salim therefore got her killed and salim wasnt shown falling fr her he just wanted revenge but later regretted it. Y to take things so seriously , even if it is fiction, it is logical and if we can tolerate a crap like ja , siyaasat is 100% better than it. And many worse things have been said abt mughal, and the novel has been lenient enough in that aspect ! i find it logical and outstanding though it has certain flaws too ... and charu is doing well , atleast she is natural not plastic.
p.s i love siyaasat so much i just cannot refrain from defending it 😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivis18

I dont think that whAt siyasat showed was gross. Even many other sources too talk abt that akbar caught anar flirting with salim therefore got her killed and salim wasnt shown falling fr her he just wanted revenge but later regretted it. Y to take things so seriously , even if it is fiction, it is logical and if we can tolerate a crap like ja , siyaasat is 100% better than it. And many worse things have been said abt mughal, and the novel has been lenient enough in that aspect ! i find it logical and outstanding though it has certain flaws too ... and charu is doing well , atleast she is natural not plastic.
p.s i love siyaasat so much i just cannot refrain from defending it 😆

shivi ditto!..JA has shown more of a crap than any other show and still people watch it and even relate it to history..which makes me wonder from which angle🤪..indus's trilogy makes so much sense and also she mentions very clearly in her discussions in the end of her book what is fiction and what is documented..not mentioning muz in her writing is what she declared as a fiction as she only wanted to write about ruk and also wrote the ship rahimi belonged to ruk but at the end she clears it by saying the ship belonged to muz but she took the liberty to write it in her own way! at least she is being honest and her narration is much more tolerable and respectable as compared to ektanama!

and i love siyaasat too! its presentation has some class..salim is the hero of that serial but akbar is still maintaining the royal aura and being shown on a pedestal..at least he is not shown in majnugiri mode 24/7!
Edited by ghalibmirza - 8 years ago
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

shivi ditto!..JA has shown more of a crap than any other show and still people watch it and even relate it to history..which makes me wonder from which angle🤪..indus's trilogy makes so much sense and also she mentions very clearly in her discussions in the end of her book what is fiction and what is documented..not mentioning muz in her writing is what she declared as a fiction as she only wanted to write about ruk and also wrote the ship rahimi belonged to ruk but at the end she clears it by saying the ship belonged to muz but she took the liberty to write it in her own way! at least she is being honest and her narration is much more tolerable and respectable as compared to ektanama!

and i love siyaasat too! its presentation has some class..salim is the hero of that serial but akbar is still maintaining the royal aura and being shown on a pedestal..at least he is not shown in majnugiri mode 24/7!

exactly i think even the fiction she created was keeping in mind the historical events and also she clearly says that its her own interpretation of the love story based on historical references. I did not like the drugging part though that was surely gross... And salim and noors love ke kissas are very old . even i have heard many of them in my childhood itself. I havent heard any famous kissa of jodha and akbar epic lob story... how ignorant i have been 😆
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who believes JA is true...that show is also fiction with all the trash being dished out constantly...but only the presentation doesn't give rights to call Siyasat or for that matter the book as a historical.
If you think Indu is being honest by first  writing in the story that Rahimi belonged to Rukku and then in the end clearing the air by telling that it belonged to MUZ...then JA is also being honest in putting its anuchit NR disclaimer, every now and then in the show...she clarified in the book point by point what she imagined, which was not there in history and thus the story is fictional...so JA puts disclaimer as a whole lot.

The salim-anar-akbar triangle may not be gross to many of you, but for me it was...the gossip of Salim-Anar love story was also there  without this Akbar love angle...she could have touched upon that...Indu very cleverly tarnished the Mughals here IMO.

Charu is too limited as an actress, she too lacks nuances, if some other actress lacks acting skills it doesn't favour Charu either.

Mandy, all I'm saying is, if you do want to debate things, you have to base facts on historical account, documents, etc. and not fictional novels based on historical, when you get answers in form of references of history books and documents, you have to be ready with your artillery as well...and you do get where I'm pointing to.

Let not this reel, crap of JA blur or demean our sensibilities to the real JA figure that did exist, in what superiority or importance can be contended.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Who believes JA is true...that show is also fiction with all the trash being dished out constantly...but only the presentation doesn't give rights to call Siyasat or for that matter the book as a historical.

If you think Indu is being honest by first  writing in the story that Rahimi belonged to Rukku and then in the end clearing the air by telling that it belonged to MUZ...then JA is also being honest in putting its anuchit NR disclaimer, every now and then in the show...she clarified in the book point by point what she imagined, which was not there in history and thus the story is fictional...so JA puts disclaimer as a whole lot.

The salim-anar-akbar triangle may not be gross to many of you, but for me it was...the gossip of Salim-Anar love story was also there  without this Akbar love angle...she could have touched upon that...Indu very cleverly tarnished the Mughals here IMO.

Charu is too limited as an actress, she too lacks nuances, if some other actress lacks acting skills it doesn't favour Charu either.

Mandy, all I'm saying is, if you do want to debate things, you have to base facts on historical account, documents, etc. and not fictional novels based on historical, when you get answers in form of references of history books and documents, you have to be ready with your artillery as well...and you do get where I'm pointing to.

Let not this reel, crap of JA blur or demean our sensibilities to the real JA figure that did exist, in what superiority or importance can be contended.

mishti i have read about akbar in details and i have also purchased book of vincent smith, he has amalgamated all the historical facts that he could from relevant sources, therefore i know what i am talking about and as far as indu is concerned she has based her novel on historical facts and taken a lot from jahangirnama and some foreign travelers esp sir thomas roe who traveled around salim noor's rule..she has weaved it into her own words and wrote a novel otherwise if we want word for word narration then there are documentaries! and anar kissa is not even mentioned in the twentieth wife, she mentions it separately in her discussions which are based on historical facts and some tit bits taken from foreign travelers who wrote all the gossip related to love affairs!