Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 66)

AladdinKaChirag IF-Dazzler
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Guys , read this Big smile
anjanadesigns.blogspot.in/2014/08/who-was-rajput-wife-of-mughal-emperor.html?m=1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chembingayou

chembi Senior Member
chembi
chembi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivis18

anjanadesigns.blogspot.in/2014/08/who-was-rajput-wife-of-mughal-emperor.html?m=1
Thanks for sharing comment below the article is epicLOLLOL 
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chembi

yes LOL but not some different, it is entirely different, Like a parallel universe Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chembi

AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Just the author's views. Stern Smile

I have no trouble believing that Heer Kunvri, daughter of Bharmal was a very pretty, brave and intelligent lady and  the mother of Salim and Akbar's favourite. 

What I refuse to believe as portrayed in the serial is that Akbar is a single woman man spending 22 hrs a day with Jodha and that he is a blinking idiot who would have perished if not for the tyaag prem and mahaaanta of the never-wrong begumsa.  This serial portrayal of Akbar is totally unacceptable even in the name of romance, epic or not. Had Jodha been shown as such a tyaag, prem and mahaaanta ki moorthi without compromising Akbar, I wouldn't have minded much, but the serial has glorified Jodha at Akbar's expense to such an extent that it has kindled a sense of resentment for Heer Kunvri among the non-romantics.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chembiamina1jayaks02Sabdabhalangayouadiana12ghalibmirza

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

I have no trouble believing that Heer Kunvri, daughter of Bharmal was a very pretty, brave and intelligent lady and  the mother of Salim and Akbar's favourite. 

What I refuse to believe as portrayed in the serial is that Akbar is a single woman man spending 22 hrs a day with Jodha and that he is a blinking idiot who would have perished if not for the tyaag prem and mahaaanta of the never-wrong begumsa.  This serial portrayal of Akbar is totally unacceptable even in the name of romance, epic or not. Had Jodha been shown as such a tyaag, prem and mahaaanta ki moorthi without compromising Akbar, I wouldn't have minded much, but the serial has glorified Jodha at Akbar's expense to such an extent that it has kindled a sense of resentment for Heer Kunvri among the non-romantics.

EXACTLY MY SENTIMENTS

I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY DOUBT THAT JODHA WAS SALIM'S MOM

EVEN MY ISSUE IS THAT SHE HAS BEEN PORTRAYED AS THIS PERFECT PERSON - UNLESS SOMEONE IS AN INCARNATION OF THE SUPREME DEVI THEY CANNOT BE PERFECT. HUMANS HAVE BEEN CREATED TO BE IMPERFECT

FIRST THING IS THAT SHE IS TOO PERFECT - TYAAG, BALIDAAN, PREM AND EVERYTHING GOOD PERSONIFIED - THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. EVERY PERSON IS A COMBINATION OF GOOD AND BAD

SECOND TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THIS, ALL OTHER CHARACTERS ARE SHOWN AS USELESS, OR HER PARAM BHAKTS, OR BOTH - OF COURSE JALAL TOPS THAT LIST. FOLLOWED BY THE EVIL INCARNATE RUKKAIAH. EVEN SALIMA, WHO EARLIER AT LEAST WAS SHOWN AS INTELLIGENT AND PRAGMATIC, HAS NOW JOINED THE BANDWAGON OF BHAKTS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chembiamina1jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

chembi Senior Member
chembi
chembi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Yes it's just the quthor's view  actually she wrote that article according to the info she gathered from here and there (i think so) and me too have immense respect towards real muz  and this reel begumsa is another ekta's herione what we can expect from her apart from tyag,amar prem and mahanta  and akbar's info about his children is/was quite controversial there is no recorded fact so they should write/wrote what they read and hear between according to IF jalal's all children are from one begumLOL
@bold many jalal supporters parroted that as a slogan till now Ouch
  Ps.Tht reader expressed her displeasure regarding the serial's story so that only i mentioned that commentLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Even if real MUZ was good, intelligent , brave etc all that, it does not take away from the fact that Salima is an evolved lady, well versed in Arts, poetess and respected in court. RUKS was Babur's granddaughter and her father did most sacrifice for Akbar. Other wives were taken by Akbar after his wedding to HK. Infact she was fourth wife . He took some 29 after that. One ot two he really had chased.

At some point ministers and members of royal court started hiding their wives preventing them to come in front of Emperor. Only then Akbar realized these are wrong things to do in Hindustan. May be in timur land if emperor wishes anything has to be given away, but not in this land.

Serial killed Akbar but it has also murdered HK in a sense. Akbar was not a harem centric man even though it was full and active. He spent most time in governance, court with Navratnas etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1adiana12Sandhya.A

Go to top