Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Anxiously waiting behna 😃

Me too...😃
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lots of circus over the new promo. 😆 jalal nd witch on the same bed, jalal dhakkofying begumsa seems like a dream come true. 😳 but prob is our dreams never come true. im sure nothing will happen between jalal nd daayan. 😭 😆
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Thanks so much girls 🤗...m so happy n relieved today. ...

The ride from pre - prelims (67%) to prelims (76%) to boards - 95.33%...its been nothing short of a roller coaster ride..my boy really slogged it out in the 2 months after the much need jolt of his dismal pre - prelims performance...n so did I! !!!!!!😆

All's well that ends well!!...n btw, no private tuitions or coaching classes at all!!!!...it was a gamble that I took as I thought my child did not have the temperament to sit thru cumbersome coaching classes...which eat up hours of a student's time...i seriously wondered whether that was a wrong decision after the pre prelims fiasco. ..he was the only child in his class who did not  have private coaching!!!!...but then he n i decided to work on it together...n lo!!!! 😃

After all, "God truly helps those who help themselves" 😃 🥳

@bold: very true.

No coaching class is as good as mom's coaching. There the child is one among 10 or 50. But when it is the mother who is teaching, the child gets 100% focus. So the first congratulations is to you. 🥳

Btw are these 10th or 12th results? And aage maasa ki kya aagya hai for future course selection?
Edited by Sandhya.A - 8 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

Lots of circus over the new promo. 😆 jalal nd witch on the same bed, jalal dhakkofying begumsa seems like a dream come true. 😳 but prob is our dreams never come true. im sure nothing will happen between jalal nd daayan. 😭 😆

Never mind if nothing happens. I am more worried about the pair panda and ganga jamuna bahana by Jalal at the end of the track.😲 Promo says 'kaise bachayegi Jodha...'. So ultimately,  it is going to be the tale of the maha-mahaan and the maha-paapi.😡
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Yes jo will save jalal by singing her famous bhajan nd nothing will happen. 😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
the latest promo suggests we may see some good scenes between jalal and laboni
may be at least we can fulfill some dreams ?
may be we may even get sr
jalal also pushes away his begam sa
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

Yes jo will save jalal by singing her famous bhajan nd nothing will happen. 😆

What surprises me is that how come begumsa who was nothing short of becoming a Nostradamus sa  with all her premonitions dreams, doesn't feel anything now, with a witch under her roof. That too when her aarti has such tremendous powers as to ward off the witch effect for a short time. 🤔
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

</div>
<div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What surprises me is that how come begumsa who was nothing short of becoming a Nostradamus sa with all her premonitions dreams, doesn't feel anything now, with a witch under her roof. That too when her aarti has such tremendous powers as to ward off the witch effect for a short time. 🤔</font>

nd tht day witch gave the bahana of not tying the tabiz. She is having periods. Oops sorry. 😆
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Never mind if nothing happens. I am more worried about the pair panda and ganga jamuna bahana by Jalal at the end of the track.😲 Promo says 'kaise bachayegi Jodha...'. So ultimately,  it is going to be the tale of the maha-mahaan and the maha-paapi.😡

SANDHYA MUNNI WHATEVER WE MAY DO THAT STORY OF MAHAAN PAAPI N MAHAAN DEVI WILL STILL HOLD TRUE FOREVER

BUT I SAY WE STILL BE OPTIMISTIC AND TRY AND ENJOY SOME SIZZLE BETWEEN JALAL N THE DAAYAN 😉

WHAT HAVE WE GOT TO LOSE IN THIS ALREADY DEAD MESS