Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

MAHACHUCHAK WAS  EPIC ðŸ˜† COMPLETE SEDUCTION WITH EVERY WORD 

YES BENZO N PAPITA WERE BOTH VERY AVERAGE. CURRENT DAAYAN IS QUITE SAD

RUKU SALIMA BOTH ARE NICE, BUT NOTHING EVER HAPPENEING THERE ðŸ˜†

AB JALLU KI KISMAT MEIN TWO FEET DISTANCE HI LIKHA HAI AUR USE BHI WOHI CHAHIYE TO KAUN KYA KAR SAKTA HAI?? 

BUT I AM SURPRISED THAT EKTA AND TEAM BT GIVES SO MUCH ALLOWANCE TO BEGUMSA. I AM SURE THEY COULD HAVE GOT OTHER GIRLS WITHOUT SUCH ISSUES ðŸ˜•

Mita Vashisht is a damn good actress.  In spite of the comedy characterization and she doing a cooger act with that bachha, she managed to create a spell for MCC character- Remember how she used to eat some grapes or something, looking teasingly at that bachha ? 😆😆

But Munni - did she marry anyone after Humayun passed away ? She was the seductress in Humayun's harem, I think. 😆 
jayaks02 thumbnail
Akbar's Mystical streaks is probably the result of his mom side genes. His mother is from Shia muslim family but aristocratic from a knowledge sense - Akbar's maternal GF was a sufi saint type character, I think.

Munni - any other info on this ?

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Mita Vashisht is a damn good actress.  In spite of the comedy characterization and she doing a cooger act with that bachha, she managed to create a spell for MCC character- Remember how she used to eat some grapes or something, looking teasingly at that bachha ? 😆😆

But Munni - did she marry anyone after Humayun passed away ? She was the seductress in Humayun's harem, I think. 😆 

well i havnt heard about any other marriages. but sum hidden sources can be there which a ordinary person like me cant figure it out.😆
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Btw, how and why do the remaining begums of Jalal exist and wonder of wonders, how were the other children born? Perhaps he happened to visit them during the days that he had no jashns and khitaabs to announce in DEK and divided the 2 non-Jodha hours with them.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Akbar's Mystical streaks is probably the result of his mom side genes. His mother is from Shia muslim family but aristocratic from a knowledge sense - Akbar's maternal GF was a sufi saint type character, I think.

Munni - any other info on this ?

ur right. even babur & humayun also tried to be liberal. its said after defeating rana sanga babur didnt attack further bcoz sanga was injured tht time. sanga was killed by his own people. humayun accepted pratap's grand mom as his sister but he was misunderstood bcoz he wasnt able to reach there in time & karmawati bai had to take jauhar.
Edited by munnirony - 9 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
dont kill me guys;😆

Sabdabhala thumbnail

MUNNI ANYTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED TODAY?? WHAT NEWS OF THE DAAYAN??

ANYTHING WORTH WATCHING??
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Btw, how and why do the remaining begums of Jalal exist and wonder of wonders, how were the other children born? Perhaps he happened to visit them during the days that he had no jashns and khitaabs to announce in DEK and divided the 2 non-Jodha hours with them.

SANDHYA JALAL HAD CHILDREN APART FROM SALIM COZ ATER HIS GHOR TAPASYA (READ AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF ENDURING BEGUMSA) GOD BLESSED HIM WITH VARDAAN ( LIKE KUNTI)

SO HE JUST HAD TO PICK N CHOOSE AND LO A CHILD APPEARED ðŸ˜†

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE MOMS IS NOT CLEAR THOUGH, COZ WE ONLY KNOW THAT MURAAD'S MOM DIED ðŸ˜• AT LEAST IN JA WE ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER KIDS' MOMS. AM ASSUMING THAT THEY ALL EITHER PREFERRED TO DIE, OR CONVENIENTLY DIED ðŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

dont kill me guys;😆

Why such attitude Jallu boss. Banna to aapko bheegi billi hi hai!😡
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

MUNNI ANYTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED TODAY?? WHAT NEWS OF THE DAAYAN??

ANYTHING WORTH WATCHING??

Just a filller episode with daayan such an eyesore and begumsa as usual great and gleeful with Jalal and Murad weeping and boozing Birbal joking behind Ruqaiya and Jallu playing chess with begumsa in the 22 hrs slot.
Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago