Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 49)

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Anyone  watching  Chakravartin  Ashok Samrat? 
Looks  like  mohan to make his entry there too.LOL

I love mohanEmbarrassed

But 2 tortures are enough WinkLOL
2????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged

ANOTHER HUGE QUAKE. TIS ONE WAS MORE INTENSELY FELT, AT LEAST IN DEL

EPICENTRE IN AFGHANISTAN
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabdabhala

ANOTHER HUGE QUAKE. TIS ONE WAS MORE INTENSELY FELT, AT LEAST IN DEL

EPICENTRE IN AFGHANISTAN
Oh - Take care dear !! It is bad. IF earth sneezes a little we are all gone LOL
But we do so much damage to her.Cry

Sabdabhala

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by munnirony

Plz mandy kuch bhi. LOL. PS was good in the DEK scene but from the saas bahu scene things again got back to normal nd in the last 2 scenes she was as pathetic as the script. Infact in the last scene I thought salim's constipations had transferred to her. Honestly the only person who had shown improvement is salimsa nd to sum extent SB as well but plz PS was as good as ever especially when she is with her onscreen gulam. Wink

LOL..munni she was little better compared to her standards! i do not think rajat was enjoying doing a scene with ps as he had been too good while shooting without her for the past two weeks and it was ps who was just average..and now with rajat she is showing her hunars and rajat is feeling uncomfortable around her is what i feelWink

doston - how come you are also using the words called good, nice and better for you know who Angry

There is one expression she knows - Ghreena - And Zingagi bhar we cannot keep seeing it.  And now with a 24 year old son also romancing, these two's kich-kich scenes are simply hilarious - If I tell husband after 21 years of marriage that I am going to divorce you, he will say thank you very much and vice versa LOL

Looking forward to Siyasat. Big smile

JAYA U ARE DOING GHOR PAAP BY COMPARING BEGUMSA TO US ODD N SUNDRY

DONT U REALIZE THAT IF SHE LEAVES, THE ENTIRE MUGHAL SULTANATE WILL JUST CRUMBLE, AND JALAL TOO WILL BE BURIED DEEP IN THE DEBRIS LOL

MY POV IS THAT HER DRESS AND MAKE UP IN THE TALAQ DRAMA SCENE WAS TOTALLY YUCKY. THERE WAS SOO MUCH MAKE UP AND GLYCERINE THAT I HARDLY NOTICED HER EXPRESSIONS

HAMIDA TOO WAS A LITTLE OTT. IN OVERLY EMOTIONAL SCENES HER VOICE BECOMES EXTREMELY FUNNY LOL BUT I AM SURE SHE MUST BE REALLY GLAD NOW THAT SHE HAS ASKED BEGUMSA FOR MAAFI. HER ENTIRE JANAM HAS NOW BECOME SAFAL LOL

AND I AGREE WITH SANDHYA. YEST JALAL'S EXPRESSIONS WERE VERY POOR. USUALLY WHATEVER THE SHIT BEING SHOWN, HE, AT LEAST, REMAINS SOLID INTERMS OF PERFORMANCE. BUT I GUESS THE STRAIN OF DOING SUCH AN AWFUL SHOW IS TELLING ON HIMFINALLY LOL

AND ALSO IN ONE MOMENT BEGUMSA WAS HUFFING AND PUFFING AND PACKING AND TEN SUDDENLY SHE STARTED WITH MANGOES N STUFF. LOL THE ENTIRE SCENE WAS REALLY BADLY CONCEPTUALIZED

AND THE TWO FEET HUG WAS SO STARKLY EVIDENT, IT WAS EXTREMELY OFF PUTTING Angry

SALIMSA IS SO MUCH LUCKIER THAN HIS ABBA HUZOOR, AT LEAST ( SADA HUA) ANAAR GIVES HIM PROPER HUGS WITHOUT MARKING SPACE BOUNDARIES Angry

BUT THE MOST HILARIOUS THING WAS THE PRECAP LOL. WHERE DAAYAN AND MAA WERE DOING SOME HOCUS POCUS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Anyone  watching  Chakravartin  Ashok Samrat? 
Looks  like  mohan to make his entry there too.LOL

I love mohanEmbarrassed

But 2 tortures are enough WinkLOL

MISHTI WHICH TWO TORCHERS?? LOL

ME CURIOUS

adiana12

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Sach me kiya kam kiya jalal ne ma beti ka epic milanROFL now sach me epic lobe istory Silly
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Real akbar cant come to defend warna shamsheer hoti aur cvs ki bye bye,ab kiya reh gaya baki wait chudail ka milab baki hai

Edited by amina1 - 12 May 2015 at 8:26am
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
G
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by munnirony

Plz mandy kuch bhi. LOL. PS was good in the DEK scene but from the saas bahu scene things again got back to normal nd in the last 2 scenes she was as pathetic as the script. Infact in the last scene I thought salim's constipations had transferred to her. Honestly the only person who had shown improvement is salimsa nd to sum extent SB as well but plz PS was as good as ever especially when she is with her onscreen gulam. Wink

LOL..munni she was little better compared to her standards! i do not think rajat was enjoying doing a scene with ps as he had been too good while shooting without her for the past two weeks and it was ps who was just average..and now with rajat she is showing her hunars and rajat is feeling uncomfortable around her is what i feelWink

doston - how come you are also using the words called good, nice and better for you know who Angry

There is one expression she knows - Ghreena - And Zingagi bhar we cannot keep seeing it.  And now with a 24 year old son also romancing, these two's kich-kich scenes are simply hilarious - If I tell husband after 21 years of marriage that I am going to divorce you, he will say thank you very much and vice versa LOL

Looking forward to Agreed after so many years neki aur pooch poochLOL

Go to top