Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 44)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Btw I am having fun with the #100Sareepact - have done 2/100 and plan to wear as many as possibleBig smile

me too adi - have done 6/100 and planning to at least once all my sarees. Posted on FB too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

someone pinch me! siyaasat's new epi coming tomorrowWink..seems like there will be two sr scenes ali quili with yasmeen and salim with nadiraLOL..thank god i do not get to see any platonic relations as in that crappy show of JA!

who is yasmeen mandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

btw MP will be entering JA again.

ha ha ha LOLLOLLOL

This time what they will do - Meet in Amer for the wedding again and do payasam i.e kheer together. 

Please ask them to send some for me ; I do not have time to make sweets managing a small job and 2 BHK flat. LOL

Akbar the great is truly having time of the world on his hands, after taking care of his DEVI. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
just saw webisode which a 5 min capsule on FF - After giving up so much on the serial, it still boils me to see Akbar getting physically pushed by his beloved.  
Tell me one thing - In this epic love story of 30 years now, will a beloved not know why shohar is doing all these ? Will anyone who is a soul mate behave like this ? Without even uttering a word from Akbar, she should know that what he is doing has a purpose behind it.

PS - Circumference - did you see mandy ? LOLLOL

amina1ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Rajat is ok with every director provided the scene is ok. Nd the if the scene is not ok things cant be ok. yesterday rajat's acting was really good in DEK or even when he was in jodha's hojra. Yes his acting didn't seemed good in the last scene bcoz as per the script it was a comedy scene nd he was told to act like a helpless husband. His expressions were not bad as per narrations made to him about the scene but since the scene itself was so gross everything was gross. Those expressions actually doesn't suit emperor akbar nd why only it won't suit any king. But I would like to mention as soon astht murga part was over rarajat's acting was also back to normal even in the last scene.
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
i found Rajat's acting so superiror compared to you know who Wink, who was overdoing everything - Too much of a drama baazi - But in an understated tone and behaviour Rajat stole the scene, if such thing is possible in this script. melodrama and OTT was from other side while Rajat normalized it. 
What is murga ?

Jodha Begumsa is so labourly, democratic - Queen mother packing her clothes to leave for Amer LOLLOL - That too 5-6 old skirts LOL - Everytime it stops with packing only - How I wish at least once she catches the train LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhalamishtidoiadiana12

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Plz mandy kuch bhi. LOL. PS was good in the DEK scene but from the saas bahu scene things again got back to normal nd in the last 2 scenes she was as pathetic as the script. Infact in the last scene I thought salim's constipations had transferred to her. Honestly the only person who had shown improvement is salimsa nd to sum extent SB as well but plz PS was as good as ever especially when she is with her onscreen gulam. Wink

mishtidoiadiana12

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

i found Rajat's acting so superiror compared to you know whoWink, who was overdoing everything - Too much of a drama baazi - But in an understated tone and behaviour Rajat stole the scene, if such thing is possible in this script. melodrama and OTT was from other side while Rajat normalized it.
What is murga ?

Jodha Begumsa is so labourly, democratic - Queen mother packing her clothes to leave for AmerLOLLOL- That too 5-6 old skirtsLOL- Everytime it stops with packing only - How I wish at least once she catches the trainLOL

this is the 1st comment in favor of rajat actually. LOL . Anyways as u had said before that about one scene tht u don't expect such behaviour from akbar same is happening now nd then noone expects such scenes nd stupid behaviour from akbar nd thus all even the acting doesn't look nice. maybe the same scene nd acting would have looked good in sum college drama. Though I also didn't liked his acting in the last scene but I will still say its bcoz of the characterization things went on to toss. Ouch

mishtidoiadiana12

Go to top