Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 43)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
also heard there was a two feet hugLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

every time i watch akbar the great on utube i feel like pulling akbar khan off and putting rajat thereLOL..he lacks acting skills and energy!

this characterization is putting off rajat's acting as well. in DEK his expressions were good even when he went to jodha's room there also it was nice but i have to agree with sandy in the murga scene he was a let down. this characterization is taking toll on him. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiadiana12ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
btw MP will be entering JA again.
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

btw MP will be entering JA again.

munni yaar maar goli JA ko! btw did anyone watch siyaasat? was there a new epi or we have to wait for thursday..shivi where are youCry
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
someone pinch me! siyaasat's new epi coming tomorrowWink..seems like there will be two sr scenes ali quili with yasmeen and salim with nadiraLOL..thank god i do not get to see any platonic relations as in that crappy show of JA!

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
ladies get ready for siyaasat discussions from my side and pl watch it to increase its trps! its such a good show and we should support it!

jayaks02

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
couldnt even read wu,so this tedapan was to bring the great wife of akbar and his mother together ,this akbar ruled hindustan i think not now im at peace this is total fiction amd hurray for me got over this show a long time a ago

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina1

couldnt even read wu,so this tedapan was to bring the great wife of akbar and his mother together ,this akbar ruled hindustan i think not now im at peace this is total fiction amd hurray for me got over this show a long time a ago

amina i too have and yes i agree with many that rajat's acting was not up to the mark when he was with ps..my reading is that he does not want to do repetitive scenes with ps, and he feels awkward around her in performing such chichore scenes as they have a distance which is sad, as being co actors and working together for so long there should be a certain comfort level which i do not see in them and that is why i do not enjoy their scenes..kudos to deepika padukone who built that comfort level even with irrfan khan who is so senior to her!...and another fact is that rajat for sure misses SV as they both were so happy together doing scenes..i think he is ok with ranjan as well but not so much as he was with sv and also all his friends have left and now he feels alone and secluded and on top of that the show is in dips, therefore he just comes and does his job but his heart is not there..for an actor its important that his work is appreciated and falling trps is not a good indication for the show!..ps was actually good in the epi, i quite liked her acting and scenes, usually they are menaingless but today she was good!...i hope rajat bounces back as this show does not seem to end soonConfused

amina1

Go to top