Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 4)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Originally posted by munnirony

Chudail was not ugly only her make up is ugly. She is a pretty girl in real life. Now we all know why its done like tht. Already ruqlal scenes had gone into a toss to justify the distance issue. If the eitch is given a good make up in fact a natural make up she will look really good. Balaji had overdone with the make up. Just like they did with rajat in bandini. his make up was so horrible tht he was not looking good.

Shreya, I don't find Melanie pretty even off screen ...she's OK when compared to Jalal's Khaas Begums Wink

well i find her pretty. one khas begum bhi sirf kuch occasions pe hi khubsurat lagti hain. make off & she is as good ok. my POV. & dekho bhai pretty aur ugly, uss khubsurati ka kya faida jo jalal k kam na aye. even if now sunny leonie also comes whts the use??? LOL

Edited by munnirony - 05 May 2015 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02adiana12

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hello dearies congo for new threadHugParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02Sabdabhalangayou

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishtidoi

Chudail was not ugly only her make up is ugly. She is a pretty girl in real life. Now we all know why its done like tht. Already ruqlal scenes had gone into a toss to justify the distance issue. If the eitch is given a good make up in fact a natural make up she will look really good. Balaji had overdone with the make up. Just like they did with rajat in bandini. his make up was so horrible tht he was not looking good.

Shreya, I don't find Melanie pretty even off screen ...she's OK when compared to Jalal's Khaas Begums Wink

well i find her pretty. one khas begum bhi sirf kuch occasions pe hi khubsurat lagti hain. make off & she is as good ok. my POV. & dekho bhai pretty aur ugly, uss khubsurati ka kya faida jo jalal k kam na aye. even if now sunny leonie also comes whts the use??? LOL

DURUST FARMAATI HAIN AAP MOHTARMA LOL

BUT WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR A SIZZLING SCENE BETWEEN JALAL AND CHUDAIL Embarrassed

AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DONT EVEN MIND ONE WITH CHUDAIL KI MAA LOL

PAR AAB HIM SABKO YE BATAYEIN KI AAJ KA CIRCUS KAISA THHA?? ANY JALAL SCENE WORTH SEEING?

REVIEWS REVEAL THAT BEGUMSA DID NOT CONVERT Angry AGAIN Angry

SHE MUST HOLD THE RECORD FOR THE MOST FAILED CONVERSION TRIALS LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1adiana12

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Mere khyal se chudail nahi vampire honi chahiye sach me  ek aur dayan how creative ofBT, sach me comedy achi thi,i heard some chdail stories i thought they are beautiful until they get what they want but yaha to sab ulta haiLOL
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
This conversion ka kamal samaj nahi aya after so many years ,sach me making ma ountain of molehill
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
One more thing is this talaq thing now according to shae iran jalal jodha marriage is not valid  than how is talaq possible shadi hi nahi hai to talaq kaha se aya sach me much a do about nothing
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
looks guys if u feel tht chudail is ugly, though i differ, then its good for u. bcoz milega to baba ji ka thullu so at least u will be relieved tht witch was ugly. LOL

mishtidoiadiana12

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina1

One more thing is this talaq thing now according to shae iran jalal jodha marriage is not valid  than how is talaq possible shadi hi nahi hai to talaq kaha se aya sach me much a do about nothing

BUT I GUESS TALAQ DRAMA WILL PLAY OUT SOMEHOW AS PER PROMO Angry

BUT IF SOMEHOW JALAL DOES GET ANGRY WITH BEGUMSA FOR TRYING TO CONVERT THEN AGAIN HE WILL BE PROVED WRONG AND HEARTLESS - I MEAN WITH HB REFUSING TO EAT N FULL ON DRAMA, AND NO NEWS REACHING AGRA ABOUT SUCCESS IN WAR ANYONE IN JO'S PLACE WOULD HAVE GIVEN CONVERSION A THOUGHT Confused

BUT WITH ALL THIS DRAMA JALAL WILL ONCE AGAIN EMERGE AS THE VILLIAN Angry

AND MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING TO AB MAHINON SE CHAL RAHA HAI Confused AB KAB TAK SOCH KAR DIL DUKAYENGE 

amina1adiana12

Go to top