Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 3)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

adi is missing - Invite her too please !!

New thread - New possibilities - New horizons - Newer fun -

Brand new Jungle mein mangle LOL

Congo every1

i didn't realize her name was missingLOL..anyway i did send her the pm..she will join us soonWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02adiana12

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabdabhala

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by shivis18

Thnx fr pm mandy Hug

shivi an interesting article on polyandryWink..i had also read somewhere that draupdi favored arjuna..i guess the bottom line is whether its polyandry or polygamy ..the true love only flourishes between two soul mates who complete each other and find solace in each other's company..i found such love in indu's book where she explains how salim loved noor jahan and how shah jahan loved mumtaz mahal..but according to her akbar's love was rukkya...i believe Akbar's love life will remain as a mystery as nothing much is written about it..to me he will remain as more of a practical man who lived life on his own terms and conditions and was not guided by any of his wives or subjects..but might be listening to all and doing what was beneficial politically!

MANDY I THINK WE SHD UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS THAT WE MEAN BY LOVE, SPECIALLY IN AKBAR'S LIFE

AKBAR WAS FIRST AND FOREMOST A WARRIOR. HE STARTED FROM SCRATCH AND BUILT A REALLY HUGE EMPIRE. THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN UP A LOT OF HIS TIME

HIS ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEMS, HIS NINE GEMS, HIS ARCHITECTURAL ACTIVITIES, ALL THIS ALSO MUST HAVE TAKEN UP HIS TIME

MAY BE THAT IS WHY HISTORY DOES NOT SPEAK LOUD N CLEAR ABOUT HIS LOVES OR HIS LADIES. YES WE DO KNOW SOME FACTS - 

RUKS N JALAL WERE TOGETHER FOREVER. THERE IS REASONABLE EVIDENCE THAT RUKS HAD AN IMP POSITION IN THE SULTANATE

JODHA AND JALAL WERE ALSO TOGETHER FOR A RESONABLE TIME AND THEY ALSO HAD A SON WHO WAS THE NEXT EMPEROR. IT COULD BE A POSSIBILITY THAT JODHA COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE REASONS FOR AKBAR'S RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE. MAY BE NOT A GREAT IMPACT,BUT SOME. COZ IN FATEHPUR SIKRI SHE HAD ONE OF THE LARGEST PALACES, SO I AM GUESSING, SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN REASONABLY IMPORTANT TOO

DUNNO ABOUT SALIMA, BUT RAHIM DEF HAD A GREAT EQUATION WITH JALAL, BEING ONE OF THE NINE GEMS. I AM SURE JALAL WOULD HAVE ALSO HAD A CONTRIBUTION IN HIS UPBRINGING AND HIS VERSITALITY OF KNOWLEDGE

AND OTHERWISE HIS HAREM WAS FULL OF WOMEN AND I AM SURE QUITE A FEW OF THEM MUST HAVE TAKEN HIS FANCY

A WARRIOR AND EMPEROR OF HIS STATURE DEF WOULD NOT BE KNOWN BY THE LOVES IN HIS LIFE, WHICH IS WHY WE KNOW OF HIS WORK - HIS WARS, HIS KINGDOM, HIS ART N ARCHITECTURE

I GUESS WE SHD LEAVE IT AT THAT

(IN THE JA THAT WE WATCH, JALAL GIVES HIS MOST ROMANTIC N KILLER LOOKS TO BEGUMSA. UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS ALL WRAPPED UP IN HER MAHAANTA N HER DISTANCE ISSUES, OR ELSE WE WOULD DEF HAVE A LOT TO CHEER)

MY POV

lavi, cannot agree more! yes. few woman had their space and power under his reign but as you said since he was the one to establish vast empire in hindustan his achievements over shadow his love life if there was any!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02Sabdabhala

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Anybody watched Gulmohar Grand...seems a nice show
ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Congrats, Mandy, for the new thread Big smile Party , I saw the hug scene of chudailsa & Jalal & thought way to go, chudailsa Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1adiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Chudail was not ugly only her make up is ugly. She is a pretty girl in real life. Now we all know why its done like tht. Already ruqlal scenes had gone into a toss to justify the distance issue. If the eitch is given a good make up in fact a natural make up she will look really good. Balaji had overdone with the make up. Just like they did with rajat in bandini. his make up was so horrible tht he was not looking good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Is Fawad Khan in there ? LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoi

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by mishtidoi

</div>

<div>

Is Fawad Khan in there ? LOLWink

Lol No, but its really a grand show, only on Sundays, 10:00 PM on star plus

Talking of pak shows , watch Piya re

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Chudail was not ugly only her make up is ugly. She is a pretty girl in real life. Now we all know why its done like tht. Already ruqlal scenes had gone into a toss to justify the distance issue. If the eitch is given a good make up in fact a natural make up she will look really good. Balaji had overdone with the make up. Just like they did with rajat in bandini. his make up was so horrible tht he was not looking good.

Shreya, I don't find Melanie pretty even off screen ...she's OK when compared to Jalal's Khaas Begums Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02Sabdabhalangayouadiana12

Go to top