Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 145)

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by munnirony

Begumsa had become asanskari now a days. bathing with the sleeveless nighty tht too in front of Jalal. Big revolution I must say. LOL

Wonder  when we will have  a  change  in  hug  angle. Some 30 degrees atleast instead  of the 90 and keeping her right hand away instead of between  them.

One hand HAS to be in between. ...else zyaada close touching ho gaya toh????Wink

"Saxy outlaws tornado"...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhalamishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Begumsa had become asanskari now a days. bathing with the sleeveless nighty tht too in front of Jalal. Big revolution I must say. LOL

REALLY? THESE TWO HAVE STARTED SPENDING TOO MCH TIME IN HAMAAM THESE DAYS Wink

PEHLE TO THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO SUCH SCENES AND NOW SUDDENLY CVS CANT SEEM TO FINISH AN EPI WITHOUT JOJA IN HAMAAM LOL

WITCH AND HER BLACK MAGIC, I SWEAR LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Wonder  when we will have  a  change  in  hug  angle. Some 30 degrees atleast instead  of the 90 and keeping her right hand away instead of between  them.

SANDHYA LOL A PROPER HUG WILL ONLY HAPPEN WHEN SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY JALAL'S ROLE WILL BE PLAYED BY HER OWN BIND SA LOL

TILL THAT TIME PROPER HUGS ARE ONLY RESERVED FOR HB, LEELA AND OTHER WOMEN FOLK Wink

BEING AN 8 PM SHOW, AS IT IS THERE IS HARDLY ANY CHANCE TO SHOW MUCH EXCEPT HUGS AND HAND KISSING. EVEN IN THAT SHE MAKES A MESS BY GETTING IN DISTANCE ISSUES LOL. SO MUCH FOR PROFESSIONALISM

WONDER WHY RAJAT' SUPERB EXPRESSIONS AND PROFESSIONALISM DOESNT RUB ON HER AT ALL Confused

Edited by Sabdabhala - 30 May 2015 at 2:58am

adiana12Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amina1

Well im upset today whole day i was cooking for family yet no apreciation,not my family but extended familyDead very upset

Too bad. Your  family  should  watch  JA and  learn from  buddhuram  how to praise hunars every  10 minutes.LOL

Sorry yaar. You are really  upset and I  am  joking.Confused 

The problem and distress comes up when we expect  appreciation  for our sincere efforts. Simply don't  expect and pity their  inability  to  appreciate  what is good. At an opportune occasion  show them what would  happen if you skip your work. 

AMINA THATS THE STORY OF MOST WOMEN OUT THERE SO FRET NOT. AND FRANKLY ITS NOT EVEN WORTH IT. SOME PEOPLE CANNOT PRAISE OTHERS AT ALL, ITS JUST THE WAY THEY ARE. AND SOME OTHERS SUFFER FROM A SORT OF DEEP ROOTED KIND OF COMPLEX WHICH STOPS THEM FROM BASIC COURTESIES

EITHER WAYS, YOU DO FEEL BAD, BUT NOTHING MUCH CAN BE DONE

SANDHYA'S SUGGESTION ABOUT SHOWING YOUR WORTH IS GOOD, IF YOU CAN SOMEHOW DO IT. BUT DIFFICULT

YES THE SHOWING THEM JALAL CONSTANTLY PRAISING HIS BEGUMSA IS A GOOD IDEA, UNLESS IT BACKFIRES AND THEY START THINKING THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU FOR WATCHING THIS SHIT LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1adiana12Sandhya.A

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Well im upset today whole day i was cooking for family yet no apreciation,not my family but extended familyDead very upset

That's why I never cooked today - At times I do not want to do cooking - evening also planning to go out - Did so much of cleaning but

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged

At times they are all like in their own world - No one seems to care for this much selfless work - You should give them some sound bytes Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Puupy emproror came into begumsa' hojra other day and she was doing some nakra and then allowed him to sleep that night with her - What is all that ? i FFed even webisode.  Had real begum shown even 5% of all this, she would have been thrown off harem in no time. 
Jalal the doormat and Begum the Empress. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1adiana12Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Bad luck adi, new shows r taking early slots. God knows how long it will continue. Dead

amina1adiana12

Go to top