Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 142)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya, Zee may not agree to run this show with such falling TRPs - and they do have new shows lined up - and as of now JA is faring the worst - and EK too is having new shows starting soon - so lets hope all this works at ending JA completely!!!

i know new shows r coming but a late night slot or a earlier slot is not a big deal. i hope ur right but still i cant be fully sure till it actually happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@lavanya, begumsa is always pretty & sumtimes even gorgeous. but kya faida. heroine is bound to be pretty. but thts of no use except jalal's 1000 praises.Dead

adiana12

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina1

Total joru ka ghulam,now thats sounds epicLOL me to jaru ka ghulam banke rahunga should be title track,havent seen it and not planing to see it either

correction rajvanshi mahan joru ka ghulam.LOL

amina1

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
meena bazar is back. waise ruqs warned leela tht begumsa wins it every year. i was actually trying to remember when did begumsa actually won??? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

sp108amina1

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by Sabdabhala

Nobody  seems  to  have  seen yesterday's  episode...LOL
Well, some Sangram Singh Kanvar Sa, actually  a Mr. Nobody  compared to Shahenshah  -e- Hindustan  has become so so important as he is begumsa's cousinsa's  mangetarsa, that our Lallu Panju  Emperor  waits for him at the gates to welcome him.

And the identification  parade - begumsa's blue odni was glaringly obvious and her green skirt too and Emperor sa had to take clue from mehndi?Shocked Such a buddhuram  he has become in begumsa's sangat.Cry

Did anyone here find begumsa's nakhras enjoyable, notwithstanding  the oohs and aahs being showered liberally?  As usual i found  her fussy and irritating  and Emperor  sa idiotic  and irritating.AngryOuch

DONT U KNOW VIDHYA THAT IF SANGRAM SINGH IS RELATED TO BEGUMSA, THATS ENUFF TO MAKE HIM A VIP FOR OUR BESOTTED BUDHU SHAHENSHAN Wink

Yeh Vidya kaun hai?Shocked

SORRY SANDHYA GOT CONFUSED WITH SRIVIDHYA AND SANDHYA LOL  MY APOLOGIES

JUST BE GLAD THAT OUR JALAL DID NOT BOW DOWN TO HIM OR SOMETHING Wink

You're  right. Thank God, he didn't  do charan sparsh of begumsa's  cousinsa's  mangetarsa.Ouch

JAYA RECALL SIMILAR WIFE IDENTIFYING SCENE IN JODHA AKBAR MOVIE WHEN JALAL CAME TO AAMER TO TAKE BACK JODHA AND HAD TO LOOK FOR HER AMONG A MELEE OF SIMILAR COLOURED GHOONGHATS - THAT WAS A BRILLIANTLY SHOT SCENE- ASH WAS WELL HIDDEN AND BOTH OF THEM HAD SUCH LOVELY AND APT EXPRESSIONS - SPECIALLY HRITIK

Only the shamsheerbaazi  scene and  aarti scenes  were as good as in movie. The one in which Akbar is drawn to Jodha's  singing and this identification  parade  and the dance to Sufi music and the kanha song are pathetic  in the serial. The hey manmohan is very ordinary while Man Mohana was magical. 

TRUE. OVERALL JA WAS PRETTY GOOD DURING THE INITIAL DAYS. JALAL'S RUTHLESSNESS AND HIS SMIRK WAS REFRESHING. MAHAM WAS A PLEASURE TO WATCH AND EVEN RUKS WAS NOT DOING HER SCREECHING ACT IN EACH EPISODE. THEN JALAL STARTED FALLING IN LOOOUUU AND ITS BEEN DOWNHILL EVER SINCE Angry

DID NOT SEE YEST EPI, BUT SAW SOME PICS

DID ANYONE NOTICE SOMETHING IS DIFF ABT BEGUMSA - TO ME SHE LOOKED MUCH PRETTIER THAN OTHERWISE - MAY BE A NEW WIG, OR MAY BE COZ SHE HAS REMOVED HER HEAD MAKE UP AND OPENED HER HAIR. EVEN THE DRESS WAS SUITING HER AND SHE ALSO SEEMED A TAD SLIMMER

She did look very pretty yesterday.Embarrassed. But i found  her adayein more on the  side of pride than love. 

YOU KNOW HER ADAAYEIN AND NAKHRAS ARE NOT THAT BAD. I FEEL MORE IRRITATED SEEING JALAL'S REACTIONS. HIS LEVEL OF BEING ADDICTED AND DEVOTED TO HER IS GETTING INTOLERABLE

DONT KNOW WHY. ANY THOUGHTS??

adiana12Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by jayaks02

Nobody  seems  to  have  seen yesterday's  episode...LOL
Well, some Sangram Singh Kanvar Sa, actually  a Mr. Nobody  compared to Shahenshah  -e- Hindustan  has become so so important as he is begumsa's cousinsa's  mangetarsa, that our Lallu Panju  Emperor  waits for him at the gates to welcome him.

And the identification  parade - begumsa's blue odni was glaringly obvious and her green skirt too and Emperor sa had to take clue from mehndi?Shocked Such a buddhuram  he has become in begumsa's sangat.Cry

Did anyone here find begumsa's nakhras enjoyable, notwithstanding  the oohs and aahs being showered liberally?  As usual i found  her fussy and irritating  and Emperor  sa idiotic  and irritating.AngryOuch

With a 23 year old son suffocating in love, these antics of dubbakur emperor and a jobless empress is beyond any ridicule now. After getting married to ameri, his only job is wait at Agra gate to receive anyone and all and sundry from Amer. EPIC imprisonment.

Have you seen him waiting at gate for even his brother or any Mughal relative ? Angry

Mughals are all traitors Shri. Only Ameris are devdoots. hasn't  the serial  emphasized  this over and over again? Hakim mirza too was received  only at the dek.( even in the  love guru days) but buddhuram  was waiting  at the  gates  to receive  this nobody sangram. Thank  God  he didn't  open the  gates.

And why wasn't  ruqs seated with Jalal during  the  jashn? She might mot be as important  to Jalal  now. But don't  court manners insist the first consort to share the throne?

The earlier occasions  where jo shared the throne were particularly  related to her - her birthday, jashn after poison drinking, godh bharai his birthday when he was impressed  with  her gift and the  like.

Sands  - In line with popular demand, RUKS is made more like a head bandhi - Even Hoshiyar shouts at her, these days, I am hearing. Next Hosiyar will hit her to please the masses as that will become popular demand LOL - Lineage - What is that ? It is copyright and birthright of only Ameris. Even Akbar is the son of a roaming landless mughal who managed to expand at the expense of divided local kings - Otherwise he is a good for nothing, upma kindify, door opener at Bulund darwaza/agra gate for his chaheti begum's relatives. 

RUKS SITTING ON THE THRONE, THAT TOO NEXT TO JALAL LOL

BLASPHEMOUS

I GUESS WE SHD BE GRATEFUL THAT JALAL STILL SITS ON HIS THRONE, AND NOT ON THE FLOOR NEAR BEGUMSA'S FEET LOL

AT ONE LEVEL I FEEL ITS GOOD THAT RUKS SCREEN SPACE IS A LITTLE REDUCED THESE DAYS - IN ANY CASE SHE DOES NOT SEEM TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SCREECHING AND TORNADOFYING. SHE IS GETTING MORE IRRITATING THAN ADDICT JALALLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Prob is not the screen space. Prob is the due respect to a queen. Positive or negative is a different issue. But of course when jalal has no respect wht we can we expect for ruku. Another good actor after rajat, is destroyed in the name of characterization. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12

Go to top