Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 126)

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Its shame makers have made a joke about akbar the great,hes shown as doormat husband a majnu type one woman man who cant make a decision and cant even take care of himself he needs his one and only begum do save him,out of all four shows based on him one has not done justice to this man one hes a majnu next hes gunda the third a comedian and forth hes a hindi type villian who punishes his sons  good if indeed they show him die in ja

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayoughalibmirza

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Rajat was awesome as empirer akbar,he was bang on now all he does what is requred and leave,the beard look doesnt make him look old one bit,he look like a man as he said in an interwive he loves palying a man,now thats history

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina1

Its shame makers have made a joke about akbar the great,hes shown as doormat husband a majnu type one woman man who cant make a decision and cant even take care of himself he needs his one and only begum do save him,out of all four shows based on him one has not done justice to this man one hes a majnu next hes gunda the third a comedian and forth hes a hindi type villian who punishes his sons  good if indeed they show him die in ja

i completely agree with you amina, akbar has been created by ekta with her own version in the most pathetic way and completely opposite to what he actually was...first of all he was not a hen pecked husband he had very much a mind of his own..he was not a one woman pujari or even a majnu..he was a workaholic sleeping only 4 hrs and here all he does is stupid dance with begumsa and then is under laboni's spell and only begumsa is saving him from her spellLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Rajat was awesome as empirer akbar,he was bang on now all he does what is requred and leave,the beard look doesnt make him look old one bit,he look like a man as he said in an interwive he loves palying a man,now thats history

i think rajat was beyond excellence in portraying Akbar he even surpassed hrithik in that..he took brownie points by resembling akbar physically as well..whereas hrithik looks more like salim!...i will give rajat 210% credit for immortalizing Akbar's role  as after him i cannot imagine anyone else's face but now playing older akbar is not suiting him how can a 22 year old play 60 year old and that also with youthful body and face, either he needs to be replaced or they should have ended JA and started part two with new faces as salim anar noor story!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02ngayouadiana12---Khushi---

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Jodha Akbar In Rajat Tokas,Photo,Images,Pictures,Wallpapers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoingayouadiana12---Khushi---

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
GM girls 
^^Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhalaadiana12---Khushi---

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged

MANDY IS TE NEWS ABOUT SALIM GETTING REPLACED COMPLETELY TRUE THEN?

I SURELY DID NOT LIKE HIM BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT HIS INABILITIES WILL HELP RAJAT TO STAY ON AS THE MAIN LEAD

BUT AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID, THERE IS NOTHING MUCH THAT RAJAT IS ABLE TO DO BY BEING AROUND APART FROM WITCH ATTACKS AND BEGUM BHAKTI, SO I GUESS IT IS NOW TIME TO TURN THE REINS OVER TO THE NEW SALIM

HAVING SAID THAT, I ALSO FEEL THAT CVS WILL BE EVEN MORE CAREFUL WITH THIS STEP. COZ IF IT BACKFIRES IT MIGHT BE THE END OF THE SHOW

( NOT THAT THIS WILL BE A BAD THING)

I AM REALLY SAD TO THINK THAT CVS XOULD MANAGE RO MAKE A MESS OF A SHOW OF THIS KIND - THEY HAD A WONDERFUL SUBJECT, THEY HAD A GREAT MALE LEAD, EVEN BEGUMSA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO BAD IF THEY HAD NOT PUMPED IN UNLIMITED TONNES OF MAHAANTA AND BHAASHANS INTO HER

IF THE CVS HAD WANTED TO, THEY COULD HAVE SHOWN SO MANY GREAT SCENES - OF AKBAR'S ZILLION CONQUESTS, HIS ADMINISTARTION GENIUS, HIS NAVRATNAS

I AM SPECIALLY SADDENED THAT HIS NAVRATNAS ARE BADLY WASTED. APAPRT FROM BIRBAL, WHO OBVIOUSLY COULD HAVE BEEN SHOWN IN MANY LOVELY EPISODES, THEY COULD HAVE SHOWN SOME GOOD SCENES OF AKBAR WITH ABUL FAZL - THEY HAD A GREAT BONDING. EVEN KHAN I KHANA RAHIM COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN SOME GOOD SCREEN SPACE. NOT ONLY WAS HE A GREAT FAVORITE OF AKBAR, HE WAS A GREAT POET TOO.TANSEN AT LEAST HAS BEEN SHOWN OFF A FEW TIMES, BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH

THE BEST THING NOW IS THAT RAJAT SHOULD SHOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT  (OR QUIT), UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES HE HAS THE DONE THE BEST THAT HE CAN

AND PERSONALLY FOR ME, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO HOPES THAT CVS WILL HANDLE SALIM ANAR OR SALIM NOOR ANY BETTER

SO CHANGE IN ACTOR PLAYING SALIM, AS PER MY POV, WILL NOT MAKE ANY GREAT DIFFERENCE

OF COURSE, I WILL BE HAPPY TO BE PROVED WRONG LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1adiana12Sandhya.Aghalibmirza

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

i think rajat was beyond excellence in portraying Akbar he even surpassed hrithik in that..he took brownie points by resembling akbar physically as well..whereas hrithik looks more like salim!...i will give rajat 210% credit for immortalizing Akbar's role  as after him i cannot imagine anyone else's face but now playing older akbar is not suiting him how can a 22 year old play 60 year old and that also with youthful body and face, either he needs to be replaced or they should have ended JA and started part two with new faces as salim anar noor story!

MANDY RAJAT HAS BEEN EXCELLENT AS AKBAR, THERE IS NO DOUBT

BUT THE STORY AND SCREENPLAY WAS GOOD ONLY TILL THE TIME BEGUMSA N JALAL WERE WARRING - THE MOMENT THEY STARTED GETTING CLOSE, AT LEAST I FEEL, THAT THE ENTIRE ESSENCE OF AKBAR THE GREAT WAS LOST

SUJAMAL TRACK WAS SO COMPLETELY WARPED - I MEAN CLOSE TO 40 EPISODES WAS SPENT ON THE MISUNDERSTANDING FOLLOWED BY JALAL LOOKING FOR BEGUMSA

KHYBER TRACK AND ATIFA TRACK TOGETHER TOOK ALMOST THE SAME NUMBER OF EPISODES

HH CONCEPTION, SHARING WITH RUKS AND THEIR DEATH WAS AGAIN A SAD TRACK. 

ALL I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THANKS TO THE WRITERS THE REAL AKBAR HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO COME TO THE FOREFRONT MUCH, INSTEAD, WHAT WE HAVE GOT, IN HUGE AMOUNTS, IS BEGUMSA KI MAHAANTA AND HOW SHE HAD A ROLE TO PLAY IN EACH AND EVERY THOUGH N ACTION OF AKBAR

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.Aghalibmirza

Go to top