Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 117)

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

No one has to leave this thread. The comment about MP in the previous page was certainly demeaning nd if majority feel my reaction was wrong then I should leave nd not anyone else. I loved sandhya's comment nd we praised her for tht bcoz it was perfect. our protest was only about one point nd thts certainly not related to akbar. i know I haven't done anything wrong but I don't want anyone to leave bcoz of me. I don't have to prove my love for akbar nd my respect for him will always be there. Bye nd thnk u.

NONE OF US HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE MUNNI

WE ALL LOVE TOUR POSTS AND SHARE THE LOVE THAT U HAVE FOR AKBAR, MP, YOUR BHAI ( ALTHOUGH WE MIGHT NOT THINK OF HIM AS OUR BHAI)

ALL OF US BRING SOMETHING DIFF TO THIS CC AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT THRIVE

ALL OF US ALSO HAS A PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THINGS WHICH MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER

JUST COZ MANDY MIGHT FEEL THAT AKBAR MIGHT HAVE BEEN GREATER THAN MP, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT MP WAS NOT GREAT.

PLS GLANCE AT THE LONG POST THAT I MADE IN THE PREVIOUS PAGE

DO NOT WALK AWAY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged

No one has to leave this thread. The comment about MP in the previous page was certainly demeaning nd if majority feel my reaction was wrong then I should leave nd not anyone else. I loved sandhya's comment nd we praised her for tht bcoz it was perfect. our protest was only about one point nd thts certainly not related to akbar. i know I haven't done anything wrong but I don't want anyone to leave bcoz of me. I don't have to prove my love for akbar nd my respect for him will always be there. Bye nd thnk u.

Shreya /munni - Come on yaar Hug - That topic is done with- let's put it that way . Do not leave - You are the jaan of the thread - I mean it seriously . Please come every day.

Infact discussions like this are good, we learn Psychology in the process. Nothing in life is worth quitting - Not this CC Big smile

I am thinking what begumsa will wear next - Skirt, Mini or Micromini - Such issues need your wisdom. LOL

Sabdabhala

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

mandy - here is a Hug from me to you - Do not leave the forum and come over daily - We can have lots of fun with varying degrees of greatness bestowed on all past rulers.

Come one re - Life is all about maintaining relationships, even if it is online. Wink

And I love Akbar too, if you have had any doubt. Big smile

But I love Ameri princess the MOST. LOLBig smile

@bold: Sri speaks the truth NowLOL

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabdabhala

NONE OF US HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE MUNNI

WE ALL LOVE TOUR POSTS AND SHARE THE LOVE THAT U HAVE FOR AKBAR, MP, YOUR BHAI ( ALTHOUGH WE MIGHT NOT THINK OF HIM AS OUR BHAI)

ALL OF US BRING SOMETHING DIFF TO THIS CC AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT THRIVE

ALL OF US ALSO HAS A PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THINGS WHICH MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER

JUST COZ MANDY MIGHT FEEL THAT AKBAR MIGHT HAVE BEEN GREATER THAN MP, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT MP WAS NOT GREAT.

PLS GLANCE AT THE LONG POST THAT I MADE IN THE PREVIOUS PAGE

DO NOT WALK AWAY

lavi, i am a die hard fan of akbar and in my comment i did not say MP is bad or MP is wrong, all i said was that what all i know of him is that he was at war with akbar for the rest of his life, and that is the fact he was! isn't it?..and then i said i will elaborate later which means i have not finished yet i will talk about akbar's greatness and the term great itself later..and why i mentioned MP because the title of being great is an issue between him and akbar as per politicians..! anyway, i will be again misunderstood so better stopLOL
mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
No one is leaving...now that's itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02Sabdabhala

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
munni this is your cc as this is for rajat and you are his true fan, i am like a temporary one aaj yahan kal wahan, you should be the last one to leave, in fact i should tone down and take it easyWink

Sabdabhala

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I am going to come after you all now with  a cane and chase you cry  babies back into the  classroom...i.e., our thread. No one is going anywhere. Period.Angry
Actually  it is all a communication  gap.

There  was  an article  referred in another  thread that Mandy and i had read that put Akbar down as one who did not deserve  to  be  called  great and MP as the candidate  worthy of  the  title. I must add that no one there agreed either. Greatness  is a relative  term- was the verdict and discussions were shifted to another thread.

Now Mandy's  response on MP's soldier-ship was a response  to  the  article. Shri and Munni who had probably  not read the  article  felt that Mandy's  comment  was stinging and made sharp responses. Mandy who was unaware  that  the two of  them  were unaware of the  original  article found  their response bitter.

Hence all the conphoooshan.

Phew...*sar ghooming*.

Edited by Sandhya.A - 23 May 2015 at 2:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02Sabdabhalangayouadiana12

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
*gives ice cold lemon- water to Sandhya*EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhalangayouadiana12Sandhya.A