Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 116

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

Rajat won't be free. even after jalal's death he will bhatkofy as a ghost nd say I love you in 1000 different languages. πŸ˜†

Correction   Munni

It is i lubbb you.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Correction   Munni

It is i lubbb you.πŸ˜†

no no for jalal its love u, for jodha its lubbb u.πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

How can ja end  so soon? They have to  focus on how Jodha  conquered  the rest of  India  with her mirchi  war  tactics while Akbar was chained  in some  dungeon, how she bhaashaned Todar Mal on the importance  of statistics  and devised a new and effective  taxation  system and  economic  policies and as she was so nek dil pure soul she allowed Todar Mal and her puppy sa...err...sorry...
patisa the  credits.

She has to teach Raag Deepak and Malhaar to Tansen. She has to draft the rough copy of Akbarnama and offer it to Abul Fazal for final touches. She has to teach poetry to Faizi and Rahim. Actually the doha  collection  was written by her. As she is so mahaan and as she loved Rahim with such pure motherly  affection   she titled the collection  Rahim ke dohe on his 27th birthday.

Also she has to supervise the translation  of various literary works and establish  capitals at Delhi and Lahore along with Agra. She has to establish a peaceful  and prosperous  rule in Hindustan  with her patisa as a rubber stamp.

Then understand  istree ki peeda wrt Anarkali, do penance for her jallad puppy sa's jaddadism in chunwafying her. Sing 'so ja' lori in such a shrill tone and wake up all the devtas  and then    Hey Manmohan to cleanse Jalal of his paaps.

Then reform Salim's afeeming, give him Jahangir  title (hereafter  she herself  will conduct dek with Akbar seated in the side seat and announce jashn and give titles). She will have to reform Nissa and yes as Shri said, maarg darshan her to adopt her Rajputana  ways and finally ruqs nissa and the  whole  of Hindustan  will sing her jai jaikaars. ( okay ...sometime  in  the  middle akbar will  die, but that is not important )

She will rule the kingdom wisely with daily bhajans bhaashans and her nek dil  for many many  years  to come.

Thus will end the story of Jodha   Akbar  7 years later.

Sandhya - ROFL - Too good man too good .β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

And I am just thinking Is there anything left ? 

WEll you have left a few items.

Maharana Pratap will fall at her feet(notwithstanding the great enmity between the two parivars in real) and say that I will accept Mughal rule only because of you' You have almost converted Mughal rule into Rajputana rule and I am tempted to call you MEH with my whole heart. 

South Indian Kings whom Akbar never invaded or was not much successful will also come and meet her at Agra and request that their kingdoms be Annexed to her rule( where Akbar is just the name) and devi ma will oblige.

Khurram will refuse to be brought up by RUKS and will run from RUKS Hojra one day to JO's Hojra and say dadi ma - WOh RUKayya dadi jaan badi bura hai. I want to be brought up by you only so that I can learn from you as to how to build a world famous architecture. Jo begum will periya manasu paanify and accept Khurram also into the household.

Three daughters of Akbar will cry and throw things left, right an center when Akbar starts groom search in matrimonial site like Bharat matrimony etc and say we do not want marriage - Hum sab Jodha ammi Jaan ke saath hi rahenge - And whenever you sing her bhashan , we will do vaipatu along with you . Akbar will drop the idea of getting his daughters married and they will join the holy job of Jodha Ashtothram Stutu. 

For now, I can think of these. Anyone else, Please add to the list. πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

Rajat won't be free. even after jalal's death he will bhatkofy as a ghost nd say I love you in 1000 different languages. πŸ˜†

He will learn latin, greek, mandarin, chinese and Japanese also - As he will meet these dead royalty in heaven, his first Question will be how do you say I love you ?

They will all be like WT* !@#$%^ !!!!! πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Caught up with Life in a metro Irfan - Konkana scenes, again as I was in a mood to see something nice - What a nice love story ? TOday's age but with lot of emotion - They both were outstanding - They should do a full length  love story. 
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jodha ashtotra stuti 🀣, Sri, too goodπŸ˜†
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not to forget pyar me bilkul pagal pati,who does unthinkable like runing away with her cloths,pretend like dead goes about like majnu in the name of lob and sing ishwar wala song now esi patni naseeb wale ko milti hai wese i have seen one buddhuram in my lifetime too who does whatever his patnisa wants maybe dusra akbarπŸ˜† hai shayad
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor jalal jodha ke hote why he needs jadoo tona pyar me hinitni shakti hai,now im not joking aboout thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Edited by amina1 - 8 years ago
Sabdabhala thumbnail

HILARIOUS VIDHYA AND SANDHYA πŸ˜†

A VERY COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF JALAL'S FUTURE AND THAT OF THE SULTANATE, I MUST SAY

AND AMINA JODHA KE PYAR KI SHAKTI KE KYA KEHNE πŸ˜‰

SEXY RUTHLESS EMPEROR SE MAJNU PUPPY BANA DALA USNE JALAL KO πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Good Morning every1 - Have a good week ahead - This thread is taking most time to fill in. Everyone has lost interest, it looks like πŸ˜ƒ