CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by amina1

Well im upset today whole day i was cooking for family yet no apreciation,not my family but extended family🤢 very upset

That's why I never cooked today - At times I do not want to do cooking - evening also planning to go out - Did so much of cleaning but
Originally posted by amina1

Well im upset today whole day i was cooking for family yet no apreciation,not my family but extended family🤢 very upset

At times they are all like in their own world - No one seems to care for this much selfless work - You should give them some sound bytes ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Puupy emproror came into begumsa' hojra other day and she was doing some nakra and then allowed him to sleep that night with her - What is all that ? i FFed even webisode.  Had real begum shown even 5% of all this, she would have been thrown off harem in no time. 
Jalal the doormat and Begum the Empress. 
Bad luck adi, new shows r taking early slots. God knows how long it will continue. 🤢
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Too bad. Your  family  should  watch  JA and  learn from  buddhuram  how to praise hunars every  10 minutes.😆

Sorry yaar. You are really  upset and I  am  joking.😕 

The problem and distress comes up when we expect  appreciation  for our sincere efforts. Simply don't  expect and pity their  inability  to  appreciate  what is good. At an opportune occasion  show them what would  happen if you skip your work. 
thats good advise,thank you🤗
Thank you my dearies your encouraging words are enough,but expecting understanding from jeth jethani is just too much😆
I think JA will not end soon - They will end with Jodha's death which means at least a year from now.

Post Akbar's death, she will reform Salim. Nissa will come and fall at her feet and adopt Rajputana ways. 

After everyone including Khurram says Jai mata di, the serial may come to an end. 

By that time, Rajat can retire.
Originally posted by jayaks02

I think JA will not end soon - They will end with Jodha's death which means at least a year from now.

Post Akbar's death, she will reform Salim. Nissa will come and fall at her feet and adopt Rajputana ways.

After everyone including Khurram says Jai mata di, the serial may come to an end.

haha nissa falling at her feet 😆 asking for muaffi for controlling her putrasa. waise she will rule on behalf on salim instead of nissa .. She has already taken up the role of akbar and now its nissa's turn 😆
Originally posted by jayaks02

How can ja end  so soon? They have to  focus on how Jodha  conquered  the rest of  India  with her mirchi  war  tactics while Akbar was chained  in some  dungeon, how she bhaashaned Todar Mal on the importance  of statistics  and devised a new and effective  taxation  system and  economic  policies and as she was so nek dil pure soul she allowed Todar Mal and her puppy sa...err...sorry...
patisa the  credits.

She has to teach Raag Deepak and Malhaar to Tansen. She has to draft the rough copy of Akbarnama and offer it to Abul Fazal for final touches. She has to teach poetry to Faizi and Rahim. Actually the doha  collection  was written by her. As she is so mahaan and as she loved Rahim with such pure motherly  affection   she titled the collection  Rahim ke dohe on his 27th birthday.

Also she has to supervise the translation  of various literary works and establish  capitals at Delhi and Lahore along with Agra. She has to establish a peaceful  and prosperous  rule in Hindustan  with her patisa as a rubber stamp.

Then understand  istree ki peeda wrt Anarkali, do penance for her jallad puppy sa's jaddadism in chunwafying her. Sing 'so ja' lori in such a shrill tone and wake up all the devtas  and then    Hey Manmohan to cleanse Jalal of his paaps.

Then reform Salim's afeeming, give him Jahangir  title (hereafter  she herself  will conduct dek with Akbar seated in the side seat and announce jashn and give titles). She will have to reform Nissa and yes as Shri said, maarg darshan her to adopt her Rajputana  ways and finally ruqs nissa and the  whole  of Hindustan  will sing her jai jaikaars. ( okay ...sometime  in  the  middle akbar will  die, but that is not important )

She will rule the kingdom wisely with daily bhajans bhaashans and her nek dil  for many many  years  to come.

Thus will end the story of Jodha   Akbar  7 years later.
Rajat won't be free. even after jalal's death he will bhatkofy as a ghost nd say I love you in 1000 different languages. 😆