Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 114)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

The ball dance last night OMG. I was banging my head with my remote. Now wht next? LOL

Everytime we ask what next or what can be next and then a crappier episode comes out. So stop asking. 

BTW did Akbar have any relation with British ? 

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

The ball dance last night OMG. I was banging my head with my remote. Now wht next? LOL

Everytime we ask what next or what can be next and then a crappier episode comes out. So stop asking. 

BTW did Akbar have any relation with British ? 

Real Akbar  or our buddhuram?LOL

During  Akbar's  times, the Queen sent an embsssy to request  trade. 

Also i read somewhere  about a letter sent by Akbar to the British  condemning the Catholic  Protestant  fights and killings and stressing on tolerance.

Our buddhuram  has invited the British  to learn i lubb you and look bewildered and learn to waltz with his aaraadhya. To help her learn English  so that he can do more jaap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Good morning girls. 1st of all I want to say mandy nd sandy nd others its nothing against u last night. its just about giving a great warrior his due. I know everyone is hurt is about how people r questioning akbar's greatness nd im equally hurt as well but tht doesn't mean we will do the same. then whts the difference? Sorry guys once again but I think I was unbiased enough to put up my point.

Never for a nano second I questioned Akbar's greatness - I have always been more vocal about my admiration for Akbar, the warrior and ruler. Just stating. 

I am also mostly unbiased except for you all know who - REEL DEVI cum Begumsa LOLLOL

Yup.ROFL
but on a serious  note. The onscreen charecterisation  of Jodha  begum and Paridhi's proud  peacock-ness has seeped so much into my zehen that i am beginning  to  feel  biased against  the real one. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
jaya and munni your response was more bitter and offensive than what i had to say, i have read zillion biased comments questioning Akbar's greatness, and only one person he is always compared with and that is MP as they both were at war esp MP since Akbar settled down a bit after chittor war..and this issue has become political in india and not to forget how the minorities are being irradicated in india in the name of religion and i do not even want to go there...and if we think of today's politicians can anyone be as secular as Akbar was? no! all they can do is question his greatness in comparison to MP who might have been a great warrior as i do not know much about him other than his wars against akbar but akbar also respected his guts!
 instead of accepting his greatness he is the one being demeaned to put someone else on the pedestal just on the name of religion and that sickens me to the stomach and how i wish i could write pages on akbar's greatness but we all have read books and we all know how great he was..so yes lets rest the case and in response to sandhya's beautiful post i will do some research before i write!
AladdinKaChirag IF-Dazzler
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
kings may be great and admired but all of us have a special place in our hearts and deep admiration for ppl who fought for their and our freedom.. People who gave up their whole lives to their motherland and fought for its freedom till the last breath.. That is y warriors like MP are greatly admired becoz he chose struggle over surrender.. same goes for our freedom fighters during british rule... whenever i listened to their stories , i got goosebumps and felt proud. And even more inspiring was their courage and determination like bhagat singh and the other cell mates kept a fast of 116 days Shocked such level of determination to save the motherland is worthy of a thousands and lakhs praises...

Edited by shivis18 - 22 May 2015 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

AladdinKaChirag IF-Dazzler
AladdinKaChirag
AladdinKaChirag

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
pls somebody post the pics of the romantic ball dance plss.. i wanna see it Big smile
Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivis18

pls somebody post the pics of the romantic ball dance plss.. i wanna see it Big smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4384447
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

jaya and munni your response was more bitter and offensive than what i had to say, i have read zillion biased comments questioning Akbar's greatness, and only one person he is always compared with and that is MP as they both were at war esp MP since Akbar settled down a bit after chittor war..and this issue has become political in india and not to forget how the minorities are being irradicated in india in the name of religion and i do not even want to go there...and if we think of today's politicians can anyone be as secular as Akbar was? no! all they can do is question his greatness in comparison to MP who might have been a great warrior as i do not know much about him other than his wars against akbar but akbar also respected his guts!
 instead of accepting his greatness he is the one being demeaned to put someone else on the pedestal just on the name of religion and that sickens me to the stomach and how i wish i could write pages on akbar's greatness but we all have read books and we all know how great he was..so yes lets rest the case and in response to sandhya's beautiful post i will do some research before i write!
OK -- If you feel so, so be it. My conscience is clear - What I said was in reverence to MP's great qualities - there is no point in twisting our responses - Have been more than amply clear about Akbar's greatness on n number of occasions.

May be I am think munni is right - This your thread and you can opt to be dominant , as you please.

When someone else opens this CC Club, I will come. Thanks !!

Go to top