Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 113)

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Yes - agree with munni - Comparisons are totally unnecessary.
I am not contesting greatness of Akbar at all. I am a big fan of him - He is an exceptional human being and a monarch. 

But come on !! we need to give the due to MP - I cried at his statue in Rajastan ; My husband and son ran away from that place. When I read of his relationship with chetak and how chetak died for him, i could not stop.

MP is a true and brilliant son of soil - If we do not give him his DUE, who else will ? 

He gave up gold, silver and hid in jungles and fought guaerilla war against Akbar for 30+ years. When he passed away in 1597 or so, Akbar shed some tears as he found a valiant and an equal enemy ONLY in MP, not in any other Rajputana as they had all made peace and taken positions. 

No one can dare dispute this. We had a hindi poem on Chetak in school. The  bond between  the man and horse and how it died to save its master.

But why the hue and cry? Noone refrains from giving  him his credit.

Had he recieved ample support  from his fellow Rajvanshies, we might not  have the establishment  of the Mughal rule and Lord Curzon might not  have  been  able  to  divide  and  rule us.

It is unfortunate that he stood like the boy on the  burning deck whence all but he had fled. And refused to bow and flourish  like Bharmal.

He is one of the  jewels in the crown of Mother India. Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02ngayou

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone - Busy weekend ahead - Work today and tomorrow I am going for a Heritage walk in Bangalore for 3 hours to know more about city Big smile -- Will be an good exercise at least.
Thinking of Tanu weds manu returns as well - Had liked the small town feel of first one. 

Edited by jayaks02 - 22 May 2015 at 8:06pm
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by jayaks02

Yes - agree with munni - Comparisons are totally unnecessary.
I am not contesting greatness of Akbar at all. I am a big fan of him - He is an exceptional human being and a monarch. 

But come on !! we need to give the due to MP - I cried at his statue in Rajastan ; My husband and son ran away from that place. When I read of his relationship with chetak and how chetak died for him, i could not stop.

MP is a true and brilliant son of soil - If we do not give him his DUE, who else will ? 

He gave up gold, silver and hid in jungles and fought guaerilla war against Akbar for 30+ years. When he passed away in 1597 or so, Akbar shed some tears as he found a valiant and an equal enemy ONLY in MP, not in any other Rajputana as they had all made peace and taken positions. 

No one can dare dispute this. We had a hindi poem on Chetak in school. The  bond between  the man and horse and how it died to save its master.

But why the hue and cry? Noone refrains from giving  him his credit.

Had he recieved ample support  from his fellow Rajvanshies, we might not  have the establishment  of the Mughal rule and Lord Curzon might not  have  been  able  to  divide  and  rule us.

It is unfortunate that he stood like the boy on the  burning deck whence all but he had fled. And refused to bow and flourish  like Bharmal.

He is one of the  jewels in the crown of Mother India. Star

Not a hue and cry Sandhya - I felt bad  when unjust words is said about anyone good or whom I cherish. Did not find it in good taste. But that's me. I rest my case here. 

Anyway, forum is free for all; anyone can be spoken about in any fashion - At least I believe in that concept  - In a discussion, one can always chooses to disagree or see the merits of arguments based on data. Just saying few things from my POV/perception. That's all. Big smile

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Had watched I AM on youtube- four small stores weaved into one - This was a 2011 movie I think - It was very good. 
REfreshing story telling, nice screenplay supported by good starcast - Did not like overtly theme of sexual abuse in 2 stories but still a nice attempt.
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Good morning girls. 1st of all I want to say mandy nd sandy nd others its nothing against u last night. its just about giving a great warrior his due. I know everyone is hurt is about how people r questioning akbar's greatness nd im equally hurt as well but tht doesn't mean we will do the same. then whts the difference? Sorry guys once again but I think I was unbiased enough to put up my point.
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Good morning girls. 1st of all I want to say mandy nd sandy nd others its nothing against u last night. its just about giving a great warrior his due. I know everyone is hurt is about how people r questioning akbar's greatness nd im equally hurt as well but tht doesn't mean we will do the same. then whts the difference? Sorry guys once again but I think I was unbiased enough to put up my point.

Never for a nano second I questioned Akbar's greatness - I have always been more vocal about my admiration for Akbar, the warrior and ruler. Just stating. 

I am also mostly unbiased except for you all know who - REEL DEVI cum Begumsa LOLLOL
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Guys and mandy in particular  - I do not want to be the cause of any inaction or bitterness in the thread - So we will consider the TOPIC CLOSED and move on. 
Big smile
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
The ball dance last night OMG. I was banging my head with my remote. Now wht next? LOL

Go to top