Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 102)

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by amina1

this kind of mirchi namak scene looks nice on newly married couple not middle aged parents aur uper se patidev cant say no to his dominating wife kiya scene hai yar

Kyun aged parents romance nehi karte? Are actually there r many couples who get more romantic in middle age. LOL point is not the age. Point is the person they r showing.

AGREE MUNNI

WHAT THEY SHOW IS NOT AS MUCH ROMANCE AS IT IS JALAL BEGGING HIS BEGUMSA AND SHE ACTING LIKE A NUBILE BRIDE ALL COY AND SHY Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
mirchi war, mirchi food - Oh gosh !! What's with Mirchi and this serial ?

And this food scene is a ulta repeat of very early mirchi scene where MA put much mirchi.

CVs are looking at old episodes of JA itself and recycling - This is an innovation. Angry

What is amar prem in this non-sense feeding ? REEL has affected me so much I repel at the name called Jodha these days - And then I remember the grace personified ASH and come to senses.  Whenever a villain enters JA, Jalal and Jodha become extra buddhu or dumb from whatever is their original nature . anyone also noticed ?

Begumsa looked like a fool when she came searching for Aram banu and this ebola virus Jodi was onto something fishy and begumsa did not even get an inkling for all her extra terrestrial intelligence that she is endowed with ? LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1SabdabhalaSandhya.Aghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Btw hamayun didn't predict about the witch? Where is mr. Pandit's great predictions? Above all where r the tufans tht jalal creates? LOL

amina1ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Btw hamayun didn't predict about the witch? Where is mr. Pandit's great predictions? Above all where r the tufans tht jalal creates? LOL

And where is shaguni bhai or shaggy the sexy babe as she is called ? She was quite a character - Cannot forget the dance she did on Jalal's SR - Even she got so excited that Begumsa allowed such an anuchit event to happen. LOLLOL

This ebola virus mom or BM guru is not worth it - She is too direct ; there is no witchy smile /smirk / side glances etc - She is like kooni in ramayan . I do not like her LOLLOL - As if I like anything at all in JA. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhalaghalibmirza

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged

HUMNAYUN PREDICTED ONLY ONE BAD YEAR IN THE OTHERWISE ILLUSTRIOUS LIFE FOR JALAL

ME THINKS EVER SINCE BEGUMSA IS IN HIS LIFE, EVERY FORTNIGHT THERE IS A DRAMA N DISTURBANCE LOL

I AM MISSING FARISHTA KID LOL

amina1jayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged

witch is from Rajputana land - Which one ? is anybody's guess. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

witch is from Rajputana land - Which one ? is anybody's guess. LOL

BTW THERE IS TOO MUCH HULLABALOO THAT BOTH LADIES ARE WEARING IDENTICAL CLOTHES IN OFFSCREEN PIC LOL

TALKING ABOUT PICS, JAYA DID U CHK OUT THE OFFSCREEN PICS THAT I ASKED U TOO COUPLA DAYS AGO?  THE ONE OF BEGUMSA WEDDING N SOME OTHERS?? LOL
Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

mirchi war, mirchi food - Oh gosh !! What's with Mirchi and this serial ?

And this food scene is a ulta repeat of very early mirchi scene where MA put much mirchi.

CVs are looking at old episodes of JA itself and recycling - This is an innovation. Angry

What is amar prem in this non-sense feeding ? REEL has affected me so much I repel at the name called Jodha these days - And then I remember the grace personified ASH and come to senses.  Whenever a villain enters JA, Jalal and Jodha become extra buddhu or dumb from whatever is their original nature . anyone also noticed ?

Begumsa looked like a fool when she came searching for Aram banu and this ebola virus Jodi was onto something fishy and begumsa did not even get an inkling for all her extra terrestrial intelligence that she is endowed with ? LOLLOL

HER OUT OF THE WORLD INTELLIGENCE IS ONLY VISIBLE TO HER PATISA AND HER SAASU MA LOL

US MERE MORTALS CAN NEVER WITNESS SUCH IMMENSE GREATNESS LOL

Go to top