CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 112

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Mughals are all traitors Shri. Only Ameris are devdoots. hasn't  the serial  emphasized  this over and over again? Hakim mirza too was received  only at the dek.( even in the  love guru days) but buddhuram  was waiting  at the  gates  to receive  this nobody sangram. Thank  God  he didn't  open the  gates.

And why wasn't  ruqs seated with Jalal during  the  jashn? She might mot be as important  to Jalal  now. But don't  court manners insist the first consort to share the throne?

The earlier occasions  where jo shared the throne were particularly  related to her - her birthday, jashn after poison drinking, godh bharai his birthday when he was impressed  with  her gift and the  like.

Sands  - In line with popular demand, RUKS is made more like a head bandhi - Even Hoshiyar shouts at her, these days, I am hearing. Next Hosiyar will hit her to please the masses as that will become popular demand πŸ˜† - Lineage - What is that ? It is copyright and birthright of only Ameris. Even Akbar is the son of a roaming landless mughal who managed to expand at the expense of divided local kings - Otherwise he is a good for nothing, upma kindify, door opener at Bulund darwaza/agra gate for his chaheti begum's relatives. 
Edited by jayaks02 - 8 years ago
sandy, how dare u even think of ruku sitting beside jalal??? she is "another" women. jalal isnt allowed to even look at her. if by mistake he even talks to her & hugs her jalal becomes the worst sinner in the world. one & only mahan begumsa has the right to sit beside him afterall she is the MEH, mahan e hind, even greater than god. she is actually doing a favour to jalal by sitting beside the lusty & jallad jalal. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya, Zee may not agree to run this show with such falling TRPs - and they do have new shows lined up - and as of now JA is faring the worst - and EK too is having new shows starting soon - so lets hope all this works at ending JA completely!!!

i know new shows r coming but a late night slot or a earlier slot is not a big deal. i hope ur right but still i cant be fully sure till it actually happens.
@lavanya, begumsa is always pretty & sumtimes even gorgeous. but kya faida. heroine is bound to be pretty. but thts of no use except jalal's 1000 praises.🀒
Originally posted by amina1

Total joru ka ghulam,now thats sounds epicπŸ˜† me to jaru ka ghulam banke rahunga should be title track,havent seen it and not planing to see it either

correction rajvanshi mahan joru ka ghulam.πŸ˜†
meena bazar is back. waise ruqs warned leela tht begumsa wins it every year. i was actually trying to remember when did begumsa actually won??? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by jayaks02

Sands  - In line with popular demand, RUKS is made more like a head bandhi - Even Hoshiyar shouts at her, these days, I am hearing. Next Hosiyar will hit her to please the masses as that will become popular demand πŸ˜† - Lineage - What is that ? It is copyright and birthright of only Ameris. Even Akbar is the son of a roaming landless mughal who managed to expand at the expense of divided local kings - Otherwise he is a good for nothing, upma kindify, door opener at Bulund darwaza/agra gate for his chaheti begum's relatives. 

RUKS SITTING ON THE THRONE, THAT TOO NEXT TO JALAL πŸ˜†

BLASPHEMOUS

I GUESS WE SHD BE GRATEFUL THAT JALAL STILL SITS ON HIS THRONE, AND NOT ON THE FLOOR NEAR BEGUMSA'S FEET πŸ˜†

AT ONE LEVEL I FEEL ITS GOOD THAT RUKS SCREEN SPACE IS A LITTLE REDUCED THESE DAYS - IN ANY CASE SHE DOES NOT SEEM TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SCREECHING AND TORNADOFYING. SHE IS GETTING MORE IRRITATING THAN ADDICT JALALπŸ˜†
Prob is not the screen space. Prob is the due respect to a queen. Positive or negative is a different issue. But of course when jalal has no respect wht we can we expect for ruku. Another good actor after rajat, is destroyed in the name of characterization. 🀒