Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Pati sa admitted in hospital,...sever pneumonia...

I m so depressed...he is always so healthy energetic and active ... Abhi i m in hospital with him ...and kids are with their dada dadi at home 

Dont worry, Sara, all will be well soon, all our prayers with u, God bless
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I m so depressed...he is always so healthy energetic and active ... Abhi i m in hospital with him ...and kids are with their dada dadi at home 

Wishing him a speedy recovery Sarah...keep faith.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry sara. Everything will be fine. Take care.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello all, Feeling nostalgic and went to the first ever thread in which I started writing about JA and all your responses. It is just about 9 months and we are in 12th CC and seem to know each other well.

We exchange so many ideas. have fun and fight too for idealistic reasons !!

But today am a bit off, due to Sara's hubby being unwell and she is upset. Even though it is online forum only, it is like a nice close gathering. we feel upset if one of has is not okay.

We used to have good threads during JA's reasonably OK days - These days there is nothing to discuss.

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks every one..,, ðŸ¤—🤗...u all r just awesome i knew i will tell u n then it will be all right... Really ur kind words  made me  so good ... Thanks alot... He is in observation for 48 hr... They r giving antibiotic and steroids through IV .. Pls keep praying ... There are some spots in lungs but still waiting for blood report ...
Thanks all of support u guys gave me.. I m really blessed
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Hello all, Feeling nostalgic and went to the first ever thread in which I started writing about JA and all your responses. It is just about 9 months and we are in 12th CC and seem to know each other well.

We exchange so many ideas. have fun and fight too for idealistic reasons !!

But today am a bit off, due to Sara's hubby being unwell and she is upset. Even though it is online forum only, it is like a nice close gathering. we feel upset if one of has is not okay.

We used to have good threads during JA's reasonably OK days - These days there is nothing to discuss.

I AGREE WITH YOU JAYA

I JOINED THIS CC FAIRLY RECENTLY AND YET IT HAS BECOME A PART OF MY LIFE AS HAVE ALL OF YOU

THAT IS WHY I KEEP REITORATING THAT WHETHER OR NOT WE SEE JA, WHENEVER WE GET TIME, WE SHD ADD A FEW COMMENTS OF THIS THREAD

YES JA AND RAJAT HAVE GOT US TOGETHER BUT WE ARE FREE TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

he will get well soon...our  prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery are with him and you stay strong and take care ...God bless ðŸ¤— ..
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont worry Sara, Prayers have great power. Jahan insaan ki power khatam hoti hai wahin se Prayer ki power shuru hoti hai - All our prayers are with him for a speedy recovery
jayaks02 thumbnail
Reading Mandy's own thread of Where is my Jalaludhin Mohd Akbar. Funny comments - Shyamala Akka post fab as usual. 
This is much interesting than the current phase.

I was heart broken when Akbar kept getting massacred. But now over it. My Akbar is in my head ; To hell with EK< BT . FOr such an injustice to one of India's greatest emperors. 

Old threads are full of passion, wit and humour. ðŸ˜ƒ
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Reading Mandy's own thread of Where is my Jalaludhin Mohd Akbar. Funny comments - Shyamala Akka post fab as usual. 

This is much interesting than the current phase.

I was heart broken when Akbar kept getting massacred. But now over it. My Akbar is in my head ; To hell with EK< BT . FOr such an injustice to one of India's greatest emperors. 

Old threads are full of passion, wit and humour. ðŸ˜ƒ

Link do na...😃