Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: adiana12

Hi ladies, gr8 news - son cleared 12th boards (PCMB) with 95% - got 95 in English, Maths and Chemistry, 96 in Physics and 94 in Biology.

Adi,congratulations to you and your son 🥳...and all the best for tomorrow...ohh those days before the board exam results were declared...*shudders*😆
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

Adi,congratulations to you and your son 🥳...and all the best for tomorrow...ohh those days before the board exam results were declared...*shudders*😆

Thanks Sunny... but these days the kids are totally chilled out and cool - my daughter is not even bothered that results will be declared tomorrow !!!! And my son was chilled and his reaction to his result was totally balanced, taking it with equanimity!!!! And we used to be all nerves !!!!!!!
adiana12 thumbnail
Waise ladies, if the plan is to replace RB as Salim with a more popular face then the possibility of Rajat being replaced as Akbar is also there !!!!!! 

Lets all collectively pray that it is so !!!!!!
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulation adi dear ... Bohat bohat mubarak ho... 
Khushi aap ko bhi shabashi itni mehnat ki putr sa par aur result bhi bohat acha aya ... 

Yaha pati sa beemar ho gaye hain ...kal bacho ki 6th birth day thi woh bhi bas aese hi celebrate ki... Woh bhi is liye kay they were so excited warna abba jaan ko tez bhukhar aur bache all excited ...me sandwith in btw ...

Mere putr sa kay liye bhi dua karo ... He is so care free ... Bas lego puzzle banwa lo... Likhne padne se jaan jati he is ki...

Missing every one but so detached from show enjoy my freedom after almost two year since show started ...lol

adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Congratulation adi dear ... Bohat bohat mubarak ho... 

Khushi aap ko bhi shabashi itni mehnat ki putr sa par aur result bhi bohat acha aya ... 

Yaha pati sa beemar ho gaye hain ...kal bacho ki 6th birth day thi woh bhi bas aese hi celebrate ki... Woh bhi is liye kay they were so excited warna abba jaan ko tez bhukhar aur bache all excited ...me sandwith in btw ...

Mere putr sa kay liye bhi dua karo ... He is so care free ... Bas lego puzzle banwa lo... Likhne padne se jaan jati he is ki...

Missing every one but so detached from show enjoy my freedom after almost two year since show started ...lol

Thanks Sara, and your putr sa is a baby !!!! let him have fun 
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks my fellow gossip ladies.

Khushi, he plans to do research in the area of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics - has already got his college admission - he cleared the Kishore Vigyaan Protsahan Yojana exam by Department of Science and Technology - has a fellowship for his graduation and Masters and can take admission in any one of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research - they are in Pune, Mohali, Bhopal, Kolkata and Trivandrum - he is looking at Pune - he is also trying for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore - if he gets that it would be great but it's not certain, depends on luck as of now. 

Btw daughter's 10th results will be coming tomorrow ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

This is great - IISER is very good - IISC Bangalore campus is awesome and you can also visit him here - we can meet ðŸ˜ƒ
jayaks02 thumbnail
what is happening in dubakur emperor's life ? No one seems to have discussing the episodes these days. ðŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

what is happening in dubakur emperor's life ? No one seems to have discussing the episodes these days. ðŸ˜†

DONT THINK ANYONE IS SEEING ðŸ˜†

ME SAW YEST BUT WAS QUITE BORED SO DITCHED TODAY

BUT TODAY WU IS HILARIOUS ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SORCERER HAS ENTERED THE SCENE WITH A PARROT

REAL LEELA'S FIANC IS ABT TO COME N DAAYAN HAS NO CLUE ðŸ˜ƒ. IN PRECAP JALLU HUGS DAAYAN THINKING SHE IS JODHA I GUESS ðŸ˜‰

JALAL IS UNWELL
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Thanks Sara, and your putr sa is a baby !!!! let him have fun 

SARA IF U ARE DETACHED THEN BETTER TO NEVER SEE AGAIN AT ALL. AM TRYING HARD TO STOP. BUT END UP SEEING 1-2 EPIS IN A WEEK. EVEN DAYS THAT I MISS, I MAKE IT A POINT TO READ WU ðŸ˜¡

THIS CC OF COURSE IS A MUST DO ðŸ˜† A NICE STRESS BUSTER, A PLACE FOR FUN N LAUGHTER
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im watching rajat's previous show DV on dangal channel. its better than watching JA.😆