CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by adiana12

Hi ladies, gr8 news - son cleared 12th boards (PCMB) with 95% - got 95 in English, Maths and Chemistry, 96 in Physics and 94 in Biology.

My evil twin πŸ€—...congo to the rocking  momma - sonny team πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeh toh hona hi tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Adi behna...what does your son aspire to do from here onwards?...has he appeared for any entrances?
congrats adi behnaπŸ€—..i m so proud of my fellow supermoms hereπŸ˜ƒ!
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

My evil twin πŸ€—...congo to the rocking  momma - sonny team πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeh toh hona hi tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Evil twins in every way- including  lagaam kheenchofying of respective  putrasas.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Sandhya.A - 8 years ago
Wasn't Khusru popular among his subjects and liberal view, inclined more towards sufism?
I don't think Mehrunissa cheated her husband, even her character got assassinated in name of epic lubb😑

It seems Khusru and Khurram's characters have been barteredπŸ˜•

Jehangir was the name taken by Salim himself na, not given by Akbar?
OK...I'd skipped major parts...Ladli is Nissa's or Yasmeen's daughter in the show, of course?
No wonder, I don't have any sort of affection for Salim...all he did to his father, he couldn't stand the same for himself...what is this "aapki aulad"  to Maan bai...wasn't Khusru his son?😑😑😑
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Wasn't Khusru popular among his subjects and liberal view, inclined more towards sufism?
I don't think Mehrunissa cheated her husband, even her character got assassinated in name of epic lubb😑

It seems Khusru and Khurram's characters have been barteredπŸ˜•

Jehangir was the name taken by Salim himself na, not given by Akbar?

I also do not like character assassination like this - Khurram has to be shown evil. This is recorded history - But looks like serial is glorifying Salim-Nissa in the name of epic lubb. Not watching these days. Hope to catch up on youtube when it is available.
Doing some mehman nawazi have guest from india,husband cousin is here
Havent watched ja latest epi,but one thing jalal cannot punish ruk so we get to see jadoo ka mara hoshiyar doing needful.poor jalal ek se choote to dusri me phuss jaye,
Thanks my fellow gossip ladies.

Khushi, he plans to do research in the area of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics - has already got his college admission - he cleared the Kishore Vigyaan Protsahan Yojana exam by Department of Science and Technology - has a fellowship for his graduation and Masters and can take admission in any one of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research - they are in Pune, Mohali, Bhopal, Kolkata and Trivandrum - he is looking at Pune - he is also trying for Indian Institute of Science Bangalore - if he gets that it would be great but it's not certain, depends on luck as of now. 

Btw daughter's 10th results will be coming tomorrow πŸ˜›πŸ˜†